Profile for Andrew D. Keener > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 40

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Andrew D. Keener RSS Feed (Smithfield, PA United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 (32GB, Black)(Certified Refurbished) NEW
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 (32GB, Black)(Certified Refurbished) NEW
Offered by KLAMP Electronics
Price: $429.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 25, 2015
Incredible tablet for an awesome price! I love it!

Samsung Galaxy Note & Tab PRO 12.2 Case - WAWO Premium PU Leather Folio Case for Samsung Galaxy NotePRO & TabPRO 12.2 inch Android Tablet (With Smart Cover Auto Wake / Sleep) - Brown
Offered by wawo
Price: $21.85

Dee Zee DZ43301 Tailgate Assist Shock
Dee Zee DZ43301 Tailgate Assist Shock
Price: $26.65
35 used & new from $21.32

3.0 out of 5 stars This thing is great and like everyone else is saying should be put ..., September 2, 2014
This thing is great and like everyone else is saying should be put on all trucks from the factory. Its a bit tricky to install right but works well. For me, it only lasted a year and broke apart. It would be awesome if it would have lasted longer. I guess $30 bucks a year isn't bad for such a neat gadget.

iBall Wireless Trailer Hitch Camera
iBall Wireless Trailer Hitch Camera
Offered by Microfiber-Products-Online
Price: $149.95
2 used & new from $149.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Not dependable and poor performance., February 19, 2014
I thought i could use this camera but found that it produced too much static to even see clearly. I tested it at very close range and still had issues. It is easy to hook up but poor. The screen is too small and the bendable neck is fickle and feels like it will break with light pressure. I ended up hard wiring another backup camera to a relay switch and had much superior results, even though it was a lot of work. I would not recommend this product.

Primo Flavorstation Home Beverage Maker Model 110
Primo Flavorstation Home Beverage Maker Model 110
Offered by Choice Plus
Price: $69.99
10 used & new from $29.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome deal if you buy elsewhere!, December 9, 2013
If you have a BigLots store around, this model sells there for $15! That's where I bought mine and was happy with the purchase. This is not just an easy, push button, and there you have it machine. It takes some time to figure out the perfect soda. So far I have made cherry coke and peach tea and its pretty good. Its nice to be able to refill the tank for about $5 at Dunham's Sporting goods. There is very little difference between food safe and regular CO2 refills so don't let the Sodastream people fool you with their pick pocketing lies.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 8, 2014 1:28 PM PST

TaoTronics Car License Plate Frame Rear View Backup Camera, (170 Degree Wide Angle / Night Vision / Waterproof Metal Casing / Black) TT-CC17
Offered by Sunvalleytek
Price: $69.99
6 used & new from $26.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Priced, nice looking, backup camera!, June 23, 2013
I had ordered a wireless backup camera first, thinking it was going to be easy. Well it turned out bad with so much interference that I couldn't even use it. I ordered this one for 50 bucks and its working great so far. I ended up hooking this to a second relay switch so I could control the camera with a remote. Running the power wires and video cable to the back of the truck took the longest time. I used either black electrical tape or shrink tubing on all exposed wires including the video connectors and power connector. I also used exterior, clear silicone sealant around all cracks and open sections of the camera housing to ensure no water could creep into the camera. This camera also really looks great on my truck. Its extra work but you save cash and get a great picture.

AGT 12V Waterproof Wireless Remote Control DC Universal 2-Channel Output LED/Lights

5.0 out of 5 stars The most easy and convenient way to hook up 12 Volt accessories!, June 21, 2013
I love the fact that you don't have to drill through firewalls and plastic dashboards or compromise any structure in a vehicle for a switch. This thing simply hooks to the battery and controls two separate accessories with a remote control. It also works great at a long distance. I used this unit to hook up led lights in the bed of my Ram 1500 and it made the job simple. I highly recommend this one!

8pc Truck Bed LED Lighting Kit
8pc Truck Bed LED Lighting Kit
Offered by LEDGlow Lighting, LLC
Price: $59.99
4 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bed lights and easy install!, June 20, 2013
This review is from: 8pc Truck Bed LED Lighting Kit
The lights fit perfectly inside the lip of the bed rail. They were easy to install and came with plenty of wire to get to the battery on my Ram 1500. I used a remote controlled relay that I also purchased on Amazon to control the lights. I velcroed one transmitter in the bed under my tonneau cover. They work great and look great! I highly recommend these lights.

Dee Zee DZ86996 Heavyweight Bed Mat
Dee Zee DZ86996 Heavyweight Bed Mat
Offered by YoDealz
Price: $79.74
24 used & new from $73.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Its a simple rubber mat that works!, June 11, 2013
The mat was delivered quickly and it fit the bed floor perfectly. It stays in place when your moving stuff around and should hold up for a long time. This is a quick fix for a non-coated bed floor.

Dee Zee DZ43300 Tailgate Assist
Dee Zee DZ43300 Tailgate Assist
Price: $29.75
22 used & new from $18.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice gadget!, June 4, 2013
This device sure does make my tailgate drop nice and easy and allows you to have one-handed operation. It takes some time, with a few modifications and makes for a great addition to any tailgate. I highly recommend this one!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4