Profile for themagicbookmark > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 37

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

themagicbookmark RSS Feed (California United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Prepworks from Progressive International GPC-4000 Fruit and Vegetable Chopper
Prepworks from Progressive International GPC-4000 Fruit and Vegetable Chopper
Price: $31.37
41 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Made some great Salsa., June 27, 2015
Made some great Salsa with this. Lot faster than using a knife. Onion was a little more difficult to cut, but the rest of the veggies (even tomatoes from my garden) were easy and perfectly cut. Very happy with my purchase.

Eucerin Diabetics' Dry Skin Relief Body Lotion, 16.9 Ounce
Eucerin Diabetics' Dry Skin Relief Body Lotion, 16.9 Ounce
Price: $9.53
2 used & new from $9.53

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good for my sensitive skin., April 6, 2015
I usually like their products, but this lotion made my skin burn and itch as soon as I put it on. Hands and arms turned red. Skin peeled with some of the places being deep. Did not feel like a sensitive skin lotion. Has taken quite awhile for my hands to heal and still not completely cleared up. Also, left my skin extremely dry now. Very uncomfortable situation.
In the Amazon ad they have failed to mention that people should read the warnings on the back. Sun Burn alert. I was not outside that long after the second use and it made the situation worse. I later turned the bottle over and saw the warning. Just not good for my sensitive skin.
I returned it.

Dockers Men's 3-Pack Cushion Comfort Non Binding Basic Cotton Crew Socks - Big & Tall, White, 12-15 Sock Size
Price: $14.40

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, January 16, 2015
Bought these for my dad who wears size 14 shoe. He said these socks fit really good and is happy to have socks that fit.

Dockers Men's 3-Pack Cushion Comfort Non Binding Basic Cotton Crew Socks , Black, 10-13 Sock sz (shoe sz 6-12)
Price: $12.80
2 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 16, 2015
Bought these for husband. He said these socks fit perfectly. Loves the non binding tops.

Thorlo Women's Thin Cushion Walking Crew Sock with Coolmax, White/Platinum, Small/Shoe Size 5-6.5
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, January 16, 2015
Bought these socks for my elderly Mother. She wears size 6 shoe and these socks fit perfectly. She said they are very comfortable and feel good. Loves the arch support. Plan to buy more.

Jockey Men's Underwear Classic Boxer Brief - 6 Pack, white, XL
Jockey Men's Underwear Classic Boxer Brief - 6 Pack, white, XL
Offered by Jockey
Price: $49.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Hubby happy with these., August 29, 2014
My husband will only wear Jockey. Usually buy these here on Amazon...always perfect. Very convenient.

Azalea Night Light
Azalea Night Light
Offered by Foxy's Garden and Pet
Price: $17.98
9 used & new from $17.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice Night Light., August 29, 2014
This review is from: Azalea Night Light
I'm surprised. This night light is really pretty, off and on. Perfect size...not to big. Lots of detail. My guest bathroom has a GFI plug with the ground plug on the left. The night light is plugged in on it's side and it still looks great! Plenty of light. No problem at all. I love it.

LG 6 month / 200 Gallon Capacity Replacement Refrigerator Water Filter (LT700P)
LG 6 month / 200 Gallon Capacity Replacement Refrigerator Water Filter (LT700P)
Offered by DiscountFilterStore
Price: $31.48
6 used & new from $31.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 26, 2014
Works perfect. No complaints.

Saucer: The Conquest
Saucer: The Conquest
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I've greatly enjoyed reading this book., August 25, 2014
I am so glad there is a book two to the saucer story. I've greatly enjoyed reading these stories. They're not over done and better than anything on TV. Smooth clean reading with a great straight forward story. It has been a real treat reading these books. Now on to book three.

Saucer: Savage Planet
Saucer: Savage Planet
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed this book., August 25, 2014
I really enjoyed this book. It's a nice smooth, clean read with out being over done. I first read the sample reading that is offered and I was hooked. Had to buy the book. Loved the story and now reading book two.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4