Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for H.M. Long Loves Amazon > Reviews

Browse

H.M. Long Loves ...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 56

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

H.M. Long Loves Amazon RSS Feed (Northern California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Exclusive Wooden Box Of Laughter - Engraved With 4 Lines Of Personalized Message
Offered by Universal Direct Brands LLC
Price: $51.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best item ever!!!, June 29, 2016
O.M.G!!! If I could give this item AND the seller 10 stars I would!!! I can hardly wait for the occasion to give it to the person I got it for!!! The customer service is A+++ ... They had to contact me to tell me I had a couple of characters that could not be engraved ( <3 ) but they could replace it with regular alphabet letters or ??? ... Then it arrived one day before it's due date span! And the engraving is a beautiful addition to the beautiful cherry wood box!!! And the laughter works and will be just perfect on my friend's desk!!! Like I began, I can hardly wait to give this gift to the recipient!!! Great company! Great item!!!

[6 Color Pack] Apple Watch Case, Fintie [Ultra-Slim] Lightweight Premium Polycarbonate Hard Protective Bumper Cover for Apple Watch (2015) - Retail Packaging, 42 mm

1.0 out of 5 stars Deceiving Product Picture!!!, January 5, 2016
The picture is deceiving: It's not the watch BAND, just colored squares that are supposed to go around the watch rectangle only! Super disappointing :P Should've known by the price, but now YOU know!

Inside the O'Briens: A Novel
Inside the O'Briens: A Novel
by Lisa Genova
Price: $18.39
175 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Not my favorite by Lisa Genova, August 17, 2015
Again she writes a captivating fictional novel with real life symptoms of a disease. I got this for a friend whose relative has this disease and it gave her some understanding of what the family is going/has gone through for years. For me it drug at bit at the beginning and I didn't immediately care for the characters but once I got through that it was an interesting read.

A Woman's Guide to Spiritual Warfare: Protect Your Home, Family and Friends from Spiritual Darkness
by Quin Sherrer
Price: $10.62
46 used & new from $6.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Great help for women prayer warriors!, August 17, 2015
I don't remember where or when I saw this book but it has been in my Amazon cart for a long time. Because of God's timing I ordered it recently just when I needed it most! I had actually started reading it before a crisis came into my life so when the crisis occurred, I was equipped as a strong prayer warrior for my family. I was already a long time born again Christian and daily prayed, so this was great help to me. I don't know if it would be as helpful to a non-believer and/or lukewarm believer.

Color Yourself Smart: Human Anatomy
Color Yourself Smart: Human Anatomy
by Wendy Leonard
Price: $14.11
66 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, August 17, 2015
After having and using Color Yourself Smart: geography I was so excited to get this one... However it was a disappointment. It wasn't written in the same way, nor did it incline me to color in and learn more about the human body inner workings.

The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing
by Marie Kondō
Price: $10.30
444 used & new from $4.12

5.0 out of 5 stars When the student is ready... the teacher is HERE!, May 28, 2015
I think you have to be 'ready' for this book. You know the saying, "When the student is ready, the teacher will come." ... It's springtime, time to do spring cleaning and for whatever reason this book was recommended on Amazon for me. I was immediately drawn in and though I haven't totally 'bought in to' ALL her ways of getting rid of clutter, I have started her way and it's so freeing!!! I am loving my near empty closet ... of all the clothing that brings me joy to wear right now at this size. Having to eventually get to my 'books' will definitely be a challenge, but her way of de-cluttering books also makes sense and I am sure I will love the space I will have once I do that 'chore'. My only problem is wishing I could put my 'real' life on hold to accomplish this non-stop. She's a single Japanese woman...

The Kind Worth Killing: A Novel
The Kind Worth Killing: A Novel
by Peter Swanson
Price: $15.90
111 used & new from $6.36

5.0 out of 5 stars O.M.G.! What a great read!!!, May 28, 2015
This is the first book I've read by this author. I was first drawn in to the multiple persons genre of story telling by "Gone Girl", and then I read "The Girl On The Train" which was kindda as good as "Gone Girl", and because of those purchases I saw this book. O.M.G.!!! This one takes the cake! It is an exciting page turner, down to the last paragraph filled with delightful twists! You won't be able to put it down until the end and you almost hate to see it end, but it IS a satisfying end :)

JW Pet Company Hol-ee Football Size 8 Rubber Dog Toy, Large, Colors Vary
JW Pet Company Hol-ee Football Size 8 Rubber Dog Toy, Large, Colors Vary
Price: $7.67
21 used & new from $3.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally! A tough one!, May 28, 2015
Finally! Tough enough for our 'baby' 70 pound golden boy to still have it to play with and not torn apart... in weeks now! YAY!!!

Barbie Princess Power Super Sparkle Doll
Barbie Princess Power Super Sparkle Doll
Offered by stores123
Price: $11.77
96 used & new from $9.65

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER hit for little girl's bd gift!, May 28, 2015
This was for a friend's daughter for her 3rd birthday. She LOVES it and mom says she won't go anywhere without her "Super Barbie" :)

Call Me Burroughs: A Life
Call Me Burroughs: A Life
by Barry Miles
Price: $15.97
49 used & new from $5.49

1.0 out of 5 stars "B" word: BORING!, May 28, 2015
Maybe if you're into reading a long (thick book, small print) biography of self-serving person you'd like this... I tried passing it on to a fellow book friend and HE couldn't get into it, the public LIBRARY didn't want it! He then put it in the "Friends of the Library" book drop...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 15, 2016 5:49 PM PDT