Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for prime311 > Reviews

Browse

prime311's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

prime311 RSS Feed

Gorilla Automotive TW605 Torque Wrench
Gorilla Automotive TW605 Torque Wrench
Price: $63.91
18 used & new from $59.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked Great, even up to 150, March 24, 2012
I used this to torque quite a few bolts onto my Civic when doing my timing belt and valve adjustments, amongst other things. I was worried what a tremendous amount of pressure might do, but I was able to use it to torque my pulley bolt at 150. I did torque a few bolts at 10, but at one point it had clicked once and I tried it again to be sure and it didn't click again and then I ended up snapping the bolt. Not that this is a negative, because it only is supposed to go down to 20 and the instructions say not to use it above or below the rated torque. Overall a great product that has served me well through a few major repairs.

AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable - 6.5 Feet (2 Meters) Supports Ethernet, 3D, 4K and Audio Return

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great on 2 tv's, November 4, 2010
I purchased 2 of these one for each of my HDTV's and they work great. Its used to connect a PS3 and an HD Uverse receiver. Cable is very solid and at a great price for the latest and greatest HDMI cable. Would highly recommend for anyone purchasing new cables or wanting to upgrade their existing cables to 1.4 standard.

Oregon Scientific AW131 Talking Wireless BBQ/Oven Thermometer
Oregon Scientific AW131 Talking Wireless BBQ/Oven Thermometer
Price: $44.27
45 used & new from $28.30

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked once and never again, November 4, 2010
This thermometer was everything I wanted for 1 use. Received as a christmas gift and used once to check oven temperature accuracy. After a couple months grilling season started and was looking forward to some help with meat temp and it was never able to read the temperature. After fumbling with the instructions for an hour thinking maybe somehow I had done something wrong I was able to conclude that it was just broken.