Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Shannon Keys > Reviews

Browse

Shannon Keys' Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shannon Keys "ladypyrate" RSS Feed (Easley, SC United States)

LVENY Rabbit Vibrator Sex Toys 360 Degree Rotating Multi Speed Vibrating G Spot clitorial Massager
Offered by Angel's love
Price: $17.99

The Medieval Kitchen: Recipes from France and Italy
The Medieval Kitchen: Recipes from France and Italy
by Odile Redon
Price: $17.82
72 used & new from $3.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent resource for someone that is looking to cook for ..., February 9, 2016
Excellent resource for someone that is looking to cook for historical groups, such as the SCA. I've used this book in the preperation of 2 feasts, and we have gotten great compliments on the resulting dishes. There are also a couple of dishes that I prepare for my husband and myself at home.

Zen: Coloring book for adults
Zen: Coloring book for adults
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars The color controls are not bery instictive, and you ..., January 25, 2016
The color controls are not bery instictive, and you cannot enlarge the picture to get into tiny details on a phone.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 25, 2016 11:22 AM PST

Mars and Venus Statue (Ares and Aphrodite Sculpture) By Antonio Canova (1757-1822)

5.0 out of 5 stars The piece arrived quickly and was much better looking in person than in the picture, March 11, 2015
The piece arrived quickly and was much better looking in person than in the picture! Excellent value for the price.

Hamilton Beach Half Pint Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker
Hamilton Beach Half Pint Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker
Price: $29.30
19 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and effective little ice Cream maker!, January 3, 2011
My hubby and I picked this up on a whim, as we had a gift card to spend and no real idea what we wanted. We spotted the ice cream maker, and decied to giveit a shot. I am so glad we did. The machine takes up little to no space in our kitchen. Unlike our big 5 qt machine, it takes less than 10 minutes to get a batch of ice cream finished, and it tastes amazing.

We do not have a dishwasher at home, but I still found the unit very easy to clean. The instructions included with the machine are crystal clear, and easy to follow. I'd definitely reccomend this for fols that want a small batch ice cream maker.

Hannibal Rising
Hannibal Rising
by Thomas Harris
557 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid it!, March 6, 2007
This review is from: Hannibal Rising (Hardcover)
I began reading Thomas Harris with "Silence of the Lambs" and quickly picked up "Red Dragon" soon after. The books were so good, and Lechter was such a marvelous charecter, I wanted more. When "Hannibal" came out, I pre-ordered it. It took me a couple of readings, but I soon began to appreciate it. I can't see this happening with "Hannibal Rising" The book is just plain BORING! Yes, we are dealing with Hannibal as a young adult, but as the charecter is a prodigy and was brought up in a cultured family, I would expect more sophistication from the charecter. There was no demonstration of anything that hint at the sardonic wit to come. The focus on his relationship with his Japnese Aunt gave the book an overtone asian culture that felt hammered into place. It was something I felt distinctly out of place as there was little hint of an Asisn influence in his later life. I also felt that the relationship with Murisaki was forced and stilted. No chemestry what so ever. I have to agree with another reviewer that said it felt like this was a novelization of the movie. A rather expensive novelization at that! I doubt I will purchase Mr. Harris' next novel (if he does write one) but get it at the library, where I won't feel cheated if I don't like it!

Under the Black Flag: The Romance and the Reality of Life Among the Pirates (Harvest Book)
by David Cordingly
225 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Grab this book, along with a bottle of rum!, June 14, 2006
Being a conossieur of all things piratical, I picked up this book to feed my obsession. Boy am I glad I did! Mr. Cordingly has created a book that is accessible to the casual pirate fan, and contains enough information to satisfy the scholorly reader. Even though I am nore interested in pre-17th century piracy, the information conatined here on the "Golden Age" is absorbing and informative. For those looking into research, the bibliography is wonderful as well!

The Pirate Queen: In Search of Grace O'Malley and Other Legendary Women of the Sea
by Barbara Sjoholm
Price: $15.72
80 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally Misleading, June 14, 2006
I am more than a little interested in historical accounts of piracy, especially those dealing Grace O'Malley, and other female mariners. I selected this book hoping for more stories of the same, and was instead bored to tears by the author's accounts of her trip, the countryside, the places she stayed.. On and On. I got no new information about Grace or anyone else. It seemed like the author did not find enough information about these "legendary women" and needed to pad the book with her adventures. I personally would reccomend "She Captians" or Anne Chambers biography of Grace O'Malley over this book.

Dogma [VHS]
Dogma [VHS]
VHS

5.0 out of 5 stars Not for the easily offended, October 3, 2001
This review is from: Dogma [VHS] (VHS Tape)
I think this one of the best movies I have ever seen! Not only was it funny, but it had a great message. Let's hear it for Jersey Boys done good!!