Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for what > Reviews

Browse

what's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

what RSS Feed

Mens Genuine Leather Large Laptop Bag for 17.3 Laptop shoulder Messenger Bag
Mens Genuine Leather Large Laptop Bag for 17.3 Laptop shoulder Messenger Bag
Offered by Bagisthan
Price: $69.00
9 used & new from $64.00

5.0 out of 5 stars From a satisfied customer, July 28, 2015
First off wow what a fast delivery and great tracking! I literally just got my bag a few minutes ago. Very well packaged and even the buckles had protective tape on them. I'm impressed with the quality so far. Whoever on here said the strap was too narrow is dead wrong, too. This bag is absolutely huge btw. I bought it so I can take it to work/school but I could possibly stash a whole outfit in there plus a laptop/books. The inside is pretty soft and it does have a pad for a laptop as well.

Kind of a warning: this bag is made of goat leather. It is not gonna smell like cowhide leather at all. It's not a bad smell but it's different. Cows are sacred in India so they couldn't use the same leather we use in America.

I'm very impressed with my bag. I spent at least $90 less than I would've elsewhere and got more space for my money. I encourage anybody to buy from Jaald!

60S21 - Rhino 6 Inch Steel Toe Safety Work Boot - Black (5.5)
60S21 - Rhino 6 Inch Steel Toe Safety Work Boot - Black (5.5)
Offered by Gear One Source
Price: $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Narrow feet? Try these!, February 5, 2015
Came looking just like they do on here, really nice detail on the sides as well. If you have narrow feet like me these boots are great. My only complaint is that the top can't really be pulled as tight as I would've liked (I usually wear combat boots) and it took awhile to break them in. All in all, I recommend them.

Never Look Back
Never Look Back
Price: $15.99
3 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, October 25, 2012
This review is from: Never Look Back (Audio CD)
The songs are so fun and uplifting; one of Lauris Reinik's best early works in English. Nice energy that I don't get to hear often in songs recently released.

Love Comes To The Executioner
Love Comes To The Executioner
DVD ~ Kyle Bergersen
28 used & new from $0.49

5.0 out of 5 stars a good movie, July 4, 2012
Really nice quality and came right on time. Only thing is that I wish it was on blu ray or something.