Profile for Racylacey > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Racylacey RSS Feed (Montana)

Page: 1 | 2
I Am Second: Real Stories. Changing Lives.
I Am Second: Real Stories. Changing Lives.
by Dave Sterrett
Price: $14.98
99 used & new from $5.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Real stories, changing lives, October 6, 2013
I was able to preview the new release of the "I Am Second." After reading the first release, I was bummed that the book didn't contain some of my favorite stories from the videos on the website. I was excited to see they added a few stories, especially Annie Lobert and the story of Brian Head Welch reuniting with Korn. I loved the rawness of the stories and they have different details from the the videos. It makes it worth reading. The stories are like having a conversation with the person and I imagine there is a story for everyone. Check it out!

True Love Never Dies
True Love Never Dies
Price: $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great album for an array of tastes, March 17, 2013
This review is from: True Love Never Dies (MP3 Music)
I can see people with different music tastes enjoying the album. I can listen to it to wind down or to get pumped up. Otherwise has a really nice sound that is easy to listen to!

Microsoft 17.3-Inch Neoprene Laptop Sleeve (Black) (39512)
Microsoft 17.3-Inch Neoprene Laptop Sleeve (Black) (39512)

5.0 out of 5 stars snug as a bug in a rug, March 17, 2013
This case is the perfect size for my 17 inch HP laptop. It fits snugly, but my laptop goes in easily. Plus, the case slips easily into my bag. The handles are very handy.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Dewormer did it's job., March 17, 2013
It was useful having an option of giving my cat a pill or mixing the solution in food. One concern I had was that my cat did not eat all the food his pill was in. However, he does not appear to have worms anymore, so it must have worked.

The Road
The Road
Price: $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I don't like country, but I love Aaron Lewis, February 6, 2013
This review is from: The Road (MP3 Music)
I bought this album so I could have something to listen to when I am in the company of people who like country. I found the same heart and soul Aaron Lewis put into music for Staind. It brings me back to my country girl roots!

Table for One: The Savvy Girl's Guide to Singleness
Table for One: The Savvy Girl's Guide to Singleness
by Camerin Courtney
Price: $13.50
142 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars So I'm not the only one!, February 6, 2013
Table for one brought up serious issues that have come up for me as a Christian gal in her 30's in a light-hearted way. As I read it, I frequently thought, "me too!" She also provides ways to live a beautiful single life serving the Lord.

Philips SHS3200WT/37 Flexible Earhook Headphones, White
Philips SHS3200WT/37 Flexible Earhook Headphones, White
Price: $8.82
8 used & new from $2.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sound!, January 4, 2013
I was impressed by the sound quality for the price I paid. I bought them to wear as I work-out and they stay put. My only problem with them is they are a little big for my inner ear and they get sore if I wear them too long.

House of Gold & Bones Part 1 [Explicit]
House of Gold & Bones Part 1 [Explicit]
Price: $10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid album, November 7, 2012
Stone Sour once again delivers a solid album. There isn't a song on it I don't like. I'm not sure what else to say besides I love it, it is fantastic, awesome and stellar.

Daily Steps for God Chicks: The 90-Day Devotional for Real Women
Daily Steps for God Chicks: The 90-Day Devotional for Real Women
by Holly Wagner
50 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Devotional for Single Christian Gals, September 28, 2010
I'm a single Christian woman and I find that much of the Christian literature is geared toward married women. Although Holly has a few references toward marriage, I found this book applicable to my single life. I also found it practical, fun to read as well as providing challenges.

Power Thoughts for Teens Cards (Card Decks for Teens)
Power Thoughts for Teens Cards (Card Decks for Teens)
by Louise L. Hay
Edition: Cards
15 used & new from $40.00

4.0 out of 5 stars A good therapy tool, September 23, 2009
I bought these to use with tween and teen kiddos I work within a therapeutic setting. We discuss what the power thought means to them or their thoughts on it. The illustrations are stellar! I find myself looking at them without the kids! One drawback is that some of the affirmations may be confusing or considered weird to some.

Page: 1 | 2