Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale
Profile for Jennifer Roswell Davis > Reviews

Browse

Jennifer Roswell...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jennifer Roswell Davis "ROSWELLNFLORIDA" RSS Feed (Hickory, NC)

TRANSPARENT CLEAR PROGUARD COVER HARD CASE PROTECTOR (With Optional Detachabl...
Offered by Talkie Tech, Inc.
Price: $3.04

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit correctly...waste of money., October 22, 2010
Mine had a crack in it when it arrived but I tried to make the best of it and when I was putting the case on I noticed I had to force the back plate on..eventually it created condensation under the plastic on the back side of my phone...not a good thing. I ended up ordering a different designed clear case from an ebay seller..now I am happy. But this case is was a waste of my money.

KitchenAid Artisan Series Susan G Komen Foundation Pink 5 Quart Tilt Head Stand Mixer
Offered by Modern Home Products
Price: $349.00
19 used & new from $246.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink 5qt. Stand MIxer ~ Beautiful~, January 5, 2007
I got my Kitchenaid Stand Mixer for Christmas 2006. I had been wanting the Pink one. So my husband bought it for me online after searching and searching for the Pink color. We found out it was not a color normally carried in the stores.

When I first got to use mine, I made a nice chocolate frosting from the cookbook that is included with the mixer. Since then I have tried making a Red Velvet Cake from scratch and a few store bought mixes. Store bought mixes are probably not the best thing to use the stand mixer for and are probably best used with a hand mixer. But so far it works nice even if the switches are somewhat stiff. Maybe they will losen up in time.

Overall...I am satified and it is a Beautiful focal point of my kitchen.