Profile for LexOrandi > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 307

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LexOrandi RSS Feed (Glen Cove, NY)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
If I Had Lunch with C. S. Lewis: Exploring the Ideas of C. S. Lewis on the Meaning of Life
by Alister E. McGrath
Price: $13.86
59 used & new from $10.84

5.0 out of 5 stars I Am a Great Fan of C. S. Lewis, June 18, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I am a great fan of CS Lewis and his writings. The idea of the book is an interesting one. Having a conservation with CS Lewis would be very interesting..

The Devil in the Marshalsea
The Devil in the Marshalsea
by Antonia Hodgson
Price: $12.58
57 used & new from $3.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, June 18, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Great summer read. The story tells the story of a person who goes to debtor's prision and his subsequent adventures and misadventures.

Lead Positive: What Highly Effective Leaders See, Say, and Do
Lead Positive: What Highly Effective Leaders See, Say, and Do
by Kathryn D. Cramer
Price: $20.19
55 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book on Leadership, June 17, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I am in a leadership role both in my business and in my personal life. I am involved in civic organizations and I am called upon to lead different efforts. I found this book to be helpful in refining my leadership skills. It is always good to see what the most modern techniques are. My own leadership is to use "servant leadership" and this book complements this style of leadership. The best way to lead is by showing the way by what you say, do, and believe.

AmazonBasics AA High-Capacity Ni-MH Pre-Charged Rechargeable Batteries (8-Pack) - 500 cycles  (Typical 2500mAh, Min. 2400mAh)
AmazonBasics AA High-Capacity Ni-MH Pre-Charged Rechargeable Batteries (8-Pack) - 500 cycles (Typical 2500mAh, Min. 2400mAh)
Price: $19.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Grreat Batteries, June 17, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It is so easy to have rechargeablre batteries on hand. Rather than constantly going out and buying new batteries all I have to do is recharge these. They good a good usefull life and recharge fairly quickly. very convientent to use.

basyx by HON HVL251 Task Chair for Office or Computer Desk, Black Fabric
basyx by HON HVL251 Task Chair for Office or Computer Desk, Black Fabric
Price: $117.13
13 used & new from $106.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Great chair, June 17, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Chair is very attractive and fits well into my home decor. It has a nice modern look to it and it does not take up too much room. Easy to adjust and very comfortable to sit on for long periods of time. Great addition to my home office.

Swingline Comfort Handle 2-Hole Punch, 50% Easier, 1/4" Hole Size, 28 Sheets (A7074050)
Price: $11.39
34 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hole Punch, June 17, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Great hole punch for my home office. Easy to use and easy to clean. It makes good holes and does not seem to be subject to jams like some other hole punches i have used i the past.

Gillette Body Razor 1 Count
Gillette Body Razor 1 Count
Price: $7.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Razor, June 17, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I bought this for my son and he has been very satisfied with its use. Body shaving has become very popular among ymostly younger people and my son tells me the the razor did a great job and was easy to use.

Uncle Mike's Tactical 3-Gun Competition Bag
Uncle Mike's Tactical 3-Gun Competition Bag
Price: $164.99
4 used & new from $164.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gun Case, June 17, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a great case for a rifle with extra room for additional guns. Very durable and should last a long time. It has a great look and the straps make it very easy to carry.

Cubed: A Secret History of the Workplace
Cubed: A Secret History of the Workplace
by Nikil Saval
Price: $17.21
76 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, April 17, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I work in an office and I found this book interesting to see how the concept of space and surroundings was formed for offfice work. Great read and very informative.

Chestnut Street
Chestnut Street
by Maeve Binchy
Price: $16.16
130 used & new from $5.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, April 17, 2014
This review is from: Chestnut Street (Hardcover)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love everything the author writes and this book goes along with this. Great story by a great Irish writer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20