Profile for Roxie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 47

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Roxie RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
FitBark Dog Activity Monitor, Emerald Green
FitBark Dog Activity Monitor, Emerald Green
Price: $69.95
3 used & new from $62.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and fits little dogs too., May 2, 2016
I bought two of these for my small dogs because one of them needs to lose weight. Originally, I was a bit disappointed when the instructions said it should be worn on the collar vs a harness, but my girls only wear a harness. After some testing, I basically get the same results on a collar or harness. I was surprised to see how lazy my dogs are!! The points seem accurate based on different lengths of walks we have done. I use the app on an iPhone 6 with no issues with Bluetooth or uploading.

I have noticed the length of your battery is dependent on how often you you upload the information throughout the day. When I first got the device, I kept uploading like every hour and it only last about 2-3 days. I download 2-3 times a day now and it lasts 7 days. My dogs have gone in the water wearing the device.

I love the weekly updates which compares your dogs to others (See Photo)
Only complaint is the emerald green does not look like the photo.

Cressi Frog Plus Fin Focus Silicone Mask Dry Snorkel Set - PK-SM
Cressi Frog Plus Fin Focus Silicone Mask Dry Snorkel Set - PK-SM
Offered by World Wide Scuba
Price: $109.95
2 used & new from $109.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Color, They Fit, October 20, 2015
Great Deal. I bought this kit because it was basically the same price as just buying the fins separately, which is what I need for diving. I bought a S/M and I wear a woman's 10 sneaker. You will need dive boots with these, too big with just socks. The Goggles work fine, I just prefer my other pair better. Snorkel is fine. The buckles are decent on the fin, I think they will hold up after time and they are easy to get on and off.

Dakine Women's Travel Sleeve, Fiesta
Dakine Women's Travel Sleeve, Fiesta

5.0 out of 5 stars Hold What you Need., October 20, 2015
Use this when I travel. It fits everything I need in one place-passport, two currencies, plane tickets. It zips up, so you do not lose anything. It fits in a woman's larger purse.

The Best Natural Fish Oil for Dogs and Cats: Pure, Wild Salmon Oil ★ Rich in Omega 3 ★ Formula for Dry Skin and Coat Treatment ★ Allergy and Itch Relief
Offered by Grady Limited
Price: $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Stops Itching and Dandruff, October 20, 2015
I bought this product because one of out dog was always scratching and had a noticeable amount of dandruff. After using this product daily, the itching and dandruff has gone away. It doesn't have a fishy smell and I keep it in the fridge and to 1-2 pumps in the dog food. Dogs like the taste. I forgot to reorder when we ran out and after a week of not using it the dog started scratching again. I will made sure we don't run out again!

Fujifilm XP70/XP75 16MP Digital Camera with 2.7-Inch LCD (Blue) (Certified Refurbished)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price. Nice Pictures, June 23, 2015
This is an inexpensive alternative to other waterproof cameras. I use this camera when I go snorkeling or kayaking. I usually have the camera turned on for the whole 2-3 hours and take many photos and a few videos before the battery dies. Easy to Use.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Akona Low Cut Socks, Mens 9 / Womens 10
Akona Low Cut Socks, Mens 9 / Womens 10
Offered by World Wide Scuba
Price: $14.95
9 used & new from $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Would buy again., June 14, 2015
This review is from: Akona Low Cut Socks (Sports)
I wear a woman's 9.5 or 10 shoe and bought the socks in a size 9. Work Great. Easy to get on and off and fit well and not rubbing or blisters from snorkel fins

U.S.Divers Diva 1 Lx / Island Dry Lx/ Trek / Travel Bag, Hot Pink, Fin Size- Medium (Men's 7-10, Ladies 8-11)
Offered by Prime Scuba
Price: $59.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Set for Cheap Price, June 14, 2015
I bought a Size Medium and I wear a Woman's 9.5 to 10. The carrying case is nice. I had no problems with the mask leaking or fogging. Use these tips to keep them fog free http://scuba.about.com/od/equipment/p/FoggyMaskPrevention.htm
Mouth piece was fine. The only problem I had was with the clips on the fins. I lost one of them, but I replaced both with a new strap and clip set from the dive shop. I like the short fins for shallow coral. The price is good, It is $10-15 per day to rent equipment and not all places are good about sanitizing the equipment. Plus, many colors to choose from.

The Friendly Swede Silicone Fasteners for Fitbit Charge Wristband (12 Pack)
The Friendly Swede Silicone Fasteners for Fitbit Charge Wristband (12 Pack)
Offered by The Friendly Swede
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST for FotBit Useers, June 14, 2015
These things had saved me from losing my FitBit several times now. My friends use these too. I use one at a time and they tend to wear out after 2-3 months with everyday wear, but you get 12. Worth the money.

Ware Manufacturing Willow Branch Ball for Small Animals - 4-inch
Ware Manufacturing Willow Branch Ball for Small Animals - 4-inch
Price: $5.56
20 used & new from $3.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Destroyed too Quickly, June 14, 2015
My Syrian Loved the ball, but it was destroyed in 15-20 minutes.

SUNSHINE MILLS Pup Corn Cheese Flavored Dog Treat,7-Ounce
SUNSHINE MILLS Pup Corn Cheese Flavored Dog Treat,7-Ounce
Price: $5.95
16 used & new from $3.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Dogs Love Them, June 14, 2015
My three small dogs love these for treats and they are low fat. Win-Win for me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5