Profile for Jenna_Prince > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 377

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jenna_Prince "James Bay" RSS Feed (Seattle, WA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
LeapFrog Learning Game: Get Ready for Kindergarten (for LeapPad tablets and LeapsterGS)
Price: $19.00
18 used & new from $12.25

5.0 out of 5 stars My Son Entering Kindergarten Loves This Game, August 23, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Got the Leap Frog Kindergarten learning game for my 5 year old son. He is starting his first year of kindergarten this year and while he knows some of the alphabet he needed to improve specifically on the phonics part and this game has really helped. I struggle to get him to practice tracing letters and numbers with pen and paper, but Mott an issue with his leap pad and the get ready for kindergarten game. He plays and learns independently, coming to proudly show me his new skills and abilities, the perfect game to get your child once they have a base understanding of letters, numbers, etc... Overall I defiantly recommend this game because of how much fun my son seems to have while learning!

Pro Series 63153 Rambler Hitch Cargo Carrier for 2" Receivers
Pro Series 63153 Rambler Hitch Cargo Carrier for 2" Receivers
Price: $141.55
16 used & new from $134.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Every Penny, August 16, 2014
Bought this to use initially for our family's move from Georgia to Washington State, then later for camping etc. Moved in June when every other vehicle had a roof rack or cargo carrier. Amazing carrier. Sturdy, easy easy easy to attach and remove, best looking cargo rack hands down. We even had people come up and ask where we bought it. If you are debating whether to spend the money, just do it. I almost got a cheaper carrier and am so glad that I went with the Pro Series. Highly recommend.

Belkin Smooth Tri-Fold Folio Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro -10.1 Inch (Purple)
Offered by jonmusic
Price: $17.59
3 used & new from $17.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, August 16, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Holds my Samsung 10.1 securely, four fitted plastic/rubber corner holders, recessed from edge of casing which would further protect my tablet if it was dropped. Cover folds at two different angles -I'm using the lower option on my lap as I type- the more upright angle I use at my desk or table while eating etc. When closed, the case does not rest flush on the screen which I really like, but is still secured in place by elastic strap. A+

Case Logic CLS5-104 Samsung Galaxy S5 Phone Cover - Blue/Grey
Case Logic CLS5-104 Samsung Galaxy S5 Phone Cover - Blue/Grey
Offered by MobileMania USA
Price: $7.99
3 used & new from $7.33

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Basic Case, August 16, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Very basic case. If you are looking for drop protection this might not be the case for you. Exterior basic phone body case coverage/protection, not slippery - backing feels like fabric- slim not bulky. Just worried that if I drop my S5 that this case won't protect from damage.

LeapFrog LeapBand, Green
LeapFrog LeapBand, Green
Offered by superiorsellers
Price: $24.10
123 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Virtual Pet, Physical Fitness and Educational App Rolled Into One, August 12, 2014
This review is from: LeapFrog LeapBand, Green (Toy)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My five year old son loves the Leapfrog Leap and uses/wears it everyday.

So the usual concerns I had were
#1 is it going to be comfortable? This is a kid that won't wear most sandals and socks because of how they feel on him. Not an issue. The Leapband has been designed for kids. It is comfortable, even when he's hot and sweaty, fits properly - not a lot of extra strap, made for kids in the 4-7 yr range.
#2 is it going to keep him interested after the initial novelty has worn off? My kid loves this LeapBand. He asks for it first thing in the morning and uses it frequently throughout the day. I synced the time on the LeapBand to my computer and now my son is learning to tell time through the clock, frequently letting me know the time throughout the day.

The instructions were simple and easy to follow, no hassle whatsoever. I was able to set sleep times for the LeapBand -basically school hours and in the evening when I want him to start settling down. I also downloaded the extra exercises that were available. The LeapBand holds a charge for the day and does not take long to recharge which is great when dealing with an impatient 5 yr old.

One other thing, beyond connecting and setting up the account on the computer and strapping on the LeapBand, I did not provide instruction or input. My son figured it out completely on his own.

Educational, fun, physically engaging. A++

Hollywood Racks Trail Rider Hitch Rack
Hollywood Racks Trail Rider Hitch Rack
Offered by excelcycle
Price: $173.88
11 used & new from $159.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs Up, July 26, 2014
Installed on large SUV.

Initially dismayed by perceived amount of assembly - however as another reviewer stated this was not an issue at all, 10-15 minutes max from opening box to having bikes on completed rack.

Heavy? I prefer solid. I am driving off road, dirt roads etc and the Hollywood Racks Trail Hitch Rack kept my bikes cushioned and secure with no noticeable sway.

Quality bike rack that will last. A+

DII 100% Cotton Adjustable Chef Kitchen Apron, Machine Washable with Pockets, Sage
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 4 1/2 Stars, July 26, 2014
4 1/2 stars.
Lightweight apron with good coverage.
Thin straps that are long enough to wrap around and tie in front (5'8", 180lbs)
Vibrant color that holds up after multiple washings.
Decent sized utility pocket, not just for show.
Overall A

Francois et Mimi Stainless Steel Double Wall French Coffee Press, 34-Ounce, Brushed Finish
Offered by Exquisite Buys
Price: $25.95
5 used & new from $22.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Stainless Steel Double Wall French Press. Highly Recommend., July 26, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Beautiful slim quality double wall french press. Nicely weighted, keeps coffee HOT even without a preheat of boiling water. Easy to clean and I get comments on it all the time when pouring coffee for friends. I purchased a second press to take camping.

Billabong Big Boys' Carter Chino, Dark Khaki, 24
Billabong Big Boys' Carter Chino, Dark Khaki, 24

5.0 out of 5 stars Didnt want to review till I had purchased all I needed!!, July 19, 2014
My twins boys are THIN!! Normally we buy only landsend, gap, Tony hawk, chaps or similar pants that I am able to order in 'slim' size along with an adjustable waist. These Billabong are a slim style, not size and don't have an adjustable waist, however they are probably the best fitting pants my kids have ever had. For the smaller twin I ordered the 24, he normally would wear a 10 or a 12. These are perfect length and waist. The Billabong tag says 24/8REG. My much taller twin I ordered the 25, which says 25/10REG on the tag. He needs a belt for peace of mind and to be comfortable but they look great. I want more.

UBU Super Softy Extra Large and Soft Powder Brush
UBU Super Softy Extra Large and Soft Powder Brush
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Heavy Glue Smell, Needed To Be Aired, June 9, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The UBU Super Softy came out of the packaging smelling of chemicals of some kind. My best guess was that the smell originated from the adhesive used to glue the bristles in place. This smell did go away after I left the UBU Softy out of the packaging but it took a good four or five days.

Plastic handle, not weighted.

Bristles aren't very soft. They're ok, just ok, and they do stick out in odd ways one or two at a time which probably wouldn't be noticeable if they weren't hot pink.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20