Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for Jenna_Prince > Reviews

Browse

Jenna_Prince's Profile

Customer Reviews: 412

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jenna_Prince "James Bay" RSS Feed (Seattle, WA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Ultra Bright LED Lantern - Camping Lantern - for Hiking, Emergencies, Hurricanes, Outages, Storms, Camping - Multi Purpose - Black - Divine LEDs
Offered by Divine LEDs
Price: $45.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Compact BRIGHT LED that weighs next to nothing., April 26, 2016
Compact, BRIGHT, easy to hang ie in a tent, back of bike. off backpack or carabine it off a belt loop for those late night walks. I guess that I neglected to mention that it's weight is negligible compared to the utility. In a pack where you have to justify ever ounce i will find room for this every time.

3-Piece Emma Wrinkle Resistant Duvet Cover Set, Full/Queen, Taupe/Ivory
3-Piece Emma Wrinkle Resistant Duvet Cover Set, Full/Queen, Taupe/Ivory
Price: $50.50
3 used & new from $47.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Cover for our Guest Room, April 2, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've used duvet covers for years and this one we decided to use for our guest room which we had just decorated with a new bedframe and full size mattress. The taupe color was nice and is somewhat middle of the road for a guest room. I don't really anticipate this cover getting over used as it probably would on my teenagers beds or somewhere else in the house.

Even though the duvet cover material is very thin the feels is nice and it looks good on the bed. The pillow shams are not your king size pillow cases they are more standard size and have a nice feel to them. The design provides a nice little offset to the otherwise plain taupe cover. It was easy to get our quilt in the duvet and lines up very nicely for the full size quilt.

Remember this is strictly the 3-piece package which includes the cover and two pillow shams. It doesn't come with everything that is pictured in the ad or even on the product bag.

Zinus Modern Studio Platform 1500 Metal Bed Frame/Mattress Foundation Wooden Slat Support, Full
Price: $115.70
2 used & new from $115.70

4.0 out of 5 stars Nicely built Platform Bedframe, March 29, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was looking for new bedframes for my 13 year old son. We have had several of these type of bedframes in the past and though they worked ok, over time the slats would break of the they would detach from the frame all together. I was pleased to see that this was not overly complicated to put together and that the instructions were available on the amazon product page. It set up nicely and having a platform bed gives it that extra clearance needed for a teenage boys bedroom. Allows him to store things out of the way in a smaller bedroom and still have a nice size bed.

We paired this frame with a memory foam mattress and it works well since the platform frame is set up to not need a boxspring. We're very happy with the overall stability of the bed and it seems that the product will last for a long time. At this time we do not have a headboard attached to the frame but it is an option if and when we decide to use it. The fact that the slats are secured with velcro gives me reason to believe the slats will last longer and remain in place over time.

Zinus Modern Studio Platform 1000 Metal Bed Frame/Mattress Foundation, no Boxspring needed, Wooden Slat Support, Twin
Price: $99.99
2 used & new from $99.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Sturdy Platform Frame, March 29, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was looking forward to this bedframe. We had decided to get new bedframes and mattresses for our kids bedrooms and were looking for this type of frame. When the frame arrived it was rather easy to put together. The instructions were available on the product page and it was pretty straight forward. I was impressed with how sturdy the frame was once it was together and the nice 12" clearance allows for us to store some of our kids belongings underneath to save space in the bedroom. This twin frame was for our youngest child who is 6 years old and weighs roughly 55llbs so I wasn't really concerned of whether the frame would be strong enough for him. With the slats having Velcro to keep them in place and a center support I'm more than confident that this will last longer than previous metal bedframes we've had.

Of course one of the differences in this bed versus a more traditional bedframe is that it doesn't have wheels to easily move or reposition the bed. This really wasn't something I was concerned with and considering that this frame along with the memory foam mattress that we paired it with are fairly lightweight. I have not attached a headboard to this frame but I do like that I have that option.

Overall, I'm very happy with this product. It was easily constructed, has a really nice clearance height and provides a stable foundation for my child.

Zinus Memory Foam 8 Inch Deluxe Ultra Plush Soft, Cloud-like Mattress, Full
Zinus Memory Foam 8 Inch Deluxe Ultra Plush Soft, Cloud-like Mattress, Full
Price: $213.16
2 used & new from $209.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, March 1, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Beautiful sleep right off the bat. My turning through the night does not bother my husband. I bought the zip matress protector that keeps out mites and bedbugs-- not that this is an issue but better nights sleep felling safe. I also boy g yt? A multi pack fitted sheet and use a duvet with cover for top bedding. Excellent sleep so far, I prefer a hard medium over soft and this is great.

Amopé Pedi Perfect Wet & Dry Electronic Foot File, Regular Coarse - Waterproof, Rechargeable, Cordless, Dual Speed
Price: $59.86
3 used & new from $54.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Very very pleased. Just does a wonderful job on calluses and hardened skin., February 21, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've now had the chance to use Amope Pedi both dry and wet in the shower. Both worked wonderfully. So we'll that I'm ordering one for my mother who is in her seventies. A++

Cabochon Women's CABOCHON-16088-22 Cairo Analog Display Quartz Silver Watch
Cabochon Women's CABOCHON-16088-22 Cairo Analog Display Quartz Silver Watch
Price: $56.84
2 used & new from $56.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, High Quality, February 21, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Even more attractive than the picture. The clasp is the new folding style that prevents any catching or snagging of delicate fabrics. The weight is nice, the look is expensive and I receive compliments on it all the time. Highly recommend.

Five Star 2" Zipper Binder, Removable Pencil Pouch Included, Xpanz Gray (73780)
Five Star 2" Zipper Binder, Removable Pencil Pouch Included, Xpanz Gray (73780)
Offered by apple sales
Price: $17.87
6 used & new from $17.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost makes me want to go back to school, February 11, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is invaluable for my children. I have 3 school age children and these are a fantastic product. With this particular item you can basically consolidate multiple items i.e. folders, binders, pencil/marker case in one convenient zipper binder. What will become apparent over time is how much "stuff" kids can fit in this. I really like the flexible cover with a zipper close that allows you to put items on the outside more easily assessable without having to open the main compartment. My kids always seem to have permission slips or graded papers that need to be signed by me and then returned to the school. This cover allows me to keep those items separate so my kids know where they are and don't have to search throughout the inside looking for them.

I was initially worried that with my kids keeping so much stuff in the binders that the zipper would soon fail or the stitching rip. I have yet to have a zipper break or rip in the stitching. These products hold up so well and are so well made. It really allows for the most organization possible and provides easy access to all of your materials quickly. You are able to get this in and out of a backpack very easily, which for the kids is crucial to limiting the number of places for their school supplies to be stored.

For myself, as a volunteer coach of youth league athletics, I used this as a place for all of my rosters, schedules, players contact information and even game plans. It made it easy for my to pick up right before heading off to practice. I'd have a durable zippered binder with everything I needed.

We have had some similar products offered by other brands and it's just not the same. They either wear out quickly, zippers break, stitching rips or don't have the features we prefer. I've ended up replacing them with Five Star.

Dolce Vita Women's Jaegar Boot, Black, 10 M US
Dolce Vita Women's Jaegar Boot, Black, 10 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved them so much I bought both colors, January 18, 2016
Awesome, comfortable, bought first pair in black and went back and bought brown too.

London Fog Women's Plus-Size Mid Length Down Coat, Black, 2X
London Fog Women's Plus-Size Mid Length Down Coat, Black, 2X
Price: $128.80
3 used & new from $128.80

3.0 out of 5 stars Short arms., January 18, 2016
Short arms, short arms!! Why?? Otherwise fits well but arms are very short.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20