Profile for Chandler > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chandler RSS Feed
(#1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Power Weight Lifting Hooks - Best Weightlifting Strap Hooks for Gym Training Workout Like Deadlift & Shrugs - Crown Gear Ultimate Grips Powerlifting Hook with Cushioned Neoprene Wrist Straps - Comes in Pair - 1 Year Hassle-free Replacement Warranty
Offered by Crescent Trading
Price: $46.97
2 used & new from $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Do more reps instantly!, July 8, 2014
Quite a genius way of increasing your workout and reps.

I have been having some hand issues due to repetitive movements in really fast typing as well as lots of work design efforts and doing some product development....all the odd ways I use my hands have left them pretty sore lately and with some wrist issues.

Because of this, I have cut down on using them doing unneeded things and I concentrate on using them as needed. But I will be honest, even if I did not have my recent hand and wrist problems, I'd want these anyway and will be using them long after I'm totally healed.

Why? Because I don't have to count on how much I can do and how far I can go based on my hand grip or my strength therein. This does the gripping so that I concentrate on the workout and the reps and I can do more--that means I am working out my muscles more, not my hands.

It's a real workout assistant--from the first time they are worn, you'll increase your reps!

Easily adjustable as I have small wrists. Also nicely made with steel hooks and contained in a reclosable bag so you can easily take them to the gym

Weight lifting hooks provided by CrownGear

Lifting Straps By Rip Toned Padded for Wrist Comfort - *Limited Time Sale* - Bonus Ebook - Lifetime Warranty - Weightlifting Straps for Men or Women - Black Cotton
Offered by Rip Toned
Price: $17.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Weight lifting, simplified., July 8, 2014
Excellent boost for weight lifting. I honestly was unaware something like this existed until trying them and it helps you work harder, lift more,

The beauty is the grip on the opposite side of the straps with tiny rubberized dots, and then the ability to simply wrap around your wrist and the bar of your weights.

It's like having someone help you do it and just makes more sense...you are still using your muscles needed just the same, but no longer concentrating on the grip, which is a detriment.

Great assist, well made, nice design and transfers from man to woman.

Straps provided by Rip Toned
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 9, 2014 10:03 PM PDT

FAVI audio+ Set to Connect Wireless Speaker for iPhone (Black)
FAVI audio+ Set to Connect Wireless Speaker for iPhone (Black)
Price: $26.66
32 used & new from $19.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Iphone speaker, great for conference calls., July 8, 2014
I have gotten to the point that my cell phone is my work phone and my home phone too. The issue with that is that sometimes I do conference calls and holding it up is silly, putting it on the desk doesn't work as well...

This is great for doing what you need to do--whether that be cooking, laundry, playing with the kids, etc--and being able to talk on the phone as well. But the real beauty of it is that it amplifies the call for you too!

No syncing needed, easy and simple.

This one anyone can use. And you need no headphones so you can just go about and do what you need to do--while listening, and while taking calls.

Anti Aging Silk Pillow Case - Single, Pearl Grey - A Beauty Sleep Must - Preventing Wrinkles and Hair Loss - 100% Silk- 19 Momme, Oxford Style
Offered by White Lotus Anti Aging Ltd
Price: $44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Indulge your beauty sleep in silk., July 6, 2014
I used to always sleep on a silk pillowcase and have read again and again that it helps prevent wrinkles and hair breakage but I don't think of buying them that often since pillowcases come with sets.

Having now indulged myself in this one, I now feel spoiled and love it.

This one slips on over and then around both sides so your pillow won't slip out like many do and the egging and embroidery on it rove the workmanship and quality.

It's actually beautiful enough to be a top pillow and be the first thing you see as you walk in the bedroom.

The pearl grey goes with everything as a lovely neutral...these feel fantastic and make for a calm and cool sleep as only silk can do

Nordic Ware 60120 Microwaver Popcorn Popper 12 Cup, White (Pack of 2)
Nordic Ware 60120 Microwaver Popcorn Popper 12 Cup, White (Pack of 2)
Offered by shop & save
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Ditch the high fat and artificial ingredient popcorn: just put the popcorn in this bowl, microwave with NO OIL and serve!, July 6, 2014
I recently got a hot air popcorn maker because I am loving some new seasonings and I keep sharing them with friends...I was going to get another one of those then found this and thought it perfect for a gift--and it is (and I got to use it)

Here is what is fantastic--you put a half cup of popcorn in, microwave with no oil, and then you serve the popcorn IN the bowl. When done, it's dishwasher safe.

Check the ingredients in your other popcorn and that alone should convince you. If it does not, read how much fat and calories are in it! This is virtually calorie-free in comparison and a great healthy high-fiber snack.

Premium LIQUID CHALK Ink Markers - 10 PIECE VALUE PACK! *** FREE EXCLUSIVE 22-Page Usage Ideas e-Book! **** EXCLUSIVE LIFETIME GUARANTEE! *** 6mm Chisel Tip, Bright Liquid Chalk Ink for Brilliantly Rich Vibrant, Fluorescent Rainbow Colors. Perfect for Bistros, Non-Porous Chalkboards & Blackboards, Glass, Whiteboards, Car Windows, Mirrors, Metal and Ceramics. Dustless, Water Based & Easily Erasable!
Offered by Marketing Impact Group
Price: $44.95
5 used & new from $22.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Chalk has changed forever-clean chalk pens are fun and fancy, July 6, 2014
Sure you can get a chalkboard, create an entire chalkboard wall with chalkboard spray paint from Home Depot, spray the inside of your pantry to make a chalkboard...but the real fun may come in using these in gourmet and creative ways.

I like to get slabs of slate or a similar stone with some grit at a garden or Hardware store, wash, and layout gourmet foods and appetizers when I entertain and use the chalk markers on them to identify each item. These actually make a table look beautiful, especially if you can find ones that are not square cut (although those work great too). This also makes a great hostess gift to skip the usual bottle of wine you bring as a gift, lay some cheeses out on a slate, and give them the pack of chalk markers. People go wild over that one.

Chalk is messy and dusty and unpleasant in so many ways--including breathing it. Not so here. No big nibs, no dust, no mess, no rubbing off--what you do is prime the marker by pressing the tip down until the chalk "ink" flows through. Then start writing!

When it's time to wipe off? A damp rag takes it all off--but it does not rub off like regular chalk otherwise.

It is far more easy to write with this. And make it look good when you do it!

It's nice to have lots of colors and be able to label the different names of cheeses etc. in different colors, or give each kid a color if you want to keep a wall planner calendar and label events for each person, another color for family events, another color for to do list etc.

Great for kids to draw on because you can give them chalkboards, they can get colorful, wipe off and start again.

Great to take a long board, spray paint it with chalkboard spray, have everyone write notes about what they love about a birthday person and have it run down the center of a table for a birthday party--nice for the photos and memories and for everyone to get to do and read. Especially the guest of honor!

Chalk provided by Chalk this Way

Blue Cheese Powder by Hoosier Hill Farm 1 lb
Blue Cheese Powder by Hoosier Hill Farm 1 lb
Offered by Hoosier Hill Farm®
Price: $14.99
3 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I use their natural flavorings professionally and personally-this is a winner!, July 5, 2014
You can jazz up your dishes easily with this and add the taste of blue cheese without having to blend in the chunks...It's great, for example, for use in mashed potatoes or in dressings or as a sprinkle on top of green beans or appetizers.

I like to mix the tart flavor of blue cheese with something sweet as well so, for example, when mixing this in with a veggie dish, I also add black garlic so you get such a rich depth of flavor that compliments so many food combos, salads, etc.

Also a great gift for the blue cheese lover in your life!

Presto 04821 Orville Redenbacher's Hot Air Popper
Presto 04821 Orville Redenbacher's Hot Air Popper
Price: $21.99
84 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Now you can eat 2 cups of popcorn for only 30 calories and NO FAT!, July 3, 2014
This is such a fantastic gadget. Honestly, read the packets of your microwave popcorn. Then go a step further and count the calories in that made with oil. Sure you have your fiber, but you just don't need all that to get a favorite snack.

Enter this one...It's small but is a workhorse when needed for a party, popping 18 cups of popcorn in under 3 minutes. But here is the kicker: You can eat TWO cups of popcorn for only 30 CALORIES AND NO CALORIES FROM FAT.

Win!

Nearly 90 percent less fat than regular popped popcorn.

So how does it work? With hot air. That also means there is virtually no clean up after use.

It is easiest enough to use that even kids can do it and it comes with a butter or margarine melter that is also a measuring cup.

Very few kernals were left unpopped. I bought Bob's Red Mill popcorn to use with it because they focus on the natural and I wanted a totally healthy snack. ( I have no affiliation but use lots of their stuff.)

It's a clean and beneficial snack in so many regards and it fills you up for hours. And, at this low calorie a snack, why wouldn't you love it?

Paint Brush Set - 15 Art Paintbrushes for Acrylic, Watercolor, Oil & Gouache Painting. Professional Artist Kit with Free Holder/Case. Suitable for Teens, Intermediates and Beginners. Soft, Synthetic, Anti-shedding Hair Similar to Sable Brushes. Premium Supplies By Pegasus Art™ - 6 Month Warranty

5.0 out of 5 stars You'd never guess these were not natural brushes!, July 3, 2014
Could I be more in heaven?

As an artist, sometimes I splurge on brushes...usually I buy peacemeal. This is the kind of set that makes you feel pampered, happy, giddy when painted.

If you don't get that, you aren't an artist. It's like unwrapping your GREAT set of knives as a new chef, or getting your professional set of scissors as a new hairstylist.

It's not just the great case though, these brushes are so SMOOTH to use. I honestly cannot fathom the change in brushes since I was getting my undergrad degree studying art--I kept feeling these and remembered how you used to could tell the difference when I was in college in an instant.

But what really gets me is that not only are these so perfectly smooth that my paintings honestly look like a sticker on the canvas--no brush strokes, perfection--but that this set, at the time of my review, is what I would expect one brush of high quality to cost.

Will the term "starving artist" fall from the urban dictionary?

I love the feel, the length, the texture, the glide.

( I am an acrylic artist...by night and weekends.)

Veet Infini'Silk Pro Light-Based Ipl Hair Removal System For Home Use
Veet Infini'Silk Pro Light-Based Ipl Hair Removal System For Home Use

4.0 out of 5 stars hair removal--affordable and at home!, July 2, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Veet offers an at-home kit for laser hair removal.

I have done 2 treatments so far and I know, according to the instructions, it's going to take more, but I am seeing results and I have very thick hair on my head so it stands to reason my other hair on legs may be as well.

I started off there and am only working on the lower leg right now because it's time consuming and I am breaking it up into sections so that I can compare and contrast before and after of the hair--while continuing to shave and then allow growth prior to each treatment.

This is working out well to help me see that it IS already working.

The only reason I took off a star is because sometimes I could not get the device to "read" that it was in contact as needed--you have to get the hang of it for sure, but that came. I would prefer it to be more sensitive to knowing that it is in contact but if you put it right on your skin and sometimes change the angle in the event it does not give you a green light read, you'll get what it is wanting and then be able to adjust more quickly as you move along.

I would not say it's painful, but then again I know I have a high tolerance for pain and am the kind of person who can, as a chef, cut myself very badly and calmly say "I need stitches" without nary a yell to someone--I've done it 3 times. Sad to say. So in my book, this was nothing. But I had to give that disclaimer first. It just felt like a small pinch to me or an ice cube. That kind of dull pain when you use it that is fast and fleeting.

I absolutely plan on continuing its use. I am really loving the thought of finer and less hair!

Now that said, I did have someone who works at a spa, when I mentioned how well this was going, tell me that in time my body may regrow the hairs that appear to be permanently gone for awhile and I will have to re-use...but she also said that's why home kits may be better for many now that they are out--because that gets crazy costly if it's done professionally. However, it's not too easy to make this thing work when doing the backs of your legs...Thanks to yoga, I can contour myself well enough as of now.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20