Profile for Chandler > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chandler RSS Feed
(#1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Newisland® 3-way Rotating Elastic Telescopic Handheld Aluminium Alloy Monopod Self-portrait Pole Selfie Stick (No Bluetooth Matching and Charging Free) Monopod with Built in Remote+the Mirror Design for Phone Rear Camera, Specially Designed for Apple Iphone and Android Smartphones (Blue)
Offered by omatec
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Capture all moments with everyone in the picture. This is why this one is my favorite., February 27, 2015
This is my favorite selfie stick out of all I have tried (which are several).

The first reason is that this one does not need to be charged separately in order to work. Let's face it, you likely grab a selfie stick when heading out with the friends, or on vacation on the go, etc. Which means you may not know if it's charged up or not, or might grab it when it is not, but in these cases, you likely always have your phone charged.

I like that I can keep this one in my car or in my purse and when I need it, I can use it and then put it away, no charge needed. Why? it will plug into my phone and then work for the photo off of my phone, using very little energy.

It also locks in place where you want it to, no sliding!

My second reason is that it will work on my regular camera and on my cell phone. It allows you to screw in your regular camera, like a tripod bottom. But it accomodates any size cell phone, including my iphone 6 plus, because it's adjustable.

And finally, with my other selfie sticks, I have to pair it with the selfie bluetooth prior to taking a photo. One evening, with another selfie stick, we'd all gathered together, I got the camera up, tried to take a picture, nothing, tried again, nothing...I then realized it had lost the bluetooth pairing and I had to set it all up all over again! No need to with this. You just put it on the selfie stick, and since the cord is what pairs it up with your camera, you take a picture FAST and you are done. And it takes every times.

I also like the cool blue.

Why do you need a selfie stick? Who wants to go out as a couple (with friend or loved one) and you can't capture the moment because you have to take photos of just each other...or worse, hand your expensive phone with all into to a stranger in order to take the photo of the two of you?

Now vacations can include the whole family, or both parts of the couple, and not just vacations--capture any moment! You do not see the selfie stick at all in the photo, as you can see from where we used this one on a girl's night out. I'm in the center and I was holding the selfie stick at table level with the camera just above eye level.
Comment Comment | Permalink

iPhone 6 Plus Case, Slicoo® [Lifetime Warranty] Dual-layer TPU Rubber Protective Carrying Cover Case for iPhone 6 Plus (5.5 inch) (Black)
Offered by Echo Store
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice rubber-like feel for grip and protection, February 27, 2015
Great case especially because I love the modern pop of colors.

One thing I don't like about many cases is that they don't show the apple logo so the 6plus winds up looking like one of the Samsung phones. I am a big fan of the iphone and even though the 6plus is a monster phone, that's why I love it--because it's such a great mix of both computer and phone. So as an iphone fan, I don't mind it being known that that is my brand of choice.

I also look for phones that have the rubber bumper in front because that's where I always have issue with my phones--is dropping and breaking the glass so I began getting phones that offered more protection in front via a curve around the top of the glass lip, which this one has.

The rubber adds protection all around, on every side, and it also allows you to have a nice grip on it, to help protect from those falls to begin with.

Easy to wipe clean as well, it has all the features I need.

Case provided by SL

Revlon Curl Collection Heated Styling Brush
Revlon Curl Collection Heated Styling Brush
Price: $15.86
25 used & new from $15.86

4.0 out of 5 stars Works but it's a little awkward..., February 25, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a little odd in that you have to wear a glove to use it--that's awkward to me and impractical that, rather than adding temp controls, it gets so hot that you have to wear a glove. I'd prefer if it had a temperature guage inside that dropped the heat if it began overheating and causing one need need a glove.

So that's the biggest drawback for me, but as for adding volume, it did and what I liked about that is that the bristles on the brush were shorter than most bristles which makes it easier to run through my hair, and far more easily than using a brush and a blowdryer.

So it does what it claims for me, it's just that it's a tad more awkward than I would wish to use.

Comvita Olive Leaf Extract Health Supplement, Natural, 3.38 Fluid Ounce
Comvita Olive Leaf Extract Health Supplement, Natural, 3.38 Fluid Ounce

5.0 out of 5 stars A very popular homeopathic remedy, February 23, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Olive trees have great barriers against disease and attacks, making them live far longer than most trees...when determined that it is the olive leaf extract that helps, it began being used in homeopathic medicine.

I've used it for helping sick animals get better as both a support to veterinary medicine and when veterinary medicine is not working, or I need to keep sick wildlife or chickens going until I can get with a vet. Sometimes when this is given at night, with a turmeric and coconut milk mixture, it's all they need and they bounce right back due to the antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.

But most people take it for themselves as a health supplement, such as in tea. And I've done that too. It does seem to help if my blood pressure is elevated. I don't think I have to say that one should not seek medical help on Amazon, but I can say I've personally been cured when my doctor could not homeopathically so I am a believe that you can do MORE for yourself, and see if you even need drugs in the end. My own blood pressure went down so low by natural cures that I was removed from 2 blood pressure pills I'd taken for years, so I'd also say see how you do...One particularly fascinating study was conducted among identical twins with borderline hypertension (blood pressure in the range of 120-139 mmHg over 80-89 mmHg).10 Studies of identical twins virtually eliminate genetic variations which may impact study results. After 8 weeks, placebo recipients showed no change in blood pressure from baseline, but patients supplemented with 1,000 mg/day of olive leaf extract dropped their pressures by a mean of 11 mmHg systolic and 4 mmHg diastolic.10 The supplemented patients experienced significant reductions in LDL cholesterol.

A human study measured olive leaf extract against captopril, one of the conventional drugs used for treating hypertension.11 In this study, patients with stage-1 hypertension (140-159 mmHg over 90-99 mmHg) took either 500 mg of olive leaf extract twice daily, or 12.5 mg of captopril twice daily, which was increased as needed to 25 mg twice daily. After 8 weeks of treatment, both groups experienced a drop in mean blood pressure from baseline (11.5 and 13.7 mmHg systolic; 4.8 and 6.4 mmHg diastolic, respectively), with no significant difference between the two groups. In other words, the olive leaf extract performed as well as the prescription drug. A closer look in the laboratory reveals the reason for this equivalence. Although they utilize different mechanisms of action (oleuropein acts as a natural calcium channel blocker and captopril is a well-known ACE-inhibitor), both oleuropein and captopril function inside the vasculature to decrease the tension in the walls of blood vessels and promote widening of the vessels (vasodilation), ultimately lowering blood pressure.12-15

It's used for diabetes, for arthritis, and more...it's likely one of the more popular homeopathic drugs because it's one of those that just seems to have great healing results but no side effects so it's not worrisome to at least try it as a support.

Philips Norelco NT3355/60 Nose Trimmer
Philips Norelco NT3355/60 Nose Trimmer
Price: $13.33
3 used & new from $13.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Nose and ear hair trimmer...the easiest way to do it, February 20, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This thing is quite the gem and a must for anyone!

I have had one of the old-schools trimmers that you twist and that will bring tears to your eyes when it accidentally does some yanking rather than cutting, and I have had the tiny scissors that really don't work well since you can't exactly open and close scissors inside of your nose, but I have never seen a trimmer like this one before.

It does all the work in a second and you can't hurt yourself because the blades are protected--just scissoring enough to let hairs in, not cut fles.

Works in the nose, works in the ears, keeps that curse of middle age down to a non-nuisance you just don't even consider anymore.

It's also very easy to clean.

Corkscrew and Vacuum Wine Stopper Set - Stainless Steel Durable Construction - Premium Winged Wine Opener - Sleek Design - Bottle Opener - Bonus Wine-Lover Fridge Magnet - Great Gift - FDA Approved - Lifetime Guarantee
Offered by Cozy Bungalow
Price: $14.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Need one and a spare, February 19, 2015
Everyone needs one on hand...and then a few more handy. How often have you found yourself at a hotel or at a bring your own dining spot or picnic or party and needed a wine opener that was in your drawer at home? I keep this one in my glovebox, it's very well made, smooth at opening, takes up no space, and when I find myself somewhere without an opener, or if someone's breaks, I always have a spare.

This one comes with a wine stopper too which is perfect if you are dining out and order a bottle and have some left over--as I do.

Nice container also makes it lovely for gift giving like a housewarming.

Provided by Cozy Bungalow

Prepworks from Progressive International GT-3570 Zip Slicer, Red
Prepworks from Progressive International GT-3570 Zip Slicer, Red
Price: $8.74
5 used & new from $8.74

5.0 out of 5 stars If you love tomatoes,this will be your favorite gadget, February 19, 2015
This is one of my kitchen "must haves" now--to the point I have also given them as gifts because everyone goes wild over them once they use them.

I dislike cutting tomatoes--runny seedy messes on my cutting board, need a sharp knife, etc.

This changes all that. I don't even use regular tomatoes anymore. Even for my sandwiches I buy cherry tomatoes since slicing is now so easy but for salads, this is really amazing because every tomato is cut evenly and beautifully --in about a second.

You simply plop however many tomatoes you need into the cylinder, then slide the arm down, which holds a knife inside. The cutting arm slides through, then you just dump out the sliced tomatoes!

I actually could not live without this thing now

Chelsydale's Meat Claws - Meat Handler Forks / Pulled Pork Shredder Pullers / Shredding BBQ Forks
Offered by Chelsydale
Price: $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Shred meat, toss salads and more, easily, February 19, 2015
Shredding meat is a tough job--in fact, any job where you have to mix up a large bowl of things is without using your hands from pasta salad, to regular lettuce salad, to shredding meat such as BBQ or a roast--this makes things easy because you use the claws like sharp fingers.

Think Edward Scissorhands in the kitchen.

And it really works!

Makes many kitchen jobs easier, though they are designed for meat shredding.

Somewhere between a large fork and many knives, it gets the job done and does it far more easily.

Claws provided by Chelsydales

Keystone KSTHU17LAG Ultrasonic Humidifier, 1.8-Quart
Keystone KSTHU17LAG Ultrasonic Humidifier, 1.8-Quart
Price: $34.99
6 used & new from $34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking humidifier that does not look "medicinal" like some do, February 19, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The instructions are a tad hard to understand since the drawings are difficult to grasp along with the directions--just as far as where to even fill the tank etc took a bit of studying on this one, but once I sat down and did some reading (which is why I took off a star) it worked great.

That may be because I hadn't used a humidifier like this one before before I am a novice, but someone more familiar might not have that issue.

What's nice is that it looks very nice even by a bed so it can be used more than just when you are stopped up. And I did add some essential oils to it which worked fine and there is one called "breathe right" that helps clear up nasal symptoms too.

Really nice piece that looks well made and I expect to stand the test of time.

Sentry 3 Count Fiproguard Plus for Dogs Squeeze-On, 4-22-Pound
Sentry 3 Count Fiproguard Plus for Dogs Squeeze-On, 4-22-Pound
Price: $35.66
8 used & new from $27.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works quickly and easily for treatment, February 18, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This works very quickly. Because I do animal rescues, I have to make sure I take good care of my own indoor animals because that can mean pests come back with me if I am treating a sick animal in another part of the house. Even when a little itching is seen, Sentry does take care of it quickly and very easily as well--fast acting,

Just be sure to get the right weight treatment for your dog; as getting treatment for a larger animal will actually provide too much treatment and this is one kind of medicine where "more is better" is not true at all, so be accurate.

I do lots of homeopathic meds but with parasites, this is best.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20