Profile for Le Shroom > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Le Shroom RSS Feed

An XL Life: Staying Big at Half the Size
An XL Life: Staying Big at Half the Size
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $4.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Must Read..., March 5, 2012
I am not a huge fan of reading, But a huge fan of Big Boy. I've listened to him since he first came up on Power so figured I would show him the love and purchase the book. Gotta say it was Funny, Emotional and Inspiring. Crazy how you hear the person on the Radio and know one side of his life but this book explained the other side... the real side of Big and its amazing that he shared that with the world. This is the very first book i picked up in 10 years and me not being a huge fan of reading, I couldn't put down my kindle because it was that good. At time in bed i would start busting up or a tear running down my cheek and my Wife would ask what was going on and wanted me to explain. But all she got was you got to read this on your own. A lot of people take life for granted and the struggles we face in life is just a few bumps on the road and and after a few miles you see that the road becomes smooth. Big shows us in his book that for many of us life is like that but there is always a good outcome as long as we keep trying to do good for ourselves and reach for the stars and life will be great. Thanks Big for sharing a part of your life that many of us were/are able to relate to and found and can find a good outcome in life.

Tritton Detonator Stereo Headset for Xbox 360
Tritton Detonator Stereo Headset for Xbox 360
Offered by POSTED FROM UK UNITED KINGDOM!!!!
Price: $78.99
10 used & new from $39.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Love This Head Set... "Git You One"..., March 5, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Was in need of a new headset because my Son broke the cable off of the amplifier on my Turtle Beach headset. Didn't want to spend a huge amount of cash on a new set so i was looking around on Amazon and came across these bad boys... The great thing about it was that they were on sale that day for $59.99 and came with a $5 credit. I was reading reviews on the mic and how people claim they have problems with it. I don't have that problem at all. The sound is good and the mic works like a champ.The SVM option is pretty cool too. At first it was a bit odd listening to your own voice and all, but I got used to it after a while that when i turned it off, my Wife said i was talking loud when playing MW3. so i play with it on. The cool thing about it to is you can hear other in the room talking to you through this option but your online friend don't hear any of that chatter...
My Plus on this headset is the In-line Audio Controller with Breakaway. I don't have to worry about my son braking the cable from the amp anymore. The only problem I do have is that there is a buzzing sound when you first start playing but I guess after a while you tune it out but still there... And the cables. They are easy to connect but to many cable. But didn't want to go wireless because batteries get expensive. Overall, great headset for the price... Well in my case the price of $60 and not $80, but I'm sure that even at $80 i would still purchase. So go out and "Git You One"

2-Year SquareTrade Warranty plus Accident Protection for Kindle Fire (First Generation), US customers only

5.0 out of 5 stars So Far, So Good..., January 30, 2012
Im not big on warranties because im pretty good at taking care of my things. Now that im a parent i need to buy warraties for my toys because accidents always happen when kids are around. Figured i saw many good reviews and most of them having a great experiance with the service so here i am giving them a try for my Kindle Fire. I also went on to read a few of the bad reviews. Most of them were on bad customer service. I placed the order and an hour later i received an email confirmation from SquareTrade saying my device is now covered... Now that was pretty fast and easy. Now i hope i never have to use it but for the price, its not that bad to add a little security to your device in case something does happen... So Far, So Good...