Profile for Rebel > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 44

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rebel RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The Guest (Blu-ray + DVD + DIGITAL HD)
The Guest (Blu-ray + DVD + DIGITAL HD)
DVD ~ Dan Stevens
Price: $24.79
26 used & new from $15.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Such good tones like Carpenter, December 13, 2014
I will be buying this when it comes out. Such good tones like Carpenter. Laughs, and plenty of brutality. 5 Stars!

A Failure of Civility
A Failure of Civility
by Jack Lawson
Edition: Perfect Paperback
2 used & new from $200.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A Modern Art Of War!, October 9, 2014
I actually have a signed copy of this stunning survivalist manifest and I have to say... it rivals Sun Tsu. I am blown away.

Grand Theft Auto V Collectors Edition DLC Card - Sony Playstation 3 [No Game]
Grand Theft Auto V Collectors Edition DLC Card - Sony Playstation 3 [No Game]

1.0 out of 5 stars Just Another Scalper, August 14, 2014
Taking advantage of the buyer. Don't buy from this low - life bottom feeder.

Hard Choices
Hard Choices
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible! Just Horrible!, June 10, 2014
This review is from: Hard Choices (Kindle Edition)
Wow, I don't know what made Hillary think she had enough literary skill to write in complete sentences, but this is not helping her case. Even the "hard" choices she talks about, without spoiling anything, are so dull and lacking in expression, I really thought I was reading a weekly journal or something. Just horrible. The most boring thing I have EVER read. This does NOT make me excited to think of her giving ANY Presidential speech or presentation. What was she thinking!!!!??? DO NOT BUY!
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 11, 2014 6:46 PM PDT

For iPhone 5 5S NEW 3D Avengers Marvel Iron Man IronMan Hard Case Cover Protective Armor With LED Flash 13
Offered by TKC TECK
Price: $15.96

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Piece Of Garbage KNOCKOFF, February 19, 2014
DO NOT BUY THIS! For the following reasons:

1: Cheap Plastic. Will break easily if you are not careful.
2: Does not protect cover of phone. Just leaves is open.
3: Restricts volume buttons.
4: THIS SELLER DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE CASE PROVIDED! The colors are off! No GOLD under chest! It's silver!?
5: The "shutter" on top that reveals the camera lens is VERY TIGHT and my wife could hardly open it by herself! You have to jamit back in and tug on it to get it out!
6: Paint scrapes off easily!
7: RESTRICTS ACCESS to OTHER BUTTONS! Cannot access top left button that silences the phone. AND the top power/display button!

OVERALL PIECE OF TRASH!!!

Grand Theft Auto V - Playstation 3
Grand Theft Auto V - Playstation 3
Price: $29.99
252 used & new from $18.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Freedom, Violence, and Capitalism., November 13, 2013
Free Roam. Violence. Capitalism. What more do you need? Excellent game features great off-road vehicle gameplay and fun online multiplayer. Let's just face it, if yu haven't caught on to this series yet you are seriously behind the times. Buy this game and be happy for once in your life :)

Sanyo PLV Z4 - LCD projector - 1000 ANSI lumens - 1280 x 720 - w
Sanyo PLV Z4 - LCD projector - 1000 ANSI lumens - 1280 x 720 - w

5.0 out of 5 stars STRONG PROJECTOR - DIE HARD, October 8, 2013
I've had this projector for over 8 Years. Love it to death. Goes through bulbs a little quick but well worth it :)

ThinkGeek Minecraft Pickaxe Touchscreen Stylus
ThinkGeek Minecraft Pickaxe Touchscreen Stylus
Offered by BuyAllMyStuff
Price: $17.00
13 used & new from $17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stylus! Fun Design! Good Quality!, September 10, 2013
This stylus works great for newer Android and Apple phones and devices! It feels like a strong rubber. You can use any end of the axe as you wish. However, I find it easier to use the stick end instead of the pick axe edges. It's fun to show off to your friends and they all get so jealous! Also your nerd lvl goes up quite a bit :) Keep in mind, you can only use it on pressure sensitive devices and not the older heat sensitive ones.

CelLynx 5BARz Road Warrior Cellphone Network Extender - Black
CelLynx 5BARz Road Warrior Cellphone Network Extender - Black
Price: $299.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect For Sprint! Data Streaming Enhancer! Office Proof!, August 20, 2013
One thing before I glorify this amazing piece of equipment. When you FIRST put this thing together it might not run at 100%, having said that, I will commence with the positivity! I work in an office that doesn't allow Wi-Fi, my computer is too slow to stream ANYTHING without buffering every 2 seconds or skipping, OR slowing down my work process. I ALSO have suck A$$ SPRINT coverage that buffers every other minute while using netflix etc. It got agravating watching my other co-workers walking around with VERIZON phones (THAT YOU PAY UP THE A$$ for by the way!) while I was just sitting their trying to save money with my 1 or 2 bars of 3G. So I looked online and saw the 5BARZ Road Warrior! It seemed to good to be true! But I was desperate and so I put it to the test. I have a Samsung Galaxy S4, and the phone holder that comes with the Road Warrior is JUST big enough to fit PERFECTLY! "DO NOT BUY IF YOU HAVE A NOTE!!!" The first time I used it my bars fluctuated like crazy, from 3 bars of 3G to 4 bars of 4G and everything in between. It seemed to help but not enough to justify the hefty price. I was about to send it back when I thought I'd give it one last try. AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW IT SHOT UP to 5BARZ of 4G!!!!!!! My internet is lighting quick, data speeds are near perfect and when i used a speed test on it I get 4+MBPS (MegaBytesPerSecond)download on average! You can comfortably set the phone stand on its side for viewing video and the best part about this product is you don't need to use an ethernet connection! I have nothing bad to say about this product except for it might need to be tested a few times for it to "acclimate" to your current position. And also note, it definitely helps if you already have a "somewhat" solid connection (1-2 bars 3G) for it to take complete advantage of its hardware. So there ya go, VERIZON USERS CAN GO $UCK IT! I will sit comfortably and SAVE my money with my 5BARZ Road Warrior!

Patch Shark Attack
Patch Shark Attack

5.0 out of 5 stars Old Time Fast-Paced Classic!, August 8, 2013
This review is from: Patch Shark Attack (Toy)
I played this game when I was six and thought I would buy it for old times sake. Works perfectly, just as I remembered it. Instant Classic :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5