Profile for ROBIN > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 44

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ROBIN RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
DREAM PAIR LEXINGTON-1 Women's New Classic Patent Perforated Lace Up Oxford Tuxedo Flat
Offered by topshoesUS
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect patent loafer for me, July 23, 2015
Perfect loafers! I love patent items and these shoes fall right into that love. These are so comfortable and yet so sassy. I love how cute they look with just about anything. I originally bought these for work, but wear them at home. I have a job where I'm on my feet all day and my feet dont hurt by the end of the day. Easy to keep clean with soft towel water and mild soap.

White Cz Bow Tie .925 Sterling Silver Ring Size 8
White Cz Bow Tie .925 Sterling Silver Ring Size 8
Offered by OXFORD DIAMOND CO
Price: $14.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little bow ring, July 23, 2015
Danty and gorgeous! This is a beautiful bow ring that I purchased and wear in my thumb. It is simple yet classy and perfect for wearing on my thumb. Its not too large but perfect in size. Its sparkly and easy to keep clean. Bows are such a girly symbol and I love wearing them.

Armani Jeans RJ Small Patent Crossbody with Logo Bag, White, One Size
Armani Jeans RJ Small Patent Crossbody with Logo Bag, White, One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a beautiful crossbody bag, July 23, 2015
I love how beautiful this Armani Jeans optic white patent crossbody looks. Its classy and perfect in size. It fits a narrow wallet, compact hairbrush, lipstick, keys and my large Samsung Note 3 cell phone. Inside has a zippered pocket to keep your money and cards in, then it has two other slot areas for your belongings and then has a main zipper to secure all of your items. The patent outer is easy to wipe clean with wet soft towel. Has an adjustable strap to carry to your liking. This comes in various colors and styles alike. The colors are vibrant and simply gorgeous.

Michael Kors Hamilton Women's Quilted Satchel Handbag Bag White
Michael Kors Hamilton Women's Quilted Satchel Handbag Bag White
Offered by LOCAL IMAGE
Price: $315.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely gorgeous bag!, June 29, 2015
I first saw this bag in the Miami airport at the Michael Kors store. I have never purchased a Michael Kors handbag as they style or material is not my favorite. However this bag supersedes my expectations. The color combo is elegant and rich looking, and the style is a timeless classic satchel that will be around for years to come. This is a bag that can be used for formal or casual wear. The dual handles are very comfortable in your hands and the inside provides several compartments for individual safe keeping. Has a lanyard to hook your keys on for quick and easy access. The price is up there, however I find the more you spend the better quality you get. This purse by far is one of my favs!

Just Cause
Just Cause
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favs!, June 12, 2015
This review is from: Just Cause (Amazon Instant Video)
I love this movie. I think it is a great thriller and suspenseful film. The cast is excellent and Sean Connery and Blair Underwood are perfect for their roles. I liked how the film has several different twists and leaves you on the edge of your seat. Its a great movie to watch especially if you like the two main characters.

She
She
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars TRY IT! YOU WILL BE SURPRISED, April 2, 2015
This review is from: She (MP3 Music)
I first heard this music on a plane, I used an app to help me identify the artist and this came up. I have since purchased two albums and thoroughly enjoy this unique sound. I'm not sure how to describe the genre, however its a little jazzy and mellow type music with retro sound. Try it, I think you will be surprised with this band.

White Leather Bar Stools Set of 2 Parson Bar Chairs
White Leather Bar Stools Set of 2 Parson Bar Chairs
Offered by click2go
Price: $124.94
4 used & new from $120.51

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME!, February 12, 2015
Length:: 0:34 Mins

I read the other reviews, but wanted to give it shot, however I wished I didn't! These bar stools look terrible!! First of all, the opening on the backside is all messed up (I will add photos). The material isn't even, its sloppy and looks cheap. Putting these chairs together was a joke. I am extremely handy and do almost anything by myself. However, I ended needing my husbands help holding the pieces together and trying to align the bolts into each piece. It literally took us hours!! The holes didn't line up. One chair didn't even have a hole through the leather so you had to push the bolt through it. The reason for wanting these chairs, is they matched the dining room table set I just purchased. I am very sorry I bought these bar stools. I wouldn't recommend these to anyone! Horribly made and put together.

***OK...I took apart the back side of these chairs and realigned the leather and used small nails to hold the leather down. I am enclosing video of what I did, so if you bought these chairs and had the same problem its worth doing what I did. They look so much better. In the pictures I took you can see the before (right out if the box) and then the after, after I took them apart. They look alot better. I hope the pictures and video help future buyers.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Relaxation Music for My Pet and Me Vol. 3
Relaxation Music for My Pet and Me Vol. 3
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT STRESS RELIEVER, May 6, 2014
I absolutely love this CD. I was at my vets office with my animals and they had this playing in the room. One of my cats gets very anxious going to the vets. With this CD playing in the room it helped him to calm down and not be as anxious. I was able to tag the music and this is what came up. Over the years I have collected some of the best "pet" music and by far this is one of my favorites. It is soothing and relaxing for humans and pets. With our hectic lifestyles this is a great way to help us mellow out a bit. This would be a great CD for a professional masseuse to help clients relax too. This is a must have for all humans and pets to have as a stress reliever.

The Power
The Power
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun dance music, April 19, 2014
This review is from: The Power (MP3 Music)
Love this music. It makes you get up and dance. Reminds me of the good 'ol days. Fun for parties, great housecleaning beat or hanging outside.

Help Remedies Help I Can't Sleep, 25mg, 16-Count (Pack of 3)
Help Remedies Help I Can't Sleep, 25mg, 16-Count (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth trying if you have trouble sleeping, January 31, 2014
I like this sleep aid as it doesn't leave me feeling sleepy or groggy. I feel like rested after taking two tablets about 30 mins before going to bed. It does cost more, but it is definitely worth it. Very popular, so it is harder to find.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5