Profile for ROBIN > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 37

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ROBIN RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Relaxation Music for My Pet and Me Vol. 3
Relaxation Music for My Pet and Me Vol. 3
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT STRESS RELIEVER, May 6, 2014
I absolutely love this CD. I was at my vets office with my animals and they had this playing in the room. One of my cats gets very anxious going to the vets. With this CD playing in the room it helped him to calm down and not be as anxious. I was able to tag the music and this is what came up. Over the years I have collected some of the best "pet" music and by far this is one of my favorites. It is soothing and relaxing for humans and pets. With our hectic lifestyles this is a great way to help us mellow out a bit. This would be a great CD for a professional masseuse to help clients relax too. This is a must have for all humans and pets to have as a stress reliever.

The Power
The Power
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun dance music, April 19, 2014
This review is from: The Power (MP3 Music)
Love this music. It makes you get up and dance. Reminds me of the good 'ol days. Fun for parties, great housecleaning beat or hanging outside.

Help Remedies Help I Can't Sleep, 25mg, 16-Count (Pack of 3)
Help Remedies Help I Can't Sleep, 25mg, 16-Count (Pack of 3)
Offered by Bluegrass Delivery
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth trying if you have trouble sleeping, January 31, 2014
I like this sleep aid as it doesn't leave me feeling sleepy or groggy. I feel like rested after taking two tablets about 30 mins before going to bed. It does cost more, but it is definitely worth it. Very popular, so it is harder to find.

Work B***h [Explicit]
Work B***h [Explicit]
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly a good song, October 19, 2013
This review is from: Work B***h [Explicit] (MP3 Music)
I happened to be up late one night and saw this music video on tv. Let me first say, I am NOT a Britany Spears, so it shocked me when I first saw and heard this song that I really liked it. It has a great beat makes you want to dance. I chose this version of the song as it has a better overall sound, beat and spiciness to it. .

Miche Prima Melanie (Shell Only) By Miche
Miche Prima Melanie (Shell Only) By Miche
2 used & new from $26.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bag, June 5, 2013
I am very happy with my my Miche bag purchase. The price was great, the quality of the bag is excellent anf the color of the bag is bright white; which is what I was wanting. The seller packaged the shell well, it arrived on time and was described perfectly. I love the Miche bags and the different shells they offer. It is such a cleaver and unique idea allowing us girls to exoand our purse collection without breaking the bank.

Northwest Boston Red Sox MLB Light Weight Fleece Blanket (Wicked Series) (50x60")" NOR-1MLB031010004RET
Offered by Sport Station
Price: $9.99
19 used & new from $8.79

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BLANKET, April 26, 2013
I bought this blanket for my niece for her 13th b-day. She is a huge BRS fan. She loved it. Its big enough for her to take with her to the mountains and warm enough too. Good quality fleece. She keeps it on her bed and uses it at night as well. The price is so reasonable as sports items can cost a lot. Very happy with purchase.

Lindsay Phillips SwitchFlops Black LULU Size 8 Switch Flops Flip Flops
Lindsay Phillips SwitchFlops Black LULU Size 8 Switch Flops Flip Flops
Offered by Newport's Closet
Price: $29.95
2 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my most favorite items in my closet!, April 18, 2013
I had a friend tell me about these sandals one day over the phone. Never had heard of these I went online to research. I am now addicted to the switchflop and straps. I have never had so much fun with sandals in choosing the color of the sandals as well as the many variety of colorsand styles of the straps. These sandals first off are so comfortable. They dont hurt your toes, the straps dont rub on your feet and they fit perfect, true to size. I have the black lulu and the white lulu sandals. I have since purchased about 30 straps. They come in so many styles, colors and designs. The straps are so affordable that you can buy many. The thing I wanted to share in my review is this...

The straps come in three sizes: small, medium and large. Small is for feet sized 5-6, medium 7-8 and large 9-10. I wear an 8ror a medium. Sometimes during my quest of straps I found so many cute ones but not in my size. So I went to a store that carried the sandals and straps just to see what the difference would be in a small or large strap. There isnt much of a difference at all. The small is almost the same size as the medium. The large is just a fraction bigger. So if you find a strap that is retired but not your size, try what I did. You may surprise yourself and get that strap you really want.

Have fun with them. They are easy to clean. Soap, hot water and a was cloth work famously. You will keep your investment lastng longer over the years. Enjoy...

Fosmon Snap On Hard Crystal Design Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S3 S III - Black with White Polka Dots
Offered by SF Planet
Price: $3.97
3 used & new from $1.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute phone cover, March 26, 2013
I love this hard shell polka dot cover for my Samsung Galaxy S3 cell phone. I have ordered 3 of these cases in different colors. I like how well made they are. They fit tight and help protect your investment if you should drop it. They are easy to use and take off. The price is terrific too! Very pleased with seller and product.

Blue Monday
Blue Monday
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song, February 7, 2013
This review is from: Blue Monday (MP3 Music)
I recently heard this song from the new tv series The Carrie Diaries. I remember this song from my younger years. Its fun and upbeat, makes you want to dance and sing along.

Lindsay Phillips Switchflops Mai Straps Medium for Sizes 7, 8
Lindsay Phillips Switchflops Mai Straps Medium for Sizes 7, 8
Offered by Splash Boutique
Price: $6.00
2 used & new from $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, January 24, 2013
I just ordered the switchflops white Lulu and ordered this red additional strap and I must say these sandals and straps are so much fun. A friend of mine told me about these as I had never heard of them. The red strap is a cherry red and fits perfect. I'm very happy with my purchase. I normally wear a 7.5/8 and since these dont come n half sizes I ordered the 8 and it just fits. That is the only draw back to these fun sandals. The 8 fits but there isnt any extra room.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4