Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale
Profile for Sunripple > Reviews

Browse

Sunripple's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sunripple "The TreeClan Warrior" RSS Feed (Dubois, IN USA)

The Hero of Ages: Book Three of Mistborn
The Hero of Ages: Book Three of Mistborn
Price: $5.14
112 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow., January 16, 2010
The Mistborn trilogy is perhaps the best tale I have ever heard or read. The plot goes smoothly, and connects amazingly throughout the whole trilogy. The characters each become a personal friend or enemy to the reader, and the details make the reader feel like they are actually there, in the book. The story has many astonishing (yet logical) twists. Each book left me ecstatic, and the last book left me sobbing tears of happiness and sorrow. (Yes, SOBBING. I am an emotional person, but still... for a book to invoke those feelings... WOW.) I recommend this book to any true reader; there is action, politics (not much, though), romance, and everything that makes a wonderful book. Easy 5 out of 5.

The Well of Ascension (Mistborn, Book 2)
The Well of Ascension (Mistborn, Book 2)
Price: $7.99
115 used & new from $1.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, January 16, 2010

Mistborn: The Final Empire (Book No. 1)
Mistborn: The Final Empire (Book No. 1)
Price: $7.99

DVD ~ John Travolta
Price: $9.96
65 used & new from $1.81

5.0 out of 5 stars This Is A Great Movie!, January 25, 2009
This review is from: Bolt (Single-Disc Edition) (DVD)
Me and my dad went to go see this in theaters. It is, by far, one of the best movies I have ever seen. I'm serious. It's hilarious, has some good action, and great graphics and storyline. I'm definitely going to get this on DVD. You should at least rent or borrow it to see if you like it, if you don't buy it. Amazing movie!