Profile for Bob C. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bob C. "bobcan22" RSS Feed (Haverhill, MA United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Fire HD 6, 6" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers, Black
Fire HD 6, 6" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers, Black
Price: $119.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fire HD 6, October 8, 2014
Love the Fire 6"! Just about the size of an average soft cover book so reading ebooks is great. $99 for the 8GB is the best deal for a tablet of this quality. If you like lot's of apps or like to download Prime video's, spend the extra 20 bucks for the 16GB version. Perfect for those who want something small, light and easy to carry. Has all the features of the larger Kindle Fires. It even has a front AND rear camera! To get an idea of the size, check out my picture of the Fire 6 next to the Galaxy Tab 7".

Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV
Price: $99.00

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!, June 16, 2014
This review is from: Amazon Fire TV (Electronics)
Love my new Fire TV! Don't use it for games so can't comment. The sound and picture quality is the best in class!!

ful Side Car iPad Messenger (Black)
ful Side Car iPad Messenger (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars ful Side Car Messenger Bag, June 16, 2014
Love this bag! I use it for my daily commute to work and I fit everything I need in it. My Galaxy Tab 10.1 fits in the tablet compartment perfectly. My phone, glasses and charger fit in the main compartment with room to spare and there are pockets for chargers, cables, pens, notepads etc... It's great quality and good looking. Would definitely recommend and already have.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Kevenz Cell Phone, June 16, 2014
The phone IS rugged however it is VERY basic which isn't a bad thing. Great for kids to take to the park but found it not the best for my aging father. Not very intuitive as far as storing numbers and names. The numbers and screen are big enough for my father to see, however trying to use the phone book was frustrating for him. If it had voice dialing it would be much better.

Great for younger kids but didn't work well for my aging father.

OREI Universal 2 in 1 Plug Adapter Type N for Brazil, High Quality, CE Certified - RoHS Compliant (WP-N-GN)
Price: $6.25
2 used & new from $6.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Universal Plug adapter for Brazil, June 16, 2014
Got one of these for a recent trip to Brazil. Glad I did. Worked great and is well made. Would definitely recommend!

Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 Case - Poetic Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 Case [Slimline Series] - [Lightweight] [Ultra-slim] PU Leather Slim-Fit Trifold Cover Stand Folio Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 Black (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic)
Offered by PoeticDirect
Price: $12.95
2 used & new from $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I always get a Poetic Case when available for my devices!, June 16, 2014
Being a total geek, I have to have the newest and most up to date tablets. I ALWAYS choose Poetic cases when available! The quality is what you would expect from cases or covers costing much more. NEVER had an issue of being too loose or too tight or issues with port openings matching up. Been using Poetic since my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7" and 10.1". Have one for my Galaxy Note 8 and 10.1 as well. They even had covers for my HP Slate and Asus Tabs! If you have a tablet, chances are, Poetic makes a case for it, and a good one at that!

As long as new tablets are released and Poetic continues to make covers for them, Poetic will be my first choice!

VIMVIP Home Aluminum Credit Card Wallet RFID Blocking Holder Case, Silver
VIMVIP Home Aluminum Credit Card Wallet RFID Blocking Holder Case, Silver

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap! Cheap! Cheap!!, June 9, 2014
Should have listened to my instincts and got the aluminum wallet from Sharkk instead!! I have since ordered the Shark and am VERY satisfied with it! This one is plastic junk which I just threw away. Not even worth the time to return it. Take heed and get something else. ANYTHING else!

Ambox Newest Premium Extreme Luxury Shockproof Dust/Dirt Proof Aluminum Metal Gorilla Glass Military Heavy Duty Protection Hard Cover Skin Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 SIV I9500 (Silver)
Offered by Best Seller Box
Price: $18.32
5 used & new from $15.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice! Just a couple things..., December 18, 2013
First, I do like the case. It is built like a tank and will protect your investment in most situations. It is HUGE though. At first I thought it was too big and that I would hate it. But, after using it for a while, I got used to the size. It also makes your phone heavier and it makes a difference on long calls.

The case is exactly as pictured and my Sprint S4 fits in it perfectly. I do recommend this case if you want good protection for your phone, however, there are 2 things that I found as negatives. 1) If you use the IR port for your TV, it's blocked and won't work with this case. Kind of a bummer for me as I really liked that feature on my phone. 2) If you take pictures with flash, for some reason, the flash makes a horrible glare that washes out the pictures. I don't know what causes this and maybe a slight defect on my particular case. Not a huge issue as I rarely use my phone as a camera.

One other small concern is the little tool it comes with to screw the case together. It's a TINY "allen wrench" kinda thing but smaller than any that I have found. I'm afraid if I lose it I won't be able to get my phone out of the case. It does has a hole on it so you can attach it to a key chain for safe keeping I guess.

Bottom line. If you don't use the IR port, flash photos aren't a big deal to you and the big size is not an issue, I would consider this case. Compared to other "tough" cases out there, this one is a good one for the price!

Black Female USB OTG Cable Adapter for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1/8.9/P7500/P7510
Black Female USB OTG Cable Adapter for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1/8.9/P7500/P7510
Offered by Cycling Pro
Price: $2.99
27 used & new from $1.46

1.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately, mine didn't work!, May 3, 2013
I have both the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1" and Tab 2 7". Didn't work on either. I had high hopes for it because adding the ability to plug in a flash drive would have made the devices even more flexible and convenient. Oh, well. The search continues.

SANOXY Black Female USB OTG Cable Adapter for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1/8.9/P7500/P7510

Norton Mobile Security - Kindle Tablet Edition
Norton Mobile Security - Kindle Tablet Edition
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Norton Mobile Security, December 18, 2012
I use Norton security on my PC but never thought I would need it on my Android Tablet. With so many free apps available for downloading, more and more are just ways to get into your device and implant adware and tracking. I had downloaded an app that implanted adware and didn't know which one. I kept getting annoying text messages with ads from everything from erectile disfunction to meeting singles and even car insurance. Gave this a try and it found the "spam" app with one scan. Took 20 seconds and told me the app and permissions in the app. Uninstalled the app in question and never saw a text ad again. Highly recommended if you like to use free apps.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3