Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Bradley > Reviews

Browse

Bradley's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bradley RSS Feed (Denver, CO)

Pink Flamingo "Groom and Groom" Cake Topper: Gay Wedding Cake Topper - As seen in Bride To Be Magazine
Offered by LoveNesting Cake Toppers
Price: $35.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Retro-tastic Wedding Flare, May 25, 2015
The perfect touch to our wedding at our mid-century modern home.
Comment Comment | Permalink

To Broadway With Love!
To Broadway With Love!

1.0 out of 5 stars Tragically Bad Musical Experience, January 25, 2015
This review is from: To Broadway With Love!
We did everything we could to make it through the first half. Extremely dated show, terrible music selections, costumes straight from the reject bins at The Golden Girls, off key singing and embarrassing "direction." And $4 a glass for Franzia box wine?

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleasantly Surprised, February 20, 2013
I must admit, I was very skeptical over a $20 trimmer. But I am VERY happy with the face trim this MB-200 gives. I'm just annoyed I didn't throw out my old one that's annoyed me for years much much sooner. I would HIGHLY recommend, especially if you trim a mustache and goatee.

Black and White Men
Black and White Men
by James Spada
30 used & new from $10.63

1.0 out of 5 stars Amature Photo Quality, September 6, 2001
This review is from: Black and White Men (Hardcover)
I was given a free copy of this book from a local bookstore. I was SHOCKED to see how highly the book was rated. The photos have amature composition and lighting techniques. If you're looking for artistic photos - keep looking becuase this book does not have them!

Who's Right? (Whose Right?): Seeking Answers and Dignity in the Debate Over the Right to Die
by Robert C. Horn III
50 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Objectivity at it's best, July 26, 2001
With so many biased books out there - it's refreshing to read something that's actually objective. The various authors and experts that contributed to this book is like a who's-who in the debate over euthenasia. If you have a family member with a terminal illness - this is the must-read book.