Profile for lamban > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

lamban RSS Feed (Maryland, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Hide And Keep
Hide And Keep
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A True "Love is Love" Story, May 12, 2015
This review is from: Hide And Keep (Kindle Edition)
I wish I could have given it six stars, it was so bittersweet and lovely. I would definitely read it again.

Satechi Universal Smartphone CD Slot Mount for iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4, iPod Touch, Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, Note 2, Note 3, Nexus 5, S, HTC One X, S, Motorola Droid Razr HD, Maxx, Nokia Lumia 920, BlackBerry Z10 Torch, LG Optimus G
Offered by Satechi
Price: $29.99
3 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits 2009 Hyundai Sonata, but not 2013 Subaru Outback (with OEM Navigation) CD Slot, April 12, 2014
It fits and works well in the 2009 Hyundai Sonata, but iPhones without cases can slip through the clamp unless the phone is rotated slightly from vertical.

It only fits upside-down in the 2013 Subaru Outback that has OEM navigation.

Other than those caveats, the quality and function are excellent.

Escal French Burgundy Escargots Snails - 3 Dozen
Escal French Burgundy Escargots Snails - 3 Dozen
Offered by Straight from France
Price: $16.95
3 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, Great Texture, and not Sandy, But Can was Slightly Dented, April 4, 2014
As someone stated, you can put butter and garlic on a brick, and it will taste good.

These escargot, however, were exceptionally good and had good texture. The taste with the garlic and butter, of course, was quite satisfying.

The price was right; I will buy this product again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 27, 2014 8:57 AM PDT

Aylio Coccyx Orthopedic Comfort Foam Seat Cushion (Gray)
Aylio Coccyx Orthopedic Comfort Foam Seat Cushion (Gray)
Offered by Aylio Wellness
Price: $39.99
3 used & new from $34.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Reduces Pain from Long Periods of Sitting, July 24, 2013
This seat cushion works to reduce the pain I get from sitting on my hard office chair for long periods of time. I tried three different cushions, and this one seems to work the best with my desk chair.

The item arrived promptly and in excellent condition--I would purchase it again, if needed.

Skyfall
Skyfall
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Action/Adventure Movie That Actually Held My Interest, July 14, 2013
This review is from: Skyfall (Amazon Instant Video)
I loved this movie enough to buy it after seeing it in the theater. That's not a common occurrence.

I especially loved Javier Bardem as the villain. I also like that the movie stepped back from some of the electronics, and espoused the skills of the actual agent, James Bond.

The movie did go on a little long, but I enjoyed it very much overall.

Opt-out of Kindle Special Offers
Opt-out of Kindle Special Offers
Price: $1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable Option If You Decide to Change Your Mind About Special Offers, July 4, 2013
If you can no longer stand the ads on your Kindle device, this option at this price is not bad to rescind special offers. I'm happy I made the switch.

Light My Fire 6-Piece BPA-Free Outdoor Meal Kit with Plate, Bowl, Cup, Cutting Board, Container and Spork - Mango Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars Colorful, Functional, Fun, July 4, 2013
These utensils worked well for camping, cleaning and storing easily. Many on my child's camping trip had them, so they also must be "trendy" too.

The package arrived intact and on time; I would use this vendor again.

Pilot FriXion Clicker Retractable Erasable Gel Pens, Fine Point, Assorted Color Inks, 7-Pack (31472)
Price: $11.32
22 used & new from $11.21

5.0 out of 5 stars They Hit the Mark!, July 4, 2013
The ink flows much more freely compared to earlier styles of Frixion pens, so writing with them takes less effort. In addition, written lines erase just as effectively (once the ink dries) compared to previous versions.

These are the pens I've been looking for; I would definitely buy them again.

McNett Tactical Ultra-Compact Microfiber Towel, Navy, Extra Large
McNett Tactical Ultra-Compact Microfiber Towel, Navy, Extra Large
Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: Click here to see our price
29 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact, but Effective, July 4, 2013
The towel does not take up a lot of space, but it is very effective, as advertised. Also as advertised, it dries quickly.

The package came intact and on time; I would use this company again.

(24x36) Sherlock - Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman TV Poster
(24x36) Sherlock - Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman TV Poster
Offered by BEST-DEALS-ONLINE
2 used & new from $13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Poster Quality was Good; Open Package Carefully, Though, July 4, 2013
The quality of the actual poster was fine. However, we had trouble opening the package and ripped the poster slightly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4