Profile for Crystal Chercoe > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Crystal Chercoe RSS Feed

SUCK UK Skull Design Desk and Room Tidy
SUCK UK Skull Design Desk and Room Tidy
Price: $52.38
13 used & new from $38.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Skull Tidy = Big Hit, March 2, 2014
My hubby had been coveting Skull Tidy for about a year, but he never bothered to buy it. As Valentine's Day neared, I contemplated what to buy him and recalled his love for Skull Tidy. I too am a fan of Suck UK - clever product lines, so I ordered it. Product delivery was fast and when I unpacked it, I was shocked at how authentic it looked. Its functionality goes beyond the bowl as you can rest your glasses on the nose when not in use. DH put it on his desk at work (male dominated field) and gets nothing but compliments. Now I want one too! I think we'll buy some for our new mudroom staging closet to organize our keys and other things.

Fisher Price Exclusive Imaginext 3 Headed Sea Dragon Gift Set
Fisher Price Exclusive Imaginext 3 Headed Sea Dragon Gift Set

2.0 out of 5 stars Fun while it lasted, December 18, 2012
This toy is rare and my step-son coveted it for a long time. I searched high and low and found it on Amazon. He's the kind of kid who moves from activity to activity so it was barely used. He pulled it out of the toy box one day and announced the tail broke off. Pretty disappointing given it was gently used.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product..., December 18, 2012
This is nice and will definitely get better with age. It will look amazing after accompanying my brother in law on some of his world adventures.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars So soft!, December 18, 2012
I bought this shirt for my boss based on the reviews for my boss who loves the Walking Dead TV show. It's so soft with a cool retro look to it. I hope it loves it as much as I do! Highly recommend.

Sterling Silver 3-Stone Multi-Color Ring, Size 7
Sterling Silver 3-Stone Multi-Color Ring, Size 7
Price: $67.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful in person...exceeded expectations!!, December 18, 2012
This ring looks beautiful on and is so incredibly sparkly. I bought as a gift, and you know it's a winner when you are struggling to give it away!