Profile for Amazonshopper > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazonshopper RSS Feed (US)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
DURA-GRIP® Heavy Duty 3" Round, 3/8" Thick Non-Slip Rubber (No glue or nails) Furniture Floor Pads, Protectors-Set of 4
Offered by Rug Pads for Less
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job..., February 7, 2015
and does it well. Fits the legs of my couch perfectly so no fringe like you get with the adhesive sticky bottoms. They are subtle so aren't really noticeable when you look at the couch and boy do they keep that couch from moving. I recently painted my wall behind the couch and don't want the couch to hit the newly painted wall and leave a mark. So I moved the couch about an inch away from the wall, put these babies on the bottom and problem is totally solved. Couch. does. not. move.

48" Wood Desk with Bright White Finish
48" Wood Desk with Bright White Finish
Offered by EWorld Furniture
Price: $199.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good desk., February 1, 2015
I was upgrading from a tiny laptop desk that I bought years ago for less than $100 and this hit the mark. The pros: very sturdy (so far - we'll see over time) and the width/depth is a great upgrade from what I had before. I like the sleek leg design too and the fact that it has a drawer. Step-wise, it was very easy for one person to assemble. The cons: the packing was full of styrofoam and cork and not green-concious at all. Time-wise, it took be too long to assemble because not all the holes for the screws were properly drilled and I had to dig in there with a hammer and screwdriver (I live in an apartment and do not have a drill). Also, as soon as I started using it the top of the desk attracted scratches that I can't seem to get rid of. I bought a clear desk pad that covers most of the surface and the problem is solved. Lastly, I am having a problem with closing the drawer all the way - the lip that hangs over the top seems to be too low - it isn't really noticeable but I just know it isn't perfect. Will these cons stop me from recommending it? No: based on what I shopped around for, this is the highest quality, sleekest white desk you'll get in this price range in my opinion.

ES Robbins Rectangle Desk Pad, 20-Inch by 36-Inch, Clear
ES Robbins Rectangle Desk Pad, 20-Inch by 36-Inch, Clear
Price: $24.90
3 used & new from $23.66

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay., February 1, 2015
Mine arrived warped and scratched and is getting worse by the day. Great size and coverage but disappointed by the scratches.

Mr. Churchill's Secretary: A Maggie Hope Mystery
Mr. Churchill's Secretary: A Maggie Hope Mystery
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $10.89

1.0 out of 5 stars Meh., August 19, 2014
It was just boring. Character development was kind of lame and if you've visited the cabinet war rooms in London, you've gone as deep as this book does in to historical reference. Pass.

AGB Women's Chiffon Round Neck Soft Waist Dress, Multi, 14
AGB Women's Chiffon Round Neck Soft Waist Dress, Multi, 14

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite dress of the season, August 2, 2014
I work in a business casual environment but hate sleeveless dresses for work and this did the trick to cover the upper arms and provide a comfortable, casual, stylish dress. I have worn outside of work several times as well and receive compliments all the time. It's a nice color scheme without any obnoxious animal print!

Star Vixen Women's Short-Sleeve Faux-Wrap Dress with Collar
Star Vixen Women's Short-Sleeve Faux-Wrap Dress with Collar
Price: $14.55 - $26.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice dress for nice price, August 2, 2014
When the coral arrived the colors seemed a tad bit bright for my taste but the fit was great so I kept it. Cute fun, flirty summer dress that is appropriate enough for a business casual work environment.

Dr. Andrew Weil Women's Discovery Loafer
Dr. Andrew Weil Women's Discovery Loafer
Price: $39.99 - $99.38

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel fashionable AND supported!, July 26, 2014
I am a new sufferer of plantar fasciitis and have been trying all sorts of shoes to help support the high arch. I have tried several versions of the vionics and while the flip flops are great, I've had no luck with the actual shoes: they run big, they cause blisters, and they aren't very pretty. These on the other hand are quite the opposite! They are soft, they fit as they should, take no breaking in, and most of all, support the high arch. While when you first put it on it may not feel as supported as the vioncis, but as you walk in them, you will notice the security. I am so pleased with these that I'm about to order another pair. First pair was the grey suede.

Mod-O-Doc Women's Cotton Modal Spandex Jersey 3/4 Sleeve Dress, Black, Large
Mod-O-Doc Women's Cotton Modal Spandex Jersey 3/4 Sleeve Dress, Black, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great black dress!, June 15, 2014
The cut on the collar of this dress is so different and pretty. The dress makes you look very slim and it is so soft. I love, love, love this dress!

Futuro Plantar Fasciitis Sleep Support
Futuro Plantar Fasciitis Sleep Support
Offered by BestSource OfficeSupplies
Price: $27.27
9 used & new from $25.42

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work for me., June 15, 2014
I was really encouraged by so many of the great reviews of this but this did not work for me at all, it didn't even reduce my pf pain one bit. The piece that fits around the shin/calf area did not fit my shin so it moved around all night, no matter how tightly I secured it. That led to the whole thing sliding up and down my leg and thus not providing the right angle of support for the foot. I don't have an abnormally sized shin in either direction either. I woke up after trying it for 3 nights in a row in MORE pain than not using it at all. So discouraged because now that I've worn it, I can't return it. And I'm no better.

Bledsoe JWalker Fracture Cast Boot, Without Mid-Calf Regular Medium
Bledsoe JWalker Fracture Cast Boot, Without Mid-Calf Regular Medium
Offered by Shop-Orthopedics
Price: $58.91
2 used & new from $55.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best boot on the market, September 13, 2013
I had used Bledsoe brand years ago for ankle reconstruction and so when I recently suffered a hairline fracture to tibia and was given a cam boot, I was relieved to see amazon carried Bledsoe as an alternative. This may be more money but is worth every penny for its better comfort, lightness, and stability. I put this boot on after struggling with the cam boot and let out a sigh of relief. The cam boot messed up my knee and hips it was so heavy and unsupportive. This boot made everything feel just right. Spend the money to heal the right way!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3