Profile for Recon Legend > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Recon Legend "Straight Edge Society" RSS Feed (Skyrim)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Thief DLC: The Forsaken - Challenge Map [Online Game Code]
Thief DLC: The Forsaken - Challenge Map [Online Game Code]
Price: $2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DLC, December 1, 2014
I've Played Thief for a Short amount of time just to Test the Game out but before i really got into the Game i wanted all the DLC now that i have The Forsaken Challenge Map i'll get to sit down and Play Thief Until the End.I Bought Thief Master Thief Edition on Gamestop but not all the DLC's were Included i'm glad i was able to Buy This DLC on Amazon.

Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete [Online Game Code]
Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete [Online Game Code]
Price: $4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, December 1, 2014
I've Played Grand Theft Auto IV on the PS3 For awhile and i've been waiting for a Good Deal to Show up For The Complete Edition on PC now that Cyber Monday Arrived i was able to Buy This Game for a low Price Thanks Amazon. I Recommended Buying This Game it's alot of Fun on the PS3 and even Better on PC since you can Mod.After i Upgrade my Laptop around Christmas i'll Buy Grand Theft Auto V for PC.

For Those of You that have Windows 8 or 8.1 you may have had a Problem with the Game even Loading up well after i spent some time on Bing i found a Solution
Please Read The Comments For The Link. After you've Downloaded the Latest Games for Windows Marketplace Client just Double Click on gfwlivesetup let it download Updates and Install. Next it will ask you to Login just use your hotmail or outlook email address infact after i typed in my email the rest was done for me i just Click Login and everything was good. Next i clicked on the Grand Theft Auto IV Shortcut Steam Made on My Desktop and i Logged into Rockstar Social Club i choose the Online option and The Game Actually Started i went through the Setting and set everything up the way i liked then i press the home Button on my Keyboard it's right Next to end Below it is num lock i Logged into Games for Windows and it said Downloading Profile then it Told Me to Exit the Game i think it said to Restart My Computer so i did after i got back on i Pressed the Home button Again and it said Downloading Profile Again i can't exactly remember but i think i went through the settings and Typed in my Product Key The Product Key that popped up the first time you click on the Grand Theft Auto IV Shortcut that Steam Made Luckily i used ALT Prt sc (you should click on the Box and then press and hold ALT then Prt sc or Print Screen then open Paint and click on the Paste button now resize the image and save it if you choose to do this method) and took a Picture of the Product Key and put the Picture on my PSP i typed it in and the Game was Added to my Account i even check the Game App just to be Sure. I Tested Freeroam out and everything works. Hope This Helps.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 5, 2014 2:15 PM PST

Thief DLC: Booster Pack - Predator [Online Game Code]
Thief DLC: Booster Pack - Predator [Online Game Code]
Price: $0.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps Out, November 6, 2014
The Thief DLC Booster Pack - Predator will help me out by giving me Bow Balancing Level 3 (Massively reduces aiming time)
Sawtooth arrows (10) Food (10) Gold (750)
I Reccomened This DLC if you want to get a head start on Thief.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 - Relic Rune Pack  [Online Game Code]
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 - Relic Rune Pack [Online Game Code]

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps Out, October 4, 2014
The Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 - Relic Rune Pack will definitely help out my character.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 - Dark Dracula Costume  [Online Game Code]
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 - Dark Dracula Costume [Online Game Code]

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great, October 4, 2014
The Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Armored Dracula Costume Looks Epic and Dark.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 - Armored Dracula Costume [Online Game Code]
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 - Armored Dracula Costume [Online Game Code]

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great, October 4, 2014
The Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Armored Dracula Costume Looks Epic and Protects.

BalanceFrom 7 Port USB 3.0 Hub with 3A Power Adapter, USB 2.0 Compatible [Work with Mac/Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000/Linux] (Silk Black)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great USB Hub, January 11, 2014
ok after looking at several USB Hubs mainly the ones that are Windows 8 Compatible i choose this one. First i plugged it into my HP G7 Laptop next to the CD/DVD Drive and plugged in my Gaming Mouse E-Blue Mazer II Wired and my Dell Keyboard i Flipped the on/off Switch and my Laptop automatically Recognized my devices it works perfectly. I was worried the usb cord wouldn't reach from one end of my desk to the usb port on my laptop but it reached with a few inches to spare.The Blue light on top hasn't distracted me at all when i turned off the lights.I Haven't used the Power Adapter with the Hub yet and i probably won't have to because i'll only be using the hub for my Mouse,Keyboard and to maybe charge my PSP and PS3 Controller. The Design of this USB Hub is Great i really like the Blue light Strip on top.

Update: 10/4/14
I only use this Hub for a Small Thermaltake Fan next to my laptop it's been working for quite awhile i don't have it connected to my laptop instead i'm using the power adapter to power the hub.I probably won't use this hub for anything other than power items that don't connect to my Laptop.If you do use this hub i would try connecting only 1-2 items tops otherwise you'll have issues.Still it's a great hub for the price.

E-Blue Mazer Gaming Mouse Pad (Small) 11 x 9 Inches (EMP004-S)
E-Blue Mazer Gaming Mouse Pad (Small) 11 x 9 Inches (EMP004-S)
Offered by LindaMomStore
Price: $8.18
2 used & new from $8.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mousepad, January 11, 2014
This Mousepad is Perfect it really goes together with the E-Blue Mazer II that i bought > E 3lue E Blue Mazer Optical Gaming
It has a Very smooth texture on top and Rubber Underneath so it will stay in place.
I Recommend This Product.

Update 10/4/14 No issues with this Mousepad just wanted to mention about cleaning this Mousepad.I use dish soap to clean this mousepad and it works great and takes about 10 minutes to dry no issues at all after it dries.Still looks brand new.

E-3lue E-Blue Mazer II 2500 DPI Blue LED Optical USB Wired Gaming Mouse
E-3lue E-Blue Mazer II 2500 DPI Blue LED Optical USB Wired Gaming Mouse
Offered by GoldenCat
Price: $18.99
32 used & new from $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mouse :), January 11, 2014
ok after using this Mouse for awhile i really like it. I've never had such a awesome mouse. My old mouse which i used for 10 years and it still works is wireless but it was old and incompatible with windows 8 yes it still worked but was crap so i finally decided to buy a new mouse after checking out a bunch of gaming mice i found this one. I read almost all of the reviews and even watch a few youtube videos and decided the Mazer ll would be the one. I Also went on E-Blues Main website and Downloaded the Macro Program for the mouse that way you can config what the Buttons do on the mouse The Website was posted in the Comments As for the Rest of the Instructions just keep reading > The Download is at the bottom of the website it says Download just click that and you'll download the macro Program. My Antivirus Norton Internet Security 2013 said the program was suspicious but i tried it anyway and it is Safe.You'll have to extract the Setup.exe with winrar or 7-zip so make sure you have that.I Probably won't use this mouse to much for gaming because i use my PS3 controller to Play Games.I Also Bought the E-Blue Mazer Mousepad B00BFWQ6BY I recommend Purchasing the Mousepad because it's great and really goes together with the Mouse. The Lights on the Mouse hasn't distracted me at all while the lights are on or off. Great Product.

Still Works as of 10/4/14 no issues yet.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 11, 2014 9:22 AM PST

Fallout New Vegas Collector's Edition: Prima Official Game Guide
Fallout New Vegas Collector's Edition: Prima Official Game Guide
by David S. J. Hodgson
32 used & new from $32.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Helpful, February 10, 2013
ok i did buy this one used because it was the last one for the price there was minimal wear on the book but all Pages intact.

This Guide has already been helpful Playing Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3