Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more
Profile for Chaz Palio > Reviews

Browse

Chaz Palio's Profile

Customer Reviews: 55

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chaz Palio RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Fire 7 2015 Screen Protector, Vistore 9H Hardness 2.5D Ultra-thin Anti-Scratch HD Clear Ballistic Tempered Glass screen protector for Amazon Kindle Fire 7 inch Tablet(5th Generation-2015 Released)
Offered by Vistore
Price: $9.50
2 used & new from $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars "Instructions unclear, got genitals stuck in ceiling fan" - ..., May 6, 2016
"Instructions unclear, got genitals stuck in ceiling fan" - all 1 star reviewers.
It's a piece of flexible glass with a sticky side, how much instruction do you need? lol

Tip: The glass will shatter if you bend it even slightly, don't attempt to bend it!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Inflammation went down. It works!, February 21, 2016
My belly has always looked full despite my body fat percentage. This supplement had reduced enough inflammation in my gut to finally flatten the belt line! I still have diarrhea but the boating had improved over the 3 weeks that I've taken this probiotic.

Fallout 4 - PlayStation 4
Fallout 4 - PlayStation 4
Offered by Anatolia Electronics
Price: $29.45
224 used & new from $24.99

2.0 out of 5 stars The entire game feels like Skyrim but uglier landscape, January 4, 2016
So far I've invested about 45 hours into the gameplay. The entire game feels like Skyrim but uglier landscape... The core of the game is completing quests or chores for other people and slotting your skills to make your character unique and more powerful. Wheres the end game? My character is buff but there's nothing left to do.
This game is basically the same as running errands IRL except in real life I feel good about completing tasks.
Maybe if this genre is still fresh to you then the game will be fun but if you're like me and have played several rpg games, it's just not the same experience it once was.

HQRP Battery for VXI Blue Parrott 052030, 502030 fits BlueParrott B250-XT, B250-XT+ Wireless Bluetooth Headset, Roadwarrior, Blue-Parrot PL602030 plus HQRP Coaster
Offered by HQRP-US
Price: $8.91

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet coaster included with purchase, January 4, 2015
I only bought these for the coasters. Was not let down. 5 stars! Definitely recommend to all!

JBL Charge 2 Portable Stereo Speak
JBL Charge 2 Portable Stereo Speak
Offered by DEAL-TASTIC
Price: $99.95
44 used & new from $84.96

5.0 out of 5 stars great sound quality from such a tiny box, December 27, 2014
I was skeptical about purchasing this due to the steep price difference compared to other bluetooth speakers but the sound quality is worth every penny! I've always liked the sound from jbl products and this one is no exception.

Wolf Of Wall Street
Wolf Of Wall Street
DVD
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars humorous and spontaneous, December 20, 2014
This review is from: Wolf Of Wall Street (Amazon Video)
Loved every minute of this film. Definitely up there in my top 10 movies list.

Thermaltake Smart Standard 750W 80 PLUS Bronze ATX12V 2.3 Power Supply SP-750P
Thermaltake Smart Standard 750W 80 PLUS Bronze ATX12V 2.3 Power Supply SP-750P
Price: $67.78
82 used & new from $60.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, August 5, 2014
I'm currently using this 750w PSU with my fx 8350 @ 4.4Ghz + gtx 760 sli setup and it works fine.
Cables were stiff but that's not a bad thing in my eyes.
Price:Watt was my main reason for buying this PSU over others and I'm definitely satisfied after 4 months of use without any issues.
Fan can make a high pitched whine noise if my system has been running a demanding game for a few hours but other than that, theres nothing to complain about.

MSI Computer Corp. Motherboard North Bridge AMD 970 & South Bridge AMD SB950 Chipset ATX DDR3 800 AMD AM3+ Motherboards (970A-G46)
18 used & new from $69.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Do not use with fx 8350 cpu, July 22, 2014
Not an ideal board for fx8350 users! Apparently the fx 8350 cpu can draw more than 120w when it's reaching maximum load which will cause some hiccups to occur. One of these hiccups includes intermittent disconnects from lan connection. I've had the issue on both my wireless usb nic and the integrated wired nic.
It's been a persistent issue since day one using this board and I've tried updating the bios, reformatting with a different version of windows, disabling OC features in bios, the list is nearly endless...

This issue is the only thing I dislike about the board. I'm sure that if I were using a lower end cpu with less power consumption this wouldn't be an issue.
Also, side note - we also have another pc with the same mobo/cpu combo but with a different gpu and that rig also experiences the same problem. This other pc is used lightly since its operator is 70 years old.
(the other 3 pc's in the house have zero issues with lan disconnections, just the two with this mobo+cpu combo)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 24, 2014 11:09 PM PDT

Twisted Veins Two (2) Pack of (6 ft) High Speed HDMI Cables + Right Angle Adapter and Velcro Cable Ties (Latest Version Supports Ethernet, 3D, and Audio Return)
Offered by SPN Performance
Price: $7.96
2 used & new from $7.96

5.0 out of 5 stars best price i've ever seen, June 26, 2014
I'm currently using one of these hdmi cables that was included with my cheetah wall mount.
The cable hasn't given me any problems and it's the least expensive HDMI I've ever come across.
I also own monster hdmi cables (50% off deal) and there's no signal quality difference between the two brands.

[OLD MODEL] Crucial M500 120GB SATA 2.5-Inch 7mm (with 9.5mm adapter) Internal Solid State Drive CT120M500SSD1
Offered by Sab Computer
Price: $90.87
12 used & new from $61.99

5.0 out of 5 stars fast!, June 25, 2014
I'm impressed so far with the speed on this drive.
My windows 7 startup time has changed drastically compared to using my old 160gb 7200rpm WD drive.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6