Profile for rs > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 59

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

rs RSS Feed (New York)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
BulkSupplements Pure Hyaluronic Acid (Na Hyaluronate) Powder (10 grams)
BulkSupplements Pure Hyaluronic Acid (Na Hyaluronate) Powder (10 grams)
Offered by BulkSupplements
Price: $18.96
2 used & new from $18.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with both--improvement of skin texture is the result, August 27, 2014
I prefer taking supplements that are free of capsules. I make a brew in the morning and include this and bulk C. Very happy with both--improvement of skin texture is the result. Am very happy with delivery and results.

Rising Moon Organics Basil, Asiago and Pine Nut Pesto Ravioli, 16 Ounce -- 12 per case.
Offered by FoodserviceDirect Inc.
Price: $77.65
2 used & new from $77.65

2.0 out of 5 stars From 22 pieces to 19 per pack..., July 30, 2014
There used to be 22 pieces per pack, then all of a sudden this product was on sale constantly at our co-op. I wondered why. Tonight, I counted 19 pieces in a new pack. Was the sale price related to this changed count. Eleven pieces meant two servings; 19 means a side dish for two or one serving and a side. I'm disappointed and won't be buying this product again.

Osmosis Restore Topical Immune Repair 30ml/1 oz.
Osmosis Restore Topical Immune Repair 30ml/1 oz.
Offered by Cream Lotion
Price: $85.50
5 used & new from $85.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful combination (topical and internal). I think the cause ..., July 22, 2014
Powerful combination (topical and internal). This seems to be anti-fungal, etc. Cleared up my chin. Has wormwood. According to Osmosis rep (I called), the part of the wormwood used in the product has been separated from parts the taking of which would not be possible. Read up on wormwood?

Michael Stars Women's Long Sleeve Raw Edge Band Crew Neck T-Shirt
Michael Stars Women's Long Sleeve Raw Edge Band Crew Neck T-Shirt
Price: $34.99 - $60.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Shorter and thinner, July 11, 2014
I have these long-sleeved tees in many colors. They are shorter by about an inch and a half and thinner than the ones I bought last year. I'm rating them 3 down from 5.

J.R. Watkins Ultra Rich Moisturizing Hand Cream - 9.7 Ounces
J.R. Watkins Ultra Rich Moisturizing Hand Cream - 9.7 Ounces
Offered by eCaffé
Price: $9.95
3 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars But Ultra-Rich Mositurizing Cream is a Paraben Cream from the old line, July 11, 2014
Watkins Ultra-Rich Hand Cream contains methyl- and proyl-paraben. When I wrote to Watkins, I received a prompt answer from their customer rep saying that this is an old product that the company has retained for customers who've relied on it for years. They offered me a refund. I changed my rating from one to three stars but wish that Amazon had a comment choice for which there is no rating. It's not fair to the company. The cream works at at five start but unfortunately the ingredients are objectionable, and I can't recommend it. I have a great deal of respect for Watkins Co. for responding quickly to my email.

Ancient Minerals Magnesium Lotion - 8oz Bottle
Ancient Minerals Magnesium Lotion - 8oz Bottle
Offered by Nature's Nutrition
Price: $19.50
12 used & new from $19.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice work Magnesium Lotion, June 16, 2014
I bought this because I'd been having foot cramps. It worked after about 10 minutes. Giving up sugar and carbs, which I did for other reasons, alleviated the problem completely for some reason, but I still find this cream to be useful and calming. I intend to reorder.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 28, 2014 9:25 AM PDT

Bentonite Magma 32 FL. OZ
Bentonite Magma 32 FL. OZ
Offered by WholeApproach
Price: $24.27

5.0 out of 5 stars A crucial component of Attogram cleanse, June 16, 2014
I've been using this product with Caproyl and Psyllium from Attogram since 1990. It is, I believe, the best product on the market for controlling Candida. I realize that the diet that goes with all legitimate candida cures is difficult. This product group makes it easier for me to stick to the diet and feel well.

Designs for Health TRF 150 Capsules, 30 Count
Designs for Health TRF 150 Capsules, 30 Count
Offered by On Time Vitamins
Price: $45.00
11 used & new from $44.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended but who knows. . ., June 16, 2014
We don't know and maybe won't know if this, or the combination of all that we do for osteoporosis, is effective, unless it's tested. My doctor prescribed it along with the usual calcium, Ks, D, etc. The next dexa will be important. If anyone hears anything, post. I don't have pain, so can't add anything to that part of the conversation.

Michael Stars Women's Slub Longsleeve Boatneck Tunic, Black, One Size
Michael Stars Women's Slub Longsleeve Boatneck Tunic, Black, One Size
Price: $64.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good tee, May 28, 2014
This tee is very comfortable and has a clean, sleek look. I washed and wore it every day for three days in a row. A very together look if you like black tees with black jeans. It's not 100% cotton, though, and not as breathable as the 100% ones.

Michael Stars Women's Elbow Sleeve Crew Neck Hi Low Tee One Size Galvanized
Michael Stars Women's Elbow Sleeve Crew Neck Hi Low Tee One Size Galvanized
Offered by Knit Wit

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, but . . ., May 28, 2014
It's a blend with a nice feel. Colors are good. Sleeves and neckline very nice. The high/low angle isn't right for me--very straight front and back. I prefer the standard long, skinny tees over this design but do think this is fun.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6