Profile for Anthony > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Anthony RSS Feed (Manasquan)

Page: 1 | 2
City Plaid Pattern Cotton & Polyester Blend Slim Tie, Blue
City Plaid Pattern Cotton & Polyester Blend Slim Tie, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Precisely as advertised, May 30, 2013
The tie is made from good materials, and is sturdy. It holds its form well, doesn't have that shiny silk look, doesn't feel like you picked it up at a gas station, is slender, but not too skinny for a double Windsor, and the price is unbeatable. Really it's quite a find.

SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 Bottle Opener Case (Blue)
SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 Bottle Opener Case (Blue)
Offered by windowcell store
Price: $5.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique and well designed., April 22, 2013
Despite what others have said, this case does fit the Galaxy SIII. However, when I first received the case, I too thought it wasn't tight. This was because I did not install it correctly. You have to remove the rubber half, put the phone in the hard case, and then manually squeeze the rubber in between the phone and the hard case. It's similar to the Otter box design. When installed properly, the fit is nice and tight. It also covers enough of the front of the phone to protect the gaps screen protectors leave to the edge of the phone. I would advise against getting the white, since it discolors within a month or two. I use the credit card holder for my license and a credit card. The fit is tight, but it's doable. The I use to only use it for one card, and never had a problem with it falling out. As you can imagine, with two I most certainly don't have that problem still. It's a great case for a party, or bar (no wallet needed, just ID and CC).

Tech Armor HD Clear Screen Protectors with Lifetime Warranty for Samsung Galaxy S3 S III
Offered by Tech Armor
Price: $6.95
2 used & new from $3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and clear, March 12, 2013
Product is easy to install, provided you have a somewhat steady hand. I originally had the anti-haze protector that Verizon installed for me, but it got a bunch of scratches after about 6 months of use. As soon as I put this protector on, I could see the clarity improve. The display is not distorted at all, and I can finally enjoy my SG3 to its fullest. After a month of use there are still no visible scratches and the edges are intact.

Up from Below [Vinyl]
Up from Below [Vinyl]
Price: $21.98
21 used & new from $18.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Not like they used to make them, March 12, 2013
This review is from: Up from Below [Vinyl] (Vinyl)
I had to return the first one that came in, due to severe skipping problems. The second one was better, but still wasn't the greatest quality. I have a brand new turntable, and it plays my 20-30 year old vinyls wonderfully without any skipping or sound distortion. I guess they just don't make vinyls like they used to. (The same thing happened with the Babel vinyl I bought).
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 6, 2014 8:47 PM PDT

Meguiar's G12310 PlastX Clear Plastic Cleaner & Polish - 10 oz.
Meguiar's G12310 PlastX Clear Plastic Cleaner & Polish - 10 oz.
Price: $6.47
47 used & new from $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple and easy, March 12, 2013
First I must say that I have two vehicles which I used this product on. The first had minor scratches and slight cloudiness, the second had full scale yellowing. The product details seem to give the impression that the use of this product will completely restore your old headlights. This isn't exactly the case. If your headlights are really bad, then this will not make them look brand new by any means. It will, however, increase their clarity by leaps and bounds. The best product for severely cloudy or yellowed lights is 3M Headlight Lens Restoration System, where you sand down your lights to really remove scratches. This product however, works beautifully on minor restoration projects, which is why it gets a 4 star rating from me. I was happy with the results for my wife's car, but had to go with the more intensive cleaning for my own with 3M. I actually this product after performing the 3M on my headlights, and it was mind blowing.

3M 39008 Headlight Lens Restoration System
3M 39008 Headlight Lens Restoration System
Price: $13.49
42 used & new from $13.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Amazing, March 12, 2013
After being recommended to this product by a co-worker, who used the product about ten months ago, and the headlights are still clear, I did some research. The reviews on here are spot on. It's extremely easy to do, the results are quite amazing, the headlights look almost new (they're not perfect, but there's a stark difference), I have a 2001 Chrysler Sebring, which had some really opaque headlights. After using the 3M restoration system, they were almost perfect. I also used Meguiar's PlastX as a final coat of protection, as recommended by another reviewer. One piece of advice I would give, though, is to take your time. I was a little hasty in the application, apparently, and there's a spot that isn't as clear on the lens. I would give 2-3 more passes than what you think is necessary. Also, if your headlights aren't that bad (minor scratches or dimness), as was the case with my wife's car, I would recommend just using Meguiar's PlastX or a similar product, it cleaned them up nicely and I didn't have to grind down the headlights. As with all of these types of products, pictures speak volumes, so I have added the before and after of my lens. As aforementioned, this product is wonderful for an overhaul of your headlights, but a less abrasive product would be better for regular maintenance.

FastMac ACE-7169 U-Socket Standard Duplex Dual Outlet Dual USB, 110V, 15AMP TruePower, White
Price: $29.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, but check the size or your outlet., December 13, 2012
I love this nifty product, however, if you have an older home that's not been grounded, or one that's been upgraded, but still has the original housings, then this may not fit. After getting all the wires hooked up (the directions are really easy to follow, and if you're a little confused just search on E-How really quick) I discovered that this outlet is about half an inch larger than a normal outlet due to the USBs. I was forced to pick another outlet that was slightly larger and barely fit this outlet in. Other than that, the product works wonderfully.

Altec Lansing VS2621 2.1 Channel Speaker System
Altec Lansing VS2621 2.1 Channel Speaker System
Offered by super dooper
Price: $38.48
14 used & new from $28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The only speaker you'll ever need., December 13, 2012
I first bought a pair of these two years ago on Black Friday. I used them for my personal laptop in my dorm. I wasn't expected them to be much better than glorified pc speakers, given the price, but they were of excellent quality. The next year I purchased a second pair and ran a splitter between them, they both performed beautifully. Now I have three in my home; two hooked up to the tv (cheapest surround sound system ever), and one for my pc. My 4 brothers all have a pair now, as well as my cousin, who were jealous of my system after hearing the quality and seeing the price.

Belkin Y Adapter; Mini Stereo Plug, Headphone Splitter
Belkin Y Adapter; Mini Stereo Plug, Headphone Splitter
Offered by Gadget Professionals
Price: $3.97
18 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars No noticeable loss of quality, December 13, 2012
This is a nice splitter for a computer or TV set-up. I'm currently using it for my tv, which has two stereos hooked up to it now. I trust the Belkin brand, and have not noticed any loss of audio quality since I attached the second three-piece speaker set with the splitter. If you're using it to share between two earphones, though I would recommend getting their volume controlled one.

Agptek 7 Inch Android 4.0 (8Gb) Capacitive Touch Screen Tablet Pc For E-Reading/3D Game/Hdmi 1080P 2160P Video/Tv Out (Black/White, Wi-Fi G-Sensor, Front Camera, Arm Cortex A9 1.2Ghz, 1Gb Ddr3, Extendable To 32Gb)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice alternative, December 10, 2012
This is a nice little tablet. I've experienced no lagging or stalls. I would recommend this for someone using it like a smartphone. Not on the same level as a Galaxy or Ipad, but an excellent tablet for web browsing an apps.

Page: 1 | 2