Profile for R, Armstrong > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

R, Armstrong "The Shopping Diva" RSS Feed (West York, PA, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Pampers Easy Ups Training Pants, Size 2T3T Value Pack Girl ,100 Count
Pampers Easy Ups Training Pants, Size 2T3T Value Pack Girl ,100 Count
Price: $28.00
23 used & new from $26.20

1.0 out of 5 stars Gave my daughter blisters in less than 24 hours!!!, February 9, 2014
I know I had read a few places that babies were getting blisters but I thought it was just random sensitive skin cases. We have used Luv and Huggies since day one and have never had a diaper rash. EVER! Not so fond of the Pull ups, we decided to try easy ups as they seemed to be thicker. We put one on her after her bath one night. She woke up in the middle of the night crying and "digging". When we went to change her there wasn't anything there but she was little red , I thought from possibly scratching but she was dry. Finally got her back to sleep. When we changed her in the more. there were pus filled blisters all over her in the front and a few on the sides of her legs where the diaper touches the skin. It was horrifying. She was crying and screaming and saying "hurt"! It has been almost a week, sleepless nights, and a very miserable little girl. We have tried everything and nothing seems to help. Her doctor stated that it was probably a reaction to the chemicals used on the absorbent strip and that he has seen this before. We have since moved on to cotton training pants to use after this clears up. But we will NEVER buy pampers easy ups again!

Nerf N-Sports Cyber Hoop Set
Nerf N-Sports Cyber Hoop Set
Offered by Mt. View Market Place
Price: $14.70
69 used & new from $9.89

4.0 out of 5 stars My son gives this 5 stars!!!, August 27, 2013
This review is from: Nerf N-Sports Cyber Hoop Set (Toy)
I received this item FREE to try out. At first we weren't very enthusiastic about connecting it up to the Ipod but once we did the fun began! The set is very sturdy and you are able to hang it on the back of the door by the included hanger or you can out it on the wall with the included Command strip. 3 AAA are required but not included and assembly was very easy. My son and i had great fun competing with each other. It keeps score and time well and the announcer really makes the experience even more exciting. Its a great value for the price. however he eventually decided that he was having more fun just with the hoop and ball alone. I would recommend this to others.

Dataproducts DPC66WN Remanufactured Ink Cartridge  Replacement for HP #95 (C8766WN) (Tri-Color)
Dataproducts DPC66WN Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacement for HP #95 (C8766WN) (Tri-Color)
Price: $13.26
4 used & new from $6.59

2.0 out of 5 stars Worked for 3 print jobs!, February 6, 2013
EDITED: After three uses the cartridges stop working and the empty light on my printer came on. Had to return them.

This is a great product. Installed easily. I was a little unsure of how this would work in my printer but i received no error codes and the accurate amount of ink displays in my printer tray!

Dataproducts DPC64WN Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacement for HP #98 (C9364WN) (Black)
Price: $8.12
9 used & new from $2.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Worked for 3 print jobs!, February 6, 2013

A Guide to Child Modeling
A Guide to Child Modeling
Price: $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars More like an essay than a book!, January 21, 2013
I finished this entire book in less than 15 minutes. Thank goodness I borrowed the book for free through my prime membership or I would have been very upset. Not worth the price listed. No direct agency contact information. Just basic General information that you could most likely find free on the internet.

Little People® Learning Market (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Little People® Learning Market (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable game!!! Educational too!!, November 24, 2012
this game is so cute. I love the part where you help make all the sweet treats. very easy for a toddler to use. looking forward to more Fisher price apps.

eBay Calculator
eBay Calculator

1.0 out of 5 stars JUNK, April 25, 2012
This review is from: eBay Calculator (App)
This app is not User friendly and does not perform as described. I pretty much had better luck goggling and using the online calculator.

FH-FB051115 Multifunctional Flat Cloth Car Seat Covers, Airbag compatible and Split Bench, Beige / Black color
Offered by FH GROUP
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $39.99

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT AS DESCRIBED...DO NOT BUY IF FOR SPLIT REAR SEAT..DOES NOT FIT!!!, April 26, 2011
I was excited to find this item to cover up my cream fabric seats in my Mercury Mountaineer. Big disappointment. We could not get this item to fit on the rear row and there is no way this would work for split seats. There are zippers which mean you have to unzip the entire cover to fold down one side of the seats to access the back...The instructions are very vague and and there is no way these would work.

L'Oreal Paris Colorist Secrets Shine Gloss Hair Treatment
L'Oreal Paris Colorist Secrets Shine Gloss Hair Treatment
Offered by Midwest Deal Finder
Price: $19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars WASTE OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY......WHAT SHINE?, March 9, 2011
This product was totally ineffective on my black hair as well as my daughters dark brown hair...actually dried out my hair even more...This item was a total waste!!

2PK Epson T0691 Black Replacement Ink Cartridge For Epson Stylus C120 CX5000 CX6000 CX7000F C120 CX7400 CX8400 CX9400 by PRITOP

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BOTHER....WASTE OF MY TIME AND MONEY!!!, February 1, 2011
Thought I was going save money by buying these cartridges. Bought the black and the color cartridges set.. Save a ton on money....BUT...they do NOT WORK!!!...And now i can't print anything. My husband and I are both IT professionals and we cannot get it even to print a plain black document!!! TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME AND MAY HAVE TO REPLACE OUR EPSON WORKFORCE AFTER THIS!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3