Profile for pajolea > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

pajolea RSS Feed (Toowoomba Qld)

Broken Dove (A James Acton Thriller, Book #3)
Broken Dove (A James Acton Thriller, Book #3)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the series, November 17, 2013
I love this James Acton series. Well written and fast paced. Not always predictable they can be hard to put down

The Larmenius Inheritance
The Larmenius Inheritance
Price: $1.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Well paced., July 3, 2013
A good well paced book for anyone who likes this genre . I read this without losing interest and reading something else intermittently. I will be looking for more by this author.

Tomb of Atlantis (Atlantis: Vol 1)
Tomb of Atlantis (Atlantis: Vol 1)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars very readable, March 15, 2013
Well written and contains no bullet proof heros, the carachters are believable and the story line is plausable (although improbable). I read the last half of the book without putting it down. GOOD STUFF

Blue Horizon: A Courtney Novel 11 (The Courtney Series)
Blue Horizon: A Courtney Novel 11 (The Courtney Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars A fan for years, March 15, 2013
I have read wilbur smith since The sound of Thunder and everything in between. This book had everything it was like watching a movie in your mind which is what I look for. Smith fans will not be dissappointed.

The Deader the Better: A Leo Waterman Mystery
The Deader the Better: A Leo Waterman Mystery
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Got me in, November 2, 2012
Its not often I sit and read a book like this in two days but luckily Im retired. A great story that begs a question from the beginning, is it a ghost story or is it for real. I was kept wondering and could not guess the ending. A well developed plot ans story line. Throughly enjoyed this book.

Up Jumped the Devil (A Darryl Billups Mystery Book 1)
Up Jumped the Devil (A Darryl Billups Mystery Book 1)
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great story, September 6, 2012
A great story line along a familiar theme around a sadistic killer, a crime fighting reporter and of course a heroine. I found this a bit over done on the racial issues in America between black and white in the workplace. I think the author was pushing his own particular barrow in this regard but it didnt spoil a good well written read. I will read more by this author.

The Lion, the Lamb, the Hunted: A Psychological Thriller
The Lion, the Lamb, the Hunted: A Psychological Thriller

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, May 3, 2012
I didnt know what to expect as I started getting into the story but everything started to come togeather as the plot was revealed. The book is written in such a way that the reader comes to conclusions at about the same time as the author. I was able to predict the villian midway but not how he fit in. A good enjoyable book, bit slow to start but built nicely. I will definately read his next work.