Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

12pack FuzziBunz Perfect Size Diapers - Gender Neutral Colors MEDIUM
12pack FuzziBunz Perfect Size Diapers - Gender Neutral Colors MEDIUM

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these diapers, February 2, 2013
Mom of fraternal twin boys who did not intend to do cloth diapers. One boy has such sensitive skin that all disposables gave him constant diaper rash so we switched to cloth diapers about 2 months ago. The boys are almost 12 months old and very different sizes. One is a CHUNK weighing almost 25 pounds with a thick waist, large bottom, and very chunky thighs. The perfect size mediums actually fit him great with some room to grow. His twin is tall/long weighing almost 23 pounds but has a small bottom, thin waist, and skinny thighs. These mediums fit him too. We have also tried Charlie Banana one size, Bumgenius 4.0 one size, and Thirsties duo snap size two. These work the best for both of them. The biggest fail is the Thirsties which leak every time regardless of changing fit and adding inserts. The Bumgenius is only a little better than the Thirsties with a few less leaks. The Fuzzibunz are THE BEST. They rarely leak and if they do its because we didn't snap them right or they were on a sleeping baby for 12 hours overnight. Even then they leak only a little and most of the time even when worn for 10-12 hours overnight they don't leak. We do double insert with a Joey Bunz premium hemp insert and a Fuzzibunz microfiber insert for overnight and double insert with 2 microfiber inserts during the day. They are both heavy wetters most of the time so we do it for protection against leaks. The colors are nice but we don't care that much since these are pooped and peed in all the time. I also find them easy to clean: cold soak for a few hours, hot wash with Charlie Banana laundry detergent (specifically designed for cloth diapers), and 2 cold rinses. No staining so far on either inserts or diaper liners. I hang dry the covers and dry the inserts on low. Works great for us. Can't say enough good things about these diapers. If you are looking to cloth diaper try these first - I don't know about the one size version as we haven't used them but we love the perfect size (medium right now).

Charlie Banana 6 Reusable Diapers 12 Inserts Set Tutti Frutti, One Size
Charlie Banana 6 Reusable Diapers 12 Inserts Set Tutti Frutti, One Size
Price: $99.96
15 used & new from $84.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for skinny babies, February 2, 2013
I have twins that re very different sizes. One is a huge chunk in the waist, thighs, and bottom and these do not fit him well at all. They are too tight or too loose. But they fit the skinnier twin who has a small bottom, thin waist, and skinny thighs. We need to use Fuzzibunz perfect size for the chunky baby which also fit our skinnier guy. These are only for skinny and work well at night when double lined. No leaks for him and good fit.

bumGenius One-Size Pocket Diaper 4.0 Snap - Sassy
bumGenius One-Size Pocket Diaper 4.0 Snap - Sassy
Offered by Baby's Touch
Price: $17.95
7 used & new from $17.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for us, February 2, 2013
I'm sure these are good for some but we have had nothing but leaks with these diapers. We've tried changing the fit and adding additional and different inserts with continued leaking. The fit isn't exactly right for my chunk. We prefer the Fuzzibunz perfect size diapers. Way better and do not leak.

GroVia Reusable Cloth Wipes - 12 Pack
GroVia Reusable Cloth Wipes - 12 Pack
Offered by Etailz
Price: $10.95
4 used & new from $10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these wipes, February 2, 2013
We love these wipes. They are easy to use and big enough for a dirty job. Easy to clean with cloth diapers. Works better than Charlie Banana wipes which don't seem to absorb as well. We use a spray of water and witch hazel as a cleaner and these are nice and soft for one of my twins with extremely sensitive skin. Love them!

Edwin Jagger Ivory Porcelain Shaving Soap Bowl With Handle
Edwin Jagger Ivory Porcelain Shaving Soap Bowl With Handle
Price: $35.93
2 used & new from $35.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for large hands, February 2, 2013
My husband says this is the perfect size. It allows a good foam to work up and fits his hands great.

Simply Beautiful Shaving Gift Set with Merkur Razor, Stand, Brush, and Omega Soap
Price: $89.99
3 used & new from $84.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Simply beautiful shaving gift set with merkur razor, February 2, 2013
Bought this as a gift for my husband who was looking to switch to a safety razor. He loves it! Very good quality razor and brush. The stand is perfect and fits on the counter without taking up too much room. The bowl is way too small though. I bought a larger ceramic one that had great reviews and it works perfect. Also, the razor replacements are very cheap. My husband gets about 3-4 shaves with each razor switching it around. In all, a great product. Five stars if the bowl was larger.

CW-X Conditioning Wear Compression Support Running Sock
CW-X Conditioning Wear Compression Support Running Sock
Price: $23.54 - $45.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent product, January 17, 2011
I bought these because I have begun walking/jogging again but have been getting shin splints and some problems with fatigue in my lower legs. Doctor recommended trying compression socks to help aleviate the problems and I have to say it does help a lot. Wore these during a 5 mile walk/jog and had no problems with my shins or feet at all. Wore them for a few hours after the exercise and it helped even more. Good product and I would recommend these for anyone who has problems with their lower legs during exercise. Also, the fit was good. I wear a size 9 womens and the medium fit perfectly as the website recommends (go to the cw-x.com website for sizing guides).

TYR Have a Nice Day Silicone Cap, Yellow
TYR Have a Nice Day Silicone Cap, Yellow
Offered by TriVillage
Price: $10.99
4 used & new from $10.14

2.0 out of 5 stars TYR Silicone Swim Cap, September 10, 2010
It's a cute swim cap which is why I got it and silicone is great because it stands up to the water but this cap is a little bit too small for the average person. I don't have very long hair (just below chin length) but when I put all of my hair up into the cap it ends up slipping up off my head as I swim. It's very annoying to pull the cap down while trying to swim laps. I would recommend getting a silicone cap from Speedo because they fit better. Though if you are a person without a lot of hair this cap may work for you just fine.

Ritchie W-50 Wet Notes (4 x 6-7/8-Inch)
Ritchie W-50 Wet Notes (4 x 6-7/8-Inch)
Offered by Power UP Marine
Price: $22.82
15 used & new from $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars W-50 Wetnotes, September 10, 2010
Works exactly as it should. I take it with me to the pool to track my lap times and make notes about improvement. No problem using the pencil on the paper. It doesn't erase great which is why I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 but you can't ask for much better. I recommend it for anyone that needs to write when they know it will be difficult for traditional paper.