Profile for toloko > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

toloko RSS Feed

ASICS Men's GEL-TRX Training Shoe
ASICS Men's GEL-TRX Training Shoe
Price: $59.79 - $70.17

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware of small sizes, February 18, 2011
I read other reviews stating that the sizing of this shoe is smaller than normal, but I discounted it. How else can you order online if not by choosing a size you know works. To illustrate how this doesn't work with this shoe, I bought 2 pair of shoes in the same order. The New Balance Walking shoe, size 10, width D fit perfectly. The Asics GEL-TRX, size 10, width D were too tight. The length seemed OK, but the overall fit was tight resulting in numbness as my circulation was reduced. I had to pay $26 to return the shoes so this turned out to be a costly mistake. Try buying a half size larger than normal.

Casio Men's DBC30-1 Databank Digital Watch
Casio Men's DBC30-1 Databank Digital Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars My watch found me, January 23, 2010
I've had several Databanks over 20-odd years. I find the letters hard to see.

I took my watch off on a visit to the beach in Florida where I was visiting my Mom. When I got home from the beach I noticed that I didn't have my watch. A day or two later a man phoned wondering if I had lost my watch. He had found it and while fiddling with the buttons - up popped a phone listing for "Mom" in the same Area Code as his (where my Mom lived). All my other numbers were for a different Area Code. He figured out that the watch's owner had likely lost it while at the beach nears the mother's house. So he called the number and I got my watch back.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Swiss Gear by Wenger - Broken zipper, November 24, 2009
This bag appears to be of very high quality and there is a lot to recommend it. I've seen it sold under the Victorinox brand - the manufacturer of the high quality Swiss Army knife. I thought the bag would be just as good, but it isn't.

Like the Swiss knife, the bag has lots of features; lots of pockets, expandable, heavy fabric, sturdy construction with metal reinforcing bars.

The zipper fell apart the second time I used mine. Normally the zipper is attached to a fabric strip and the strip is sewn onto the suitcase. With this bag, one side of the zip is sewn onto the bag (no fabric strip), while the other side zips up as normal. On mine the stitches were too close to the interlocking teeth. They got caught in the zipper and they shredded. The zipper fell off the bag.