Profile for AK > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

AK RSS Feed

VIZIO XVT3D650SV 65-Inch Theater 3D Edge Lit Razor LED LCD HDTV with VIZIO Internet Apps, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing 3d experince!, December 3, 2011
Recently got this TV and I must say that I am having a theater like experience in home. I hooked up my PS3 to it and played some 3d blu rays also tried the free 3d content from play station network. So far it has managed to blow me and my family away. My 9 yr old daughter simply loves it.
The only problem I c is it doesnt have 2d-3d conversion,which LG 3d TVs have. But again that's not a big problem I guess, because I would like to see only 3d content in 3d to get the best viewing experience. This is a beast and you need a lot of space for this.
Also I see the reflection. But the viewing experience is so amazing that I can ignore few small problems it has.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 6, 2012 4:47 AM PDT

Tangled (Four-Disc Combo: Blu-ray 3D / Blu-ray / DVD / Digital Copy)
Tangled (Four-Disc Combo: Blu-ray 3D / Blu-ray / DVD / Digital Copy)
DVD ~ Mandy Moore
52 used & new from $17.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing 3d content!, December 3, 2011
Recently got a new vizio 65 inch tv(XVT3D650SV). And first 2 things i tried is Tangled and the ultimate wave tahiti. I think 3d content is amazing in both. Me and my 9 yr old daughter enjoyed 3d to our hearts content.
Must have 3d blu ray for all 3d fans.

Mint Automatic Hard Floor Cleaner, 4200
Mint Automatic Hard Floor Cleaner, 4200
Offered by zabrst
Price: $228.95
39 used & new from $103.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and Smart Cleaning, October 9, 2011
I just got hold of this last week and I have used it twice since.
I think this is an awesome thing and every household needs it.
Although I wish the charging time and the charge life should have been better, but its good enough to clean 2 rooms in a single charge.
I would highly recommend this product.