Profile for S. Schultz > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 41

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Schultz "sws" RSS Feed (Maryland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
PANORAMIC SKYLIGHT Sunshade for Volkswagen Jetta Sportwagen 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 HEATSHIELD Sunshade #1307T
Offered by PROTRIM INC
Price: $34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BE WITHOUT THIS ITEM!, May 20, 2015
This item compensates for a major design flaw in Volkswagens, that being the moonroof's uninsulated, screen-like shade which lets in WAY too much heat and light. I installed this item in my 2014 Jetta SportWagen, and while the fit is not perfect, it's good enough. I am not at all handy, but yet I was able to install this thing in five minutes-- it was that easy. The shade is slightly too long, and toward the front of the moonroof it is bunched up a little, but that's fine because you cannot see it after the shade is closed. We've had some hot days already this year in Maryland, and I am very glad that I installed this. I used to literally get a "hot head" before installing this item, but now I don't. One last thing: it's featherweight, so if some of the suction cups don't stick, it doesn't matter. I highly recommend this item.

Freestyle Lancets 28G (200)
Freestyle Lancets 28G (200)
Offered by samsoffprice
Price: $14.41
2 used & new from $9.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 22, 2014
These lancets work, and do not cause the profuse bleeding that another brand did.

EasyTouch 830101 Twist Lancet, 100 Count
EasyTouch 830101 Twist Lancet, 100 Count
Price: $2.57
18 used & new from $1.44

3.0 out of 5 stars Ouch!, November 19, 2014
My wife had been used to Freestyle (28 Gauge) Lancets, and the first time she used one of these, it was a painful and bloody experience. She used a few more, then asked me to get her another box of Freestyle lancets, which I did. Even though these 30 Gauge EasyTouch lancets are actually smaller than the 28 Gauge Freestyle lancets, they caused more pain and bleeding. Don't know why. From now on, we will be sticking with the Freesyle lancets.

MILITARY ENERGY GUM (MEG) - Military Spec Formula - Used in Military Rations - SPEARMINT - TRAY (24 packs - 5pcs/pk) 100mg caffeine/pc
Offered by MarketRight, Inc.
Price: $28.00
2 used & new from $28.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It is better than coffee, July 31, 2014
I use this all the time on long car trips, to stay awake. It is better than coffee, in that it doesn't cause frequent bathroom stops. If you overdo it, you may have some gastric uneasiness afterwards, but it's better than falling asleep while driving.

Belvita Breakfast Biscuit, Golden Oat, 8.8-Ounce (Pack of 3)
Belvita Breakfast Biscuit, Golden Oat, 8.8-Ounce (Pack of 3)
Price: $7.50
16 used & new from $7.50

2.0 out of 5 stars FIVE-STAR PRODUCT, ONE-STAR PACKAGING, July 31, 2014
I am lowering my prior rating to only two stars. I love the product, but of late have been encountering more and more broken biscuits. Initially, there would be maybe three out of four intact and the fourth one broken into two large pieces-- I could live with that. But now, I am seeing packages in which all four biscuits are broken into multiple pieces each-- I am approaching the "crumbs" status that some other reviewers have described. As much as I like these things, I have stopped my subscription due to the repeated breakage issues.

Wildwood's Original Hickory Syrup - 8 oz.
Wildwood's Original Hickory Syrup - 8 oz.
Offered by The Virginia Touch
Price: $13.75
2 used & new from $13.75

4.0 out of 5 stars It's very good. We like maple syrup very much, July 31, 2014
It's very good. We like maple syrup very much, but were intrigued by this and simply had to try it. It's a bit pricey, but we do like it on pancakes, and we may also try it as a glaze for pork chops or other item. The taste is hard to describe: it's sweet, but has a somewhat "lighter" feel to it than maple syrup.

KC Butt Spice
KC Butt Spice
Offered by Hungry Piranha
Price: $5.99
2 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff, July 11, 2014
This review is from: KC Butt Spice (Misc.)
This is a great spice for ribs, and unlike many other spices, it is not overly salty. It has a slightly sweet taste, just a hint of salt, and it... works. I like to experiment with different spices, but now that I've found this, I have stopped experimenting.

The Doctor's BrushPicks Toothpicks, picks, 120 Count (Pack of 6)
The Doctor's BrushPicks Toothpicks, picks, 120 Count (Pack of 6)
Price: $13.70
9 used & new from $9.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff, June 12, 2014
This is one of the best products we've ever bought. It works very well, and is discrete. The brush end is far more effective than the toothpick end at getting food out of the cracks in your teeth... I know that's bordering on Too Much Information, but I just wanted to explain how well it works and why. We really do love this product.

Calphalon Contemporary Kitchen Shears
Calphalon Contemporary Kitchen Shears
Offered by Sixteen Trading Co
Price: $16.20
35 used & new from $12.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Kitchen Shears We've Ever Had, March 2, 2014
These are indestructible thus far, and able to cut up almost anything. Ours is about five years old and going strong. Highly recommended.
p.s. I ignored the written instructions which advised not putting them in a dishwasher, and thus far there have been no ill effects.

Messermeister 8-Inch Take-Apart Kitchen Scissors
Messermeister 8-Inch Take-Apart Kitchen Scissors
Offered by Gourmet Forte
Price: $22.95
2 used & new from $14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars "Fall-Apart" Would be a Better Name, March 2, 2014
I bought two of these due to a stellar recommendation in Cook's Illustrated, but they proved to be the worst kitchen scissors I have ever used in my life. Why? They fall apart all the time, that's why. Simple as that. Ours have been relegated to our fishing boat, where they are just barely adequate for cutting night crawlers in half. I would not recommend this model to anyone. I should have paid more attention to this sentence in the Cook's Illustrated product review: "Their separable blades fell apart unexpectedly when opened to as little as 90 degrees." -- Truer words have never been spoken.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5