Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Disturbed Storm Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Profile for Gkcmilner > Reviews

Browse

Gkcmilner's Profile

Customer Reviews: 56

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gkcmilner RSS Feed (Texas)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Prime Instant Video
Prime Instant Video
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars No chromecast?, June 27, 2015
This review is from: Prime Instant Video (App)
No chromecast? Goodbye

Yootech® LG G3 Quick Circle Case Wireless Charger Qi Standard Wireless Charging receiver Cover Smart Wake Up/Sleep View Window Side Flip Pu Leather Case With NFC Function (Does Not Support LG G3 AT&T Version)(Wireless Charger Pad not included)(Color:Black)

Yootech® Google Nexus 5 Tempered Glass Screen Protector - Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector(2.5D 9H Hardness, Superslim 0.26mm) for Google Nexus 5 - The Best Google Nexus 5 Screen Protector To Guard Against Scratches and Drops - Ultra HD Clear With Maximum Touchscreen Accuracy - Lifetime Warranty (Nexus 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best, April 7, 2015
I have had many different phones and have purchased many different screen protectors. These are by far the best I have used. I currently have them on Nexus 5 and LG G3.

Amazon Fire Phone, 32GB (Unlocked GSM)
Amazon Fire Phone, 32GB (Unlocked GSM)

2.0 out of 5 stars Crippled phone, February 10, 2015
Phone was almost useless for me until I installed the Google Play store. If I couldn't have installed the Google Play store it would have received 1-star because of all the apps I need that are not available on Amazon.

I like the dynamic perspective idea, but it's too limited. I also don't like how the extra cameras made the phone larger than it needed to be, and how badly it affected battery life.

I found the camera to be the best feature. It took really good pictures for me.

It's using the old Bluetooth 3.0 instead of 4.0 that's been out for a couple years. My Fitbit won't work with it.

Lack of micro SD card slot affected me as I had a lot of stuff on mine from my other phone and couldn't easily transfer it until I got the two devices hooked up to a computer. Also, I am frequently in places with no data, so I need all the storage I can get.

I wouldn't have bought this phone if it didn't come with a year Amazon Prime. Though Amazon Prime instant videos are pretty week, we get it mostly for the shipping (we're online shopaholics).

Firefly is pretty cool and Amazon should make it available for other Android phones.

I did not like Fire OS AT ALL! Immediately changed it to Google Now launcher.

Too many MUCH better Android phones with the FULL Android experience for less (than retail price). I sold the Fire phone after a week and went back to my Samsung Galaxy S4 and much happier with it.

I might consider the next Amazon phone if they don't cripple it like this one and give the full Android experience (Google Play store and proper launcher).

Harvesting the Heart: A Novel
Harvesting the Heart: A Novel
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $11.58

2.0 out of 5 stars I very much enjoyed reading “Leaving Time” and expected more from this one, December 31, 2014
Started as an interesting story but dissolved quickly into a very cliché and predictable plot. I very much enjoyed reading “Leaving Time” and expected more from this one.

Peruvian Link Men's Bowdie Sweater M Camel Melange
Peruvian Link Men's Bowdie Sweater M Camel Melange

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, December 31, 2014
Very nice sweater. High quality and great fit.

SPANX Skinny Britches Short (Small, Pale Iris)
SPANX Skinny Britches Short (Small, Pale Iris)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, June 20, 2014
This review is from: SPANX Skinny Britches Short
Love these. True to size. Ordered several different colors as I wear them under pants and skirts. They are completely undetectable.

Pushing Daisies Season 1
Pushing Daisies Season 1
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Clever, funny and very entertaining, April 5, 2014
One of the most creative and clever shows I've seen in a while. Very witty dialog and just a feel good show all around.

NL230 Women's Athletic Form Fit Sports Bra, Sweat Blocking and Odor Resistant (Small, Black)
Offered by Game Gear
Price: $15.00

3.0 out of 5 stars good quality, but runs smalll, March 24, 2014
I usually wear a small or extra small. The small size was so tight (it hardly stretches), I was not able to put it on at all. Should provide good support otherwise.

Spalding Women's Capri Legging, Black, Small
Spalding Women's Capri Legging, Black, Small
Price: $17.99

2.0 out of 5 stars small size runs way big, March 14, 2014
Usually wear a small but these Capri's were way too big. Material is VERY stretchy, not a skin tight fit. Seems I am unable to return it...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6