Profile for Gkcmilner > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 50

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gkcmilner RSS Feed (Texas)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
SPANX Skinny Britches Short (Small, Pale Iris)
SPANX Skinny Britches Short (Small, Pale Iris)
Offered by DoverDealz
Price: $27.99
2 used & new from $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, June 20, 2014
Love these. True to size. Ordered several different colors as I wear them under pants and skirts. They are completely undetectable.

Pushing Daisies Season 1 [HD]
Pushing Daisies Season 1 [HD]
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Clever, funny and very entertaining, April 5, 2014
One of the most creative and clever shows I've seen in a while. Very witty dialog and just a feel good show all around.

NL230 Women's Athletic Form Fit Sports Bra, Sweat Blocking and Odor Resistant (Small, Black)
Offered by Game Gear
Price: $15.00

3.0 out of 5 stars good quality, but runs smalll, March 24, 2014
I usually wear a small or extra small. The small size was so tight (it hardly stretches), I was not able to put it on at all. Should provide good support otherwise.

Spalding Women's Capri Legging, Black, Small
Spalding Women's Capri Legging, Black, Small
Price: $17.99

2.0 out of 5 stars small size runs way big, March 14, 2014
Usually wear a small but these Capri's were way too big. Material is VERY stretchy, not a skin tight fit. Seems I am unable to return it...

Twinings Chai Tea K Cup, Decaffeinated, 24 Count
Twinings Chai Tea K Cup, Decaffeinated, 24 Count
Offered by Coffee & Filters Direct, Inc.
Price: $12.83
5 used & new from $11.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad K cups, November 27, 2013
Something wrong with the pods we ordered. The water doesn't run through properly and causes the water to run out the top. Because of this the tea has no flavor. The Twinings Chai Tea w/caffeine is fine, it's just these decaffeinated K cups that are defective. Unfortunately we ordered them several months before we tried them and now it's too late to return them. Unhappy.

HIC 16- by 19-inch Yellow Microfiber Kitchen Towel, set of 4
HIC 16- by 19-inch Yellow Microfiber Kitchen Towel, set of 4
Price: $14.00
2 used & new from $10.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not absorbent, September 12, 2013
I thought the purpose of a dishtowel is to dry the dishes. Well this item fails miserably at that task. I have come to learn microfiber towels are not very absorbent. They are good for polishing though. I use these on my car now.

Philips DS1155 Charging Speaker Dock for iPhone 5/iPod with Lightning Dock
Philips DS1155 Charging Speaker Dock for iPhone 5/iPod with Lightning Dock
Offered by Bargain Zone Sales
Price: $88.79
23 used & new from $56.42

2.0 out of 5 stars Is not an alarm clock, April 6, 2013
I purchased this because of the description of the item from Philips. It is very deceptive and I would classify it as plain wrong.
First I would like to say that I like everything else about it. The display is nice and dim at night, and the color of the clock is a more sleep friendly red/orange instead of blue. The sound is decent. The extra USB port is perfect for charging my Kindle. And it is a nice compact size and looks good.

But I bought this as an alarm clock, and the description states "wakes you up" and "Combines Stereo and Alarm Clock Functionality for Bedroom Use". As other reviewers have stated this is not true and it does not work this way. I wish I had read the reviews first. I will unfortunately have to return this otherwise nice clock.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 5, 2013 5:03 PM PDT

GreatShield Ultra Anti-Glare (Matte) Clear Screen Protector Film for Sony Tablet S S1 SGPT111US/S & SGPT112US/S Wi-Fi Tablet (3 Pack)
Offered by GreatShield Store
Price: $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Really impressed, August 8, 2012
I bought these because the oem screen protector was oos. These were cheaper and came in a 3-pack. I wasn't expecting much. To my surprise they are quite nice. I am impressed with the thickness and the matte finish enables my fingers to glide nicely across the screen. I am terrible at putting these things on, but I got the second one on perfectly.

Kodak EasyShare M583 14 MP Digital Camera with 8x Optical Zoom and 3-Inch LCD - Black
Offered by Merlin Store
Price: $155.03
12 used & new from $63.00

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best in this price range, March 30, 2012
Got this camera for my son during a Woot-off. He loves it and I am impressed enough to buy another one. Can't beat it for the price (under seventy dollars)! The optical image stabilization with the long zoom range works great. The wide angle lens and the strong flash takes nice indoor pics. The camera is MUCH better than the Nikon Coolpix S3100 that I bought that is in the same price range. I also like that you can charge it using standard USB ports. What I don't care for is the Micro SD format and the high gloss finish. I also wish it came with a case.

LG NB3520A 300W Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer (2012 Model)
LG NB3520A 300W Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer (2012 Model)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good sound, a couple of minor flaws, March 22, 2012
I got this as part of a promotional deal with my LG 47LM6700 3D TV. It is not being used with that TV since I have a proper surround setup in my family room. I am using it in my bedroom with the Samsung TV the LG replaced. One thing about sound bars is that they usually need to be placed in a square or rectangular room to get a good simulated surround effect. My bedroom is sort of an odd shape so I wasn't expecting much.

Upon unpacking I was disappointed by how light the subwoofer was; it felt cheap, but looks good. Pairing the subwoofer and a HP Touchpad tablet to the sound bar was an absolute breeze. But the Bluetooth range is poor; only about 10 feet. This is the main reason I only gave it 4-stars. The other thing that disappointed me was that LG used toslink instead of hdmi for the sound. This means no CEC; you cannot use your TV remote to control the sound bar. I have a universal remote that will control both, but I can see why some people are upset by this poor design idea. I would have given it 3-stars because of this, but then I turned it on.

The sound is usually what's most important. For a < $300 sound bar package I was pleasantly surprised by the sound quality. Yes the bass is boomy, but the vocals from the sound bar are actually quite excellent. Again, this is a cheap system for my bedroom, so I am not trying to compare this to my Hsu Research surround setup in my movie room or my Bose Acoustimass in my family room. Plus the simulated surround sound works pretty well in my odd shaped bedroom. It has plenty of volume too. To anyone suggesting that it's about the same as their TV speakers; you must have a damaged unit or reviewing the wrong item.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 7, 2013 10:46 AM PST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5