Profile for Thomas M. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Thomas M. RSS Feed (Louisiana, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Good Cook Set Of 3 Non-Stick Cookie Sheet
Good Cook Set Of 3 Non-Stick Cookie Sheet
Price: $20.16
5 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good set of pans that work as advertised., January 31, 2015
Had these for a while now, I can tell you these do work as advertised. The downside, if you are cooking honey chicken which is sold frozen in plastic bags. then honey sauce will stick along with most of the chicken, and burn. Just a warning, if you are baking anything with a lot of sauce, use aluminum foil with these. Unlike other pans, the non-stock coating will not rub off easily. I recommend these to anyone that wants a set of non-stick cookie sheets.

Psoriasin Psoriasis Relief Gel-0.75, oz.
Psoriasin Psoriasis Relief Gel-0.75, oz.
Offered by Corner Drugstore
Price: $8.39
3 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fast., January 31, 2015
Works like a charm. After 2 days of using Psoriasin, I noticed my face clearing up. It's worth the price. Fast acting.

Holmes HAWF2043 Dual Blade Twin Window Fan with One Touch Thermostat
Holmes HAWF2043 Dual Blade Twin Window Fan with One Touch Thermostat
Price: $49.99
10 used & new from $44.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fan for the summer!, January 31, 2015
This fan is worth the price. The air that this fan brings in. It's better than any of the fans I owned in the past: http://www.amazon.com/Holmes-HAWF2021-Dual-Blade-Window/dp/B00008XET9/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1422753182&sr=8-1&keywords=window+fans&pebp=1422753184369&peasin=B00008XET9 http://www.amazon.com/Lasko-Twin-Window-Fan-2137/dp/B001F5UW7U/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1422753254&sr=8-6&keywords=window+fans and: http://www.amazon.com/Lasko-2138-8-Inch-Electrically-Reversible/dp/B000BO5DCK/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1422753254&sr=8-9&keywords=window+fans

It does its job well, but! the clamps on the right side which is ridiculous. If you put the fan horizontal in your window, it's sometimes a pain to pop out. Not sure if something it wrong with the hing, or just poor craftsmanship. I recommend this fan to beat the summer hear. Just watch for the side clips.

Sterilite Wide Cart 29308001, 3-Drawer, White
Sterilite Wide Cart 29308001, 3-Drawer, White
Price: $36.61
42 used & new from $22.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Great space saver!, January 31, 2015
I got rid my of my huge dresser finally. Instead of buying another dresser, I bought two of these. Lots of room, and easy to move it you need to leave your old place. Sturdy enough to put heavy items on the top of it. For anyone that needs to make room in their house, this wide cart will do the trick. You can put these in the closet, or use them in your kids room as toy holders, even a food holder for your cupboard.

Pine Tar Bath Products - Bath Size Soap Bar
Pine Tar Bath Products - Bath Size Soap Bar
Offered by AmericaRx
Price: $6.61
41 used & new from $3.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Stopped my skin from breaking out., January 31, 2015
I need something to wash my face that won't make my skin breakout. I heard about Pine Tar Soap, so I have it a try. It works! My face doesn't break out anymore, it has a strong order, but not a bad one. It keeps my face smooth and smelling nice. I only use this soap on my face. If you have a problem with other soap like the name brands on the market affecting your skin, try Pine Tar Soap!

CowboyStudio Professional Neoprene Neck Strap Neckstrap for NIKON Camera
CowboyStudio Professional Neoprene Neck Strap Neckstrap for NIKON Camera
Price: $7.03
4 used & new from $5.85

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm so glad I found this neck strap, January 31, 2015
I'm so glad I found this neck strap. The one that came with my D7000 would give a rash behind my neck. This one, however; I don't have that problem with. It's a little shorter than the official strap but that's not much of a problem, it does the job well.

SanDisk Extreme Memory Card, 32 GB, Gold
SanDisk Extreme Memory Card, 32 GB, Gold
Price: $22.99
26 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for recording in ver hot or cold temperatures., January 31, 2015
If you are using a DSLR for recording, this is the card for you. The speed is just right for when I record events and has enough memory to hold about 600 RAW file photos. I''m usually recording dinner events which most events cold, so cold that my hand feels like it freezing because the camera is so cold, but thanks to the high/low temperature protection sand disk added, my card doesn't act up like some of the cheap cards I used in the past.

Orbit DripMaster 65731 1/2-Inch to 5/8-Inch Loop Stake, 10-Pack
Orbit DripMaster 65731 1/2-Inch to 5/8-Inch Loop Stake, 10-Pack
Price: $1.97
7 used & new from $0.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price., January 31, 2015
I use these to get the Visqueen paper from flapping everywhere at winter time. Very sturdy and reusable. They also make a good makeshift fence for a small garden.

Blue Rubberized Hard Phone Cover for Pantech Link P7040 AT&T Protector Case
Blue Rubberized Hard Phone Cover for Pantech Link P7040 AT&T Protector Case

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it., January 31, 2015
Good in price, but still wasn't worth it. The case pops off often and is easily scratched.

TRM Manufacturing 40350C Weatherall Visqueen Plastic Sheeting, Drop Cloth 3' Wide x 50' Length x 4.0 mil Thickness, Clear
Price: $7.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for putting around an evelated house in thwe winter., January 31, 2015
I use these to go around the house in the winter. The 4mm are very durable. Durable enough to keep the cats from going under the house. Beats using roofing paper any day. If you have a problem with animals that go under your house in the winter or just want some extra protection for your pipes from the cold. These will do the job for you.

Page: 1 | 2