Profile for Mike Wilcox > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 51

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mike Wilcox "AnM8tR" RSS Feed (Dallas, TX)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Pomi Tomatoes, Strained, 26.46-Ounce Carton (Pack of 12)
Pomi Tomatoes, Strained, 26.46-Ounce Carton (Pack of 12)
Offered by pastacheese
Price: $34.99
15 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Not as expensive as it sounds. A 28 oz ..., February 1, 2015
Not as expensive as it sounds. A 28 oz can of diced tomatoes is about $3.00. One 26 oz box is $2.66. One box of sauce has much more content than a can of diced tomatoes, given the water content.

Papi Men's Eye Candy Stripe Brazilian, Blue Swept, Large
Papi Men's Eye Candy Stripe Brazilian, Blue Swept, Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable!, February 7, 2014
These are among my favorite underwear, as I shop for a perfect fit that lasts all day, gives me support, and doesn't get "tired" - loose and baggy by end of day.

I will say they get a little bit loose and baggy by EOD - not bad, but not perfect. Worth four stars and will probably order more as they are the best for the price (although the price has crept up).

Carhartt Men's Cotton 3 Pack Crew Work Socks, Grey, Large
Carhartt Men's Cotton 3 Pack Crew Work Socks, Grey, Large
Price: $10.15
6 used & new from $10.15

3.0 out of 5 stars A little thin, February 7, 2014
A little thinner than expected and not quite as soft as hoped. But I'm used to fluffy Hanes socks, and I'm giving these a try. Consider them a success and they last a while... unless I edit this post :)

Carhartt Men's Extremes Cold Weather Boot Sock,Brown,Large
Carhartt Men's Extremes Cold Weather Boot Sock,Brown,Large
Price: $10.66
7 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Socks!, February 7, 2014
They fit over my normal socks and are nice and warm. Wearing them now, as I often do around the house on cold days.

Polar H7 Bluetooth Smart Heart Rate Sensor, Black
Polar H7 Bluetooth Smart Heart Rate Sensor, Black
Price: $51.98
76 used & new from $38.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped Working, February 7, 2014
The price dropped 10 bucks since I bought it - that sucks but is the only real problem.

It has worked well every time, and my iPhone detects it every time. Until the battery died that is - but it did last about 6 weeks. It may have helped that I unpaired it and closed the app every time. It takes CR2025's - which I did not have. CR2032's are more common and what I had, so I need to order some.

Stopped working after two months. The battery died, and I ordered 5 new ones and replaced it (and again, and again, and again) and could never get it working again. I tried all the tricks other users suggested to get it to work with new batteries, and they all failed.

Papi Men's Sexy Low Rise Brief
Papi Men's Sexy Low Rise Brief

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Comfortable, February 7, 2014
I guess it's my own fault, since these are "sexy" and not "comfortable". They are low rise, but too low. They ride up the butt. Most strangely, they have a pocket in the front I guess to thrust you out and give you a bulge. Not what I needed. I wore these to work and was miserable all day.

Woodstock SteeleX D1130 1000 Grit and 6000 Grit Japanese Waterstone
Woodstock SteeleX D1130 1000 Grit and 6000 Grit Japanese Waterstone
Price: $44.55
6 used & new from $38.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, May 18, 2013
I'm not going to give advice, just echo the other great advice given. My knife wouldn't cut through a tomato, but after about 2 minutes of sharpening I'm back in business.

Monoprice Mini DisplayPort/Thunderbolt to DVI Adapter (105106) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Skque Products
Price: $8.86
13 used & new from $2.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price good product, May 18, 2013
This does the job in running an external monitor for my 2013 MBP. I actually run 2 external monitors. Two of these work (a coworker does that) but I'm using a Matrox Box for the second.

Audio-Technica ATH-ANC7B QuietPoint Active Noise-Cancelling Closed-Back Headphones
Price: Click here to see our price
55 used & new from $79.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Hot, leaks sound., March 31, 2013
I tried so hard to find good headphones online, but it's probably best to buy these at a brick and mortar. I'm not happy with how hot these make my ears.

Pros
Sound canceling is not great, but not bad
Sounds good, but I'm not an audiophile
Nice long cord
Cord is not custom, plugs in at both ends
Adjusts to fit my big head
Cups fit over my ears
Cups are soft
Very nice case
Multiple cords and adapter(s)

Cons
Hot
Leaks sound
No auto-off

Anker® New Laptop Battery for Apple A1175 A1211 A1226 A1260 A1150 MacBook Pro 15", Aluminum Body as Original (Not Plastic) - 18 Months Warranty [Li-Polymer 6-cell 5600mAh]
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $129.99
8 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected for less, March 31, 2013
Cheaper than from the Apple Store. Still doesn't hold a charge like in newer Macs, but that's probably the fault of my 2008 MacBookPro3,1 model, not the battery. No problems, no defects. Fits well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6