Profile for Justin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Justin RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Ware River Pet Puppy Wee Wee Pads 23"x24" 100/box USA MADE
Ware River Pet Puppy Wee Wee Pads 23"x24" 100/box USA MADE
Offered by Ware River Pet Company
Price: $31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars love these things, August 10, 2013
These things are a life saver for my puppy. They aren't meant to like depends, they are mean to teach your pet to use it and then throw it out. Everyone saying these things are cheap, think they are supposed to hold and capture the smell. If these things did that, I'd get a house keeper.

Fosmon Folding Flip Leather Case with Stand for Samsung Galaxy S3 / SIII i9300 - Black
Offered by SF Planet
Price: $5.97
2 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, August 10, 2013
The only reason I got this was because hurricane sandy slammed into the east coast and the seller kept asking me to hold onto the order. The flip cover warped after a week and when you flip the cover over, you can't use the camera.

Grout Refresh - White - 8oz. Bottle
Grout Refresh - White - 8oz. Bottle
Offered by Profloorsource
Price: $12.99

2.0 out of 5 stars You'd be better off getting a pen, if you can bear being on your hands and knees., August 10, 2013
I listened and read the reviews. I applied the grout refresh down to the minute. When I cleaned it off, several patches appeared. I don't know if the old grout was so badly damaged that even grout refresh couldn't adhere to it. In my opinion this product doesn't stand out against the others. I can't remember what kind of grout pen I used, but it worked better then this product. It's just being on your hands and knees 'filling in the floor' is excruciating. Either way, grout refreshing is a horrible task.

Playstation Move Motion Controller
Playstation Move Motion Controller
Offered by WHOLESALE OUTLET
Price: $25.39
124 used & new from $8.95

3.0 out of 5 stars They work, but on what games?, December 31, 2012
These things are cool but there aren't any really great games to play them on. Product arrived and looked just as described.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm, December 31, 2012
These are great and haven't had a bad one in the bunch. As for getting use out of them, just try some electrode gel and they last 2x as long

PS3 Eye Camera Mounting Clip
PS3 Eye Camera Mounting Clip
Offered by Direct Distributor
Price: $11.95
14 used & new from $6.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, December 31, 2012
Keeps my camera up there out of the way. Now if PS3 would let me play, talk and see my KIWI friends, I'd dump my phone all together!

PS3 Move Quad Charger
PS3 Move Quad Charger
Price: $14.99
29 used & new from $9.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Works and looks cool, December 31, 2012
This review is from: PS3 Move Quad Charger (Accessory)
Only problem is there are no good games so I don't use them and the games I try to play them on don't seem to respond, but that isn't the chargers fault.

Vinyl Pillow Protector with Zipper (6 Gauge), Standard
Vinyl Pillow Protector with Zipper (6 Gauge), Standard
Offered by ShopBedding
Price: $7.50
2 used & new from $7.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Wife hates it., December 31, 2012
It's loud and kinda like putting your pillow in a crinkly zip lock bag. My wife hates the noise, but it does protect the pillow, but so would a kitchen trash bag.

PlayaPup Pup Warmer Heating Dog Mat, Pressure Activated with Chew Resistant Cord, Blue, Medium
Price: $28.20
2 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My two cats fight over it., December 31, 2012
Before I was using a heating pad and I couldn't figure out why they kept getting up walk around and go back. I figured it out they were doing the cool side of the pillow thing. If you have two cats, go big but mine seem to share nicely

PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Blue)
PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Blue)
Offered by WorldWide Distributors
Price: $48.68
55 used & new from $18.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, December 31, 2012
These things take the abuse and keep ticking. I'm gonna get my three more with different colors so I know who's is who's and where they are. Who wants to steal pink and white controllers?

Page: 1 | 2