Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Profile for Kris J. > Reviews

Browse

Kris J.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 63

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kris J. "Peace2u" RSS Feed (WI United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
ThinOPTICS Stick Anywhere, Go Everywhere Reading Glasses plus Universal Pod Case,Clear Frame, Black Case,1.50 Strength
Price: $19.95
3 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Just get them!, March 7, 2016
I now have purchased several of these, in different strengths and for other people! I love that they're always attached to my phone and I don't have to dig for a pair of glasses. I do have a little trouble keeping them on, but I have a smaller nose. My husband LOVES them and has no problem keeping them on at all.

Binmer(TM)Winter Warm Dog Blanket Pet Cushion Dog Bed Sleep Mat Rest & Cat House Bed Soft Comfortable (Orange)
Offered by honor2008
Price: $3.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the cat, February 11, 2016
Bought these for a shelter in town. Perfect for the cat tree

Columbia Women's Sleet To Street Interchange Jacket, Flint Grey/Mineshaft, Medium
Offered by Champaign Surplus
Price: $99.98
2 used & new from $99.98

4.0 out of 5 stars I do like the style and color of this coat, February 11, 2016
I do like the style and color of this coat. I bought the Gray one. The coat seems more like a lined rain coat to me. That was disappointing, as I really wanted a good warm winter coat like my previous Columbia! It also has less pockets. I miss the breast pockets like the other one I had. I just can't find the same quality coat as I had before. I live in Wisconsin, and truly NEED something a lot warmer than this. Guess I'll keep searching. I will keep this one for very early spring and late fall.

Bridal Shower Gift Bottle Coolie Mr. and Mrs. 2 Pack Bottle Drink Coolers Coolies BlackWhite
Offered by ThisWear
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $11.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 23, 2015
Perfect for the bride & groom! Arrived on time & as described.

Command Forever Classic Large Metal Hook, Oil Rubbed Bronze
Command Forever Classic Large Metal Hook, Oil Rubbed Bronze
Price: $9.96
45 used & new from $8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 21, 2015
3M makes the best user friendly products :)

Fredrix 3207 Fredrix Canvas Panels, 8 by 10-Inch, 3-Pack
Fredrix 3207 Fredrix Canvas Panels, 8 by 10-Inch, 3-Pack
Offered by Hyatt's All Things Creative
Price: $8.29
16 used & new from $4.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 21, 2015
Looks like they'll be perfect for my project.

InterDesign York Metal Free Standing Toilet Paper Holder Stand for Bathroom - Bronze
Price: $42.61
4 used & new from $29.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 21, 2015
Nice color, fits perfect with oil rubbed bronze decor

Qty (2) Camper Rear Window, Tonneau Cover Lift Supports, Struts. Suspa C16-10198 C1610198
Offered by Trends-Auto
Price: $54.75
3 used & new from $54.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 21, 2015
Perfect fit for the outdoor kitchen on my Fun Finder RV.

Cosmas 5317ORB-BL Oil Rubbed Bronze Cabinet Hardware Round Knob with Blue Glass - 1-1/4" Diameter
Offered by Cabinet Hardware 4 Less
Price: $3.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 21, 2015
Perfect match, as expected.

Levi's Women's Classic Capri, White, 4
Levi's Women's Classic Capri, White, 4

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 21, 2015
I do love Levi's! These run true to size (white color).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7