Profile for Kuni > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kuni RSS Feed

Steve Jobs
Steve Jobs
by Walter Isaacson
Price: $19.65
918 used & new from $0.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Worthy to have an read the book, January 4, 2014
This review is from: Steve Jobs (Hardcover)
I would give a five star for this book. The author, Walter Isaacson, wrote the story very nicely and in a very readable way.

While Steve Jobs was a person with amazing personality, he is definitely considered to be one of the genius of our time who is, with no doubt, equal to the previous geniuses like Isaac Newton, Thomas Edison, Charles Darwin, Alexander Graham Bell, Wright Brothers and many others. I enjoyed reading the book, learned a lot and was inspired and motivated by the story. Steve Jobs was a unique personality with unbelievable talent, audacity, tenacity and efficacy. In his life and work, he contributed the finest technologies to humankind.

I recommend everyone to read it.

Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Victorian Lace Tea, Spa and Treats Gift Chest with Clock
Price: $68.12
2 used & new from $59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Gift, September 1, 2010
I bought this gift for my cousin who's celebrating her 80th birthday and she seems happy and pleased about it. I'm kind of disappointed that in these days of age the standard shipping takes 7 full days. I guess i under estimated the standard shipping mail service (thought 4 or 5 days would be enough time)and she didn't receive on the date of her birthday.