Profile for ButterflyDiver > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 40

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ButterflyDiver RSS Feed (Little Rock, AR)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
1000+ Nicotiana rustica seeds (Indian Tobacco). FULLY RIPE, 95% germination! Up to 20X more nicotine than regular tobacco.
Offered by Salvia divinorum plants
Price: $1.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Fast Delivery!, June 14, 2013
I received the seeds just a few days after ordering them. Also received a bonus package of extra seeds! Now I get to see if I am able to get these to sprout & grow. Even if I am only able to get a fraction of the seeds to grow, that will still be a LOT of plants! Thanks so much for the seeds & the FAST shipment!!

14kt Yellow Gold Opal Cushion Celtic Knot Ring - Size 6.5
14kt Yellow Gold Opal Cushion Celtic Knot Ring - Size 6.5
Offered by Jewels for Me
Price: $229.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Ring!, February 21, 2013
Love the opal ring! It is exactly as described & a perfect fit since it comes in half sizes. The stone has good play of color & the celtic design is great! The ring comes in a nice presentation box that is held by a guard bear. Since I had not read about that in the description, the presentation was a nice surprise! Thanks, Jewels For Me! I will be ordering from you again!

Otamatone Skeleton from Maywa Denki (Clear)
Otamatone Skeleton from Maywa Denki (Clear)
Offered by eGlobal biz
Price: $54.69
13 used & new from $47.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Son in Law loves it!, February 21, 2013
This instrument was one of the gifts that my son-in-law wanted for Christmas. He has really enjoyed it! It is shipped directly from Japan, so you do have to pay the shipping costs. But, I think it is worth it! It arrived very quickly & was packaged securely. It makes really unique sounds. Thanks so much!

10k Yellow Gold 8-8.5 MM Freshwater Cultured Pearl Ring
10k Yellow Gold 8-8.5 MM Freshwater Cultured Pearl Ring

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Ring!, February 21, 2013
I just love it! This pearl ring is exactly what I wanted! It's hard to tell from pictures if you will like a ring. I just wanted a simple & elegant pearl ring in a yellow gold setting without any diamond chips. The filigree setting really shows off the beauty of the pearl. And, I received it two days after ordering it. Thanks so much!

Nifty Carousel for 35 K-Cups, Chrome
Nifty Carousel for 35 K-Cups, Chrome
Price: $24.21
9 used & new from $21.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality!, July 11, 2012
This carousel turned out to be better quality than I had expected! It has bright & shiny chrome, turns easily, & the base looks like a mirror since it is so highly polished. Very happy with this purchase!

Walkers Shortbread Fingers, (12 x 1 oz Twinpacks), Pack of 2
Walkers Shortbread Fingers, (12 x 1 oz Twinpacks), Pack of 2
5 used & new from $25.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious Cookies!!, July 11, 2012
These "Pure Butter Shortbread Fingers" are wonderful! They melt in your mouth & are not overly sweet. Only 4 ingredients: wheat flour, butter, sugar, salt. The label says they contain milk, wheat & gluten & are not suitable for nut allergy sufferers. The expiration date is a year out, but they will be long gone before then! Walkers shortbread is a product of Scotland. Highly recommended!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT ASSORTMENT OF COFFEES & TEAS, July 3, 2012
Wanted to sample a variety of different coffees & teas before purchasing a big box. Received 3 hot cocoa, 2 cider drink mixes, 3 cappuccino, 4 teas, & the rest are various types of coffee. The brands include: Wolfgang Puck, Barista Prima, Brooklyn Bean Roastery, Donut House, Donut Shop, Starbucks, Kahlua, Caribou, Gloria Jean's, Green Mountain, REVV, Tully's, Newman's Own, Grove Square, Cafe Escapes, Celestial Seasonings, & Bigelow. Received very quickly. And the K-cups do come in a paper bag, but the bag is inside of an Amazon box. If it was wrapped in plastic, the flavor of the coffee might be affected. I am very happy with my purchase & will order from this seller again!

Bear Motion ® Premium Folio Case with Detachable Bluetooth Keyboard (iPad 3, Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT CASE!, July 3, 2012
Received this iPad 3 case a few weeks ago as a gift. It works exactly as described! Love the purple color & shipping was very fast! Thank You!

The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy, Book 1)
The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy, Book 1)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars NEVER EXPECTED TO ENJOY THE HUNGER GAMES, March 21, 2012
OK - So I never thought that I would actually read this book. After all, it is about teenagers killing other teenagers as part of a national competition that all citizens are required to watch. But, every month when I was selecting my free Kindle book for the month, The Hunger Games was always at the number one spot. And every month I would say that I am not going to read that book. But, there it was - always number one. It was always taunting me.

Then I saw a preview of the movie & I have always enjoyed archery. So when I was going to download my free book for this month, I decided to take a look at the reviews for The Hunger Games. Most readers had such high praise for it that I decided to take the plunge.

And I am so glad that I did! I read every single word of this book. With most books, I skip or rush through portions that don't really move the book along. And I could not read it fast enough! Could not wait to get to the next page & find out what happens next. Looking forward to reading the other two books in the trilogy! Highly Recommend!!

Leadership Lessons: Warren Buffett (Intelligence on Demand)
Leadership Lessons: Warren Buffett (Intelligence on Demand)

5.0 out of 5 stars What an Interesting Man!, March 4, 2012
I have admired the genius of Warren Buffett for many years. But, this is the first book about him that I have ever read. So, all the information about his background & personal life was all new to me. Very interesting that an abused child from the middle of the country could grow up to become one of the most successful men in American history. Also interesting were his relationships with his wife & the other women in his life.

Read the book in one sitting, since it is not very long.

The book is presented as 16 lessons that one can learn from Buffett. They are lessons that he learned from his business dealings, but I think that they could be translated into all aspects of your life.

It seemed that the biggest key to his success was to research, research, and then research some more!

Thanks for the book! I enjoyed it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4