Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Jo225 > Reviews

Browse

Jo225's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jo225 RSS Feed

Sony Ericsson Xperia ray ST18a Unlocked Android Smartphone with 8 MP Camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS--U.S. Warranty (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars This small phone packs a punch, July 1, 2012
What I was looking for -
1. SE phone (I was always a SE user until the iphone came along, absolutely loved my iphone, used it for 5 years, all generations, but was getting a little tired of the stuff that Apple's closed ecosystem restricts you from doing)
2. Small (dont like form factors bigger than 3.5")
3. Fast
4. No compromise in screen quality or the 'smartphone' experience.

And I got just that! Have been using it with my straight talk sim for about a month now with no problems whatsoever (make sure you buy the ST18A model for it to work with US carriers or MVNO's). Was paying >90 bucks a month for an "unlimited grandfathered ATT" plan" and now I pay 45 bucks a month with the same network (Straight Talk leases ATT network) with a phone that fits all my specs - the screen is crisp, the camera is simply amazing, the phone is fast and the ICS update is the perfect icing.

The inbuilt music app is a little disappointing but you can easily get something else (google play is quite good).

Never going back to carrier subsidized ripoffs.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars KISS this bed, December 9, 2010
Keep it Simple and Stupid - thats what makes this bed great. Its sturdy, easiest furniture piece I have ever assembled, good price and stain it to suit your other wooden furniture in the room. The quality is way better than similar (no frills) bed that you get from IKEA.

Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard, Banana Cream, 5 Pound
Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard, Banana Cream, 5 Pound
Price: $57.99
25 used & new from $50.90

5.0 out of 5 stars best.., September 15, 2010
Have tried all kinds and and all flavors of whey proteins that are out there. The gold standard whey works great for my digestive system (I am trying to gain and go thru like 13-15 scoops a day). Have seen great results, love the taste, the price and the results. Banana is my fav and I think least 'powdery' of all the other flavors when you are mixing it with water. Be sure to use an electrical blender though.

Pure Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter, 50 gram, 6 count
Pure Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter, 50 gram, 6 count
Price: $17.49
7 used & new from $17.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ratio, September 15, 2010
Have been eating these for about 7 years now. I go through at least 4 boxes in a month. These bars have the best Calorie to protein ratio that I have seen amongst all the bars that are out there (keeping the taste factor constant offcourse!). Less chewy than myoplex, better ratio than whey protein bars.

Versace Pour Homme By Versace Eau-de-toilette Spray, 3.4 Ounce
Versace Pour Homme By Versace Eau-de-toilette Spray, 3.4 Ounce
Price: $36.95
46 used & new from $33.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Rich and Classy, September 15, 2010
My two fav colognes for years have been the classic Hugo Boss and Armani code. This time I was looking for a change and came across this one. Usually whenever I am switching colognes I would go to a store check it out and then order online.

Read the reviews for this product and trusted Versace. I was more than ecstatic when I got it. It is my new fav now. The seller was awesome as well - no hassels and arrived a day before their estimated delivery date.

Highly recommended for classy evening wear.