Profile for Dr. Mike > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 77

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dr. Mike RSS Feed (Detroit, MI)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Comfy Feet Men's Green Bay Packers 01 Slippers,Green/Gold,L M US
Comfy Feet Men's Green Bay Packers 01 Slippers,Green/Gold,L M US
Offered by Everything Comfy
Price: $29.95
6 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these slippers, October 30, 2014
These are great but fit a little small. VERY comfy and warm.

Calvin Klein Men's Non Iron Slim Fit Dress Shirt, White, 16.5 34-35
Calvin Klein Men's Non Iron Slim Fit Dress Shirt, White, 16.5 34-35
Price: $32.92
4 used & new from $32.92

5.0 out of 5 stars These shirts are the best, October 30, 2014
If you wear dress pants and a button down to work, you need to buy about 10 of these. SUPER EASY to wash. Put it in the dryer for about 10 mins and take it out while slightly wet and warm then hang it. It is wrinkle free in no time. I love these and have 4 different colours. I HIGHLY recommend these!

Star Trek Classic Deluxe Blue Shirt, Adult Medium Costume
Star Trek Classic Deluxe Blue Shirt, Adult Medium Costume
Price: $27.33
20 used & new from $24.75

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits much smaller that indicated, October 30, 2014
I ordered a men's medium which is what I wear in most shirts. This thing was REALLY tight. I almost had to wear something else for the costume party, but I had less than 24 hours to the event and my fiancee already had the matching dress. I looked like an overstuffed, blue, human sausage. I definitely should have ordered the large.

PROs
Shirt material was good and the insignia was stitched rather that screened which was a nice feature. It looked pretty authentic.

CONs
The gold stripes on the sleeves had AWFUL stitching that scratched my forearms so badly that after having it on for 5 minutes, my arms were bright red. If you can wear a shirt under this shirt, fine, but otherwise your arms will look like you were attacked by a herd of cats! I had to cut sports socks and put them on my forearms for protection from the stitching.

Secret Wishes  Star Trek Classic Deluxe Red Dress, Adult XS
Secret Wishes Star Trek Classic Deluxe Red Dress, Adult XS
Price: $29.76
19 used & new from $26.74

4.0 out of 5 stars My fiancee is a size 2 and this fit well, October 30, 2014
The fit was good - she is a size 2 and it looked really good - snug in all the right places. If you are a size 4, it would be tight. Although the tag said it fits up to a size 6, there is NO WAY a woman who is a size 6 would even be able to breathe if she put this thing on. Not even sure it would stretch enough for her to get into it.

PROS
The material was surprisingly comfy and the insignia was stitched as opposed to screened which was a quality touch! Length of the skirt was perfect - sexy but covered all necessary areas so as not to be vulgar.

CONS
The stitched gold stripes on the lower arm had scratchy, sharp stitching exposed on the underside that irritated the skin of the lower arm. The collar wasn't great. It was loose and wierd and didn't lay down properly no matter what we did.

Champion Men's Tech Performance Boxer Brief, Gray, Medium
Champion Men's Tech Performance Boxer Brief, Gray, Medium
Offered by Under Moments
Price: $10.28
3 used & new from $10.28

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable and breathable, January 29, 2014
These are definitely my favourites. Not too short that they ride up and not too long so that they feel like you have shorts on under your pants. I wear them with my dress pants, suits, jeans, shorts. Seams don't rub because they are VERY smooth. They are super-breathable and dry quickly, so even after i hit the gym, or go for a run at lunch, I can get back in my suit or dress clothes and I'm not soaked all day. I highly recommend these. I have 7 pairs now and saved about $6 a pair by purchasing online.

NFL Green Bay Packers 2011 Big Logo Slide Slipper Hard Sole Medium
NFL Green Bay Packers 2011 Big Logo Slide Slipper Hard Sole Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy and warm!, December 18, 2013
This review is from: NFL Slippers (Sports)
I love these slippers. Have had them for many months now. Indoor use only. I have washed them in the washing machine twice and they have held together nicely. Padding has worn down, but no faster than any other slipper I have had. They are surprisingly warm. I just wish they had brought my team some better luck this season...GO PACK!

iPad mini Case - Fintie iPad mini 3 / iPad mini 2 / iPad mini Case, 360 Degree Rotating Multi-Angle Stand Smart Cover with Auto Wake/Sleep Feature, Leopard Pink
Offered by Fintie
Price: $15.99
2 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars bought this for my 9 year old - she loves it!, December 18, 2013
Very durable! My daughter takes her iPad mini EVERYWHERE and this case has done well to protect it. The grips on her old one wore out quickly, but this product is better and it still stands up on it's own without slipping down like her old one. She loved the pink leopard design! It was a big hit with my 9 year old girl.

EPE Black High Density Foam Roller: 6"x36", Round, 1.9 lbs per cubic foot
EPE Black High Density Foam Roller: 6"x36", Round, 1.9 lbs per cubic foot
Price: $15.75
18 used & new from $15.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Very firm roller at a good price, December 18, 2013
This is identical to the one I use at the gym but I saved quite a bit by ordering from Amazon. Be aware - it is VERY firm. If you use the softer white or blue at the gym, you probably don't want this one. Once you get used to the softer ones, you can move up to this one.

NFL Green Bay Packers Cutting Board
NFL Green Bay Packers Cutting Board

5.0 out of 5 stars this looks awesome, December 18, 2013
I really like this cutting board - great graphics! It is glass with 4 plastic/rubber feet to prevent sliding when you are using it. It is really easy to wash, but DON'T PUT IT IN THE DISHWASHER. If you do, the sticker graphic will bubble and peel off the back of the board. My girlfriend can't stand the sound it makes cutting on it. When I'm chopping something there is a loud, sharp sound because the board is glass. Also makes a funny high-pitched scraping sound when using a serated knife because the surface of the board is textured. Doesn't bother me but other people in the room hate it. GO PACKERS!

Sony MDRE9LP/ORG Ear Buds
Sony MDRE9LP/ORG Ear Buds
Offered by Hi-Tech Media Inc
Price: Click here to see our price
5 used & new from $8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ear buds that don't fall out when running, July 24, 2013
I chose these as the previous generation of Sony ear buds were my favourite. These stay in just fine when I'm jogging and I have used them about 15 times already. The only complaint I have is that the previous generation had curved pieces (arms for lack of a better term) that i could identify SIMPLY BY FEEL as left and right. These new ear buds have an "L" and an "R" indicating left and right, but you actually have to look at them each time. Soon enough, I'm sure the letters will wear off and it will be left to trial and error to see if I can get them in the appropriate ears. Aside from that one small item, these ear buds are great. Good value, good sound, good fit and durable.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8