Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for HGW > Reviews

Browse

HGW's Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

HGW RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
I Must Say: My Life As a Humble Comedy Legend
I Must Say: My Life As a Humble Comedy Legend
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, May 21, 2015
I found this book to be hilarious! Sometimes, laugh out loud funny. Very enjoyable.

Comfort Research 3-Foot Fuf in Comfort Suede, Blue Sky
Comfort Research 3-Foot Fuf in Comfort Suede, Blue Sky
Price: $70.00
11 used & new from $34.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, January 6, 2015
I gave each of my 3 grandchildren one of these bean bag chairs for Christmas. They are 7, 6 and 5. They love them, love to cuddle in them. I am pleased.

True Love
True Love
Price: $14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing of interest, January 6, 2015
This review is from: True Love (Kindle Edition)
I guess I should have known, since she's not an author, that this book would be very limited, but it was so vague and bland and uninteresting that I really did end up being very dissatisfied. I like Jennifer, but this was just publicity for her tour.

A House in the Sky: A Memoir
A House in the Sky: A Memoir
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrifying and Fascinating, May 8, 2014
Very well written. I was horrified and fascinated while reading Amanda's terrifying ordeal. I can't believe that she survived her ordeal.

By Some Miracle I Made It Out of There: A Memoir
By Some Miracle I Made It Out of There: A Memoir
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprised he survived., April 20, 2013
I must say that I am surprised that his body took all the abuse that he threw at it. He certainly has a healthy ego, but he does admit that he knows that. You do have to wonder how he managed to remember any details about much of his life.

Lucky Me: My Life With--and Without--My Mom, Shirley MacLaine
Lucky Me: My Life With--and Without--My Mom, Shirley MacLaine
Price: $13.99

3.0 out of 5 stars She had the most selfish parents ever., April 20, 2013
Sometimes I think Sachi exaggerates her stories, and embellishes them, but still I pity her for the neglectful childhood she had to endure. Shame on her parents for caring so little about the little girl they brought into this world.

Six Years
Six Years
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I would read another book by him, April 20, 2013
This review is from: Six Years (Kindle Edition)
A lot of great twists and turns. It held my attention. The author keeps you guessing about who is good and who is bad. Things are not as they first appear.

A Little Book of Sloth
A Little Book of Sloth
by Lucy Cooke
Price: $12.95
148 used & new from $3.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting for kids and adults, April 1, 2013
This review is from: A Little Book of Sloth (Hardcover)
I heard about this book and it's author on the Today Show. I went online ant purchased it immediately for my granddaughter's 5th birthday. She loves to be read to, and this has lots and lots of very cute pictures of baby sloths, who are being raised in a sanctuary for orphaned sloths. I learned so much by reading it myself!

Aspire by New Balance Essential workout\lounge\yoga pants with drawstring - Black L

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, April 1, 2013
These are good quality and very comfortable workout pants. I would recommend these to anyone who needs something very comfortable to wear.

QUALITY RING TOSS SET
QUALITY RING TOSS SET
Offered by Wisteria Sales Service
Price: $120.29
2 used & new from $120.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality item., April 1, 2013
This review is from: QUALITY RING TOSS SET (Kitchen)
I like the way it screws together, no tools needed. And then you can unscrew it and put it all back in it's box to store it till next time. Good fun for in the yard, or in the house.

Page: 1 | 2