Profile for Eric T. > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 310

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Eric T. RSS Feed (Antioch, CA)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
If I Had A Car
If I Had A Car
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Misspellings are always bad...story doesn't quite make sense, July 23, 2014
This review is from: If I Had A Car (Kindle Edition)
There's some spelling errors (but with the recent update this has been corrected). Story wise I'm not sure what would be the difference between a gas or electric car or why a kid will care..

GRANDPA HATES THE BIRD: The Battle Begins
GRANDPA HATES THE BIRD: The Battle Begins

2.0 out of 5 stars For a kids book, should use better language, July 23, 2014
The story is not bad, but it's not something I would want my son or daughter to read.. I think it's a bit too young to have them read "kill the bird"..
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 27, 2014 5:27 AM PDT

Outdoor Waterproof 1600LM CREE XM-L T6 LED Headlamp
Outdoor Waterproof 1600LM CREE XM-L T6 LED Headlamp
Offered by OKiDEAL
Price: $11.18
56 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value - but I doubt it's anywhere near the stated 1600 lumens, July 23, 2014
For $14.00 you get a high quality product easily worth 2x/3x as much. The package includes an A/C charger, two 18650 battery and the headband lamp. The lamp can easily be worn over a head or worn with a hard hat. The battery pack fit on the back of the cap. The quality of the headlamp and light is excellent - I was expecting cheap plastic but it's not.

Although the light is bright, I seriously doubt it's 1600 lumens. Nonetheless it's a good value

Wagner 0503008 HT 1000 1,200-watt Heat Gun
Wagner 0503008 HT 1000 1,200-watt Heat Gun
Price: $22.42
58 used & new from $20.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful tool, July 23, 2014
This is very powerful and hot (don't try and be funny and use it to blow dry your hair - it'll work but will turn you into a hot head). Works great for shrink wrap and for removing glue very quickly.The hook is a nice touch and must have because the tip will get hot.

One suggestion I would like to make is have some type of flip/kick stand.

BeSwitched, Paranormal Romance (The BeSwitched Series Book 1)
BeSwitched, Paranormal Romance (The BeSwitched Series Book 1)
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Reminded me of the TV series, but this book is not for me., July 23, 2014
I thought this book would be some knock off of the TV series, but it just didn't do it for me. I've read it to my kids and they were disinterested.

Number FOUR World Facts (Knowledge Book Series) (Boosting Brain Power) (Age 4-10)(Bedtime & Dreaming)
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Informative but not sure it's right for kids.., July 23, 2014
Not sure about this; maybe if the author put an age bracket it would be helpful. I'm not sure if my six or eight year old care about some of the facts in this book.

Princess Diadora: Saves Her Princess Cupcake Party
Princess Diadora: Saves Her Princess Cupcake Party

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute book - excellent overall, July 23, 2014
My daughter read this book many times over and still loves it. The pictures are great, it's an easy read and excellent overall

How Oakley Lost His Spots (Oakley and Bella Book 1)
How Oakley Lost His Spots (Oakley and Bella Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Book sounds like a remake..., July 23, 2014
The book is a nice read, but I think I read something similar before. Nonetheless, the kids like it so that's important

The Tambourine Queen: Moving Home (first grade picture books)
The Tambourine Queen: Moving Home (first grade picture books)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Book!, July 23, 2014
Book has about 40 pages but it was very captivating and entertaining for a six year old to read.

One Tree: A Humorous Picture Book for Kids 4-8 Years Old (The Tree Series 1)
One Tree: A Humorous Picture Book for Kids 4-8 Years Old (The Tree Series 1)
Price: $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good story but the drawings didn't do it for me, July 23, 2014
As title states, it's all what it says. I didn't quite enjoy the pictures though, else the story is good and my eight year old enjoy the read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20