Profile for allab33 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

allab33 RSS Feed

Fossil Men's JR1156 Black Leather Strap Blue Analog Dial Chronograph Watch
Fossil Men's JR1156 Black Leather Strap Blue Analog Dial Chronograph Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, December 14, 2011
Complete satisfaction with the beautifully made watch and prompt delivery. I collect Men's Fossil watches and saw this at a Fossil store first. I saved money buying on Amazon, the watch is brand-new and in its original box. Very pleased!

Fossil Men's JR1127 Green Leather Strap Black Degrade Analog Dial Watch
Fossil Men's JR1127 Green Leather Strap Black Degrade Analog Dial Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Another gem for my colection, September 1, 2011
I love watches, especially Fossil Men's ones and have been indulging my collector's spirit on Amazon where the products, including this watch, are always as described, in great condition, well-crafted and affordable. The watch looks modern and I get lots of compliments on it. Thanks again, Amazon!

Seville Classics 5 Shelf, 18-Inch by 36-Inch by 72-Inch Shelving System with Wheels, NSF
Price: $102.48
2 used & new from $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A solid product from an amazing and reliable site!, September 1, 2011
I am extremely pleased with this product for its look, quality, ease of assembly ( no tools), and aesthetic. I use it as a book case and will definitely buy more. Thank you, Amazon, you never disappoint!

Memory Foam Pillow with a Removable, 100% Facial Beauty Silk Pillowcase
Memory Foam Pillow with a Removable, 100% Facial Beauty Silk Pillowcase

5.0 out of 5 stars Love at first feel!, August 11, 2011
Amazon delivered once again! I bought 2 of these wonderful pillows and am very satisfied. I've been having problems with deep creases on the side of my face because I'm a side sleeper who likes to "burrow" into the pillow and the coarse cotton fabric was too rough for my sensitive skin. I read that silk is the only fabric gentle enough for your face, plus it doesn't absorb facial lotion, so you wake up uncreased and moisturized. The memory foam pillows themselves are a necessary addition to my foam mattress which will provide comfort to my upper back and neck where I suffer from a lot of pain. Bravo, Amazon!!!