Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for Youko_love > Reviews

Browse

Youko_love's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Youko_love "Brittany" RSS Feed (Pa)

Lunar: Dragon Song - Nintendo DS
Lunar: Dragon Song - Nintendo DS
Offered by the_gamevault
Price: $44.99
63 used & new from $2.90

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointment to Lunar, August 3, 2007
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I'm an old game junky, and the Lunar games were defiantly one of the best. So when I saw that a new Lunar game was released, after years of fricking waiting and hoping, I flipped. The saying not to judge a book by it cover has never held as much truth as with this game. It looked like so much fun, but what I brought was a portal to hell. I'm sure many others have said this but I need to say the battle system was beyond frustrating and caused so many headaches. What were they thinking? Add to it that you have to choose between items or experience, this is not fun! The story was weak and random throughout the game, characters disappearing at times to never return with equiped items, and a horrible ending.
The only good parts of this game was character designs and sound. Not enough to go through this horribly made game. Seriously, not even FF:Crystals was this bad.

The Crow: Stairway To Heaven - The Complete Series
The Crow: Stairway To Heaven - The Complete Series
DVD ~ Mark Dacascos
2 used & new from $371.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Crow, August 1, 2007
I loved the first movie but like so many others, I only got more and more disappointed with each movie release. This series was wonderful though, I remember waiting each week for the next episode. It was based on the first movie and includes more development of the characters and a deeper look into the powers of the crow. Mark Dacascos was so wonderful, he is still my favorite crow. I just wish it hadn't been canceled after a single season. *sigh*
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 17, 2011 11:26 PM PST

X - Five (TV Series, Vol. 5)
X - Five (TV Series, Vol. 5)
DVD ~ Ken'ichi Suzumura
Price: $29.98
9 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, September 13, 2005
This review is from: X - Five (TV Series, Vol. 5) (DVD)
A wonderful series for anyone who wants a deep, emotional story. Sure its a series where the world as we know it is a stake but this story has an unique plot and feeling to it. Although they are fighting for the world, each character has a desire/wish they want fullfilled and each have their own ways of trying to reach that desire.

I think the most important parts of this DVD is Kayko joining Fuma, Subaru finally accepting his place with the Seven Seals, and finally, the battle that takes place on the last eposide of this volume. Kayko breifly stands up to Fuma before joining the Seven Angels on the condition that Fuma will grant his only wish. Subaru joins the Seals and they need his skills to save Kamui from himself! Another important person is killed by Fuma's hands, and Hinoto begins her downward spiral into the darkness of her mind.

This is one of the more emotional DVDs in the series. I recommend buying this series because watching it once is not enough!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm vampire-phobic, November 26, 2004
I've been afraid of vampires movies all my life and finally my guy got me to watch this series. I was scaried as hell at first but it wasn't like most vampire series. There were no good vampires, no 'interview with a vampire' pansy vampires, no stakes, no cross, and no vampires dying cause of daylight.

Alcard was bordering on the psychic side. He has a female(took me a bit to figure out her gender)master who he doesn't seem to care if she dies or not. She does die by the way. I was a bit upset about that, I thought she was the queen of B****s and was my personal favorite character in the story. The police girl turned vampire annoyed me a bit with her not accepting what she ASKed to be turned into. She was better later though. The speed of the story didn't bother me that much, the way they started and ended the story did. The story just jumps in with no explaination of what is going on or why. I expected more to the ending then there was. I also, expect more character background on Alcarad and his master and how things came to be. The freak chips' background was stetchy as well.

I've went on to read manga now (it has more to the story). The anime was refreshing if you're tired of normal vampire stories but if you can stomache more gore read the manga after you're done.

Recommended to not allow children to watch the Valentine Brother has a potty mouth on him that Ozzy Osbourne would be proud of.

Yu Yu Hakusho, Vol. 11: Fairplay
Yu Yu Hakusho, Vol. 11: Fairplay
DVD ~ Justin Cook
Offered by Through The Stacks LLC
Price: $29.99
21 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars spoils ahead, August 26, 2004
I love Kurama and two Shinobis (Touya & Jin) that are introduced in this Dvd. This DVD is a must for any fan of YYH or fangirl of any of the three characters I named.

Only Yusuke, Kurama, and Kuwabara (still wounded) are able to fight after Hiei and Genkai are trapped in a forcefield. Kurama desides he will fight first winning as many matches as possible. The fights are as follows: Kurama vs Gama; Kurama vs Touya; Kurama vs Baken; Yusuke vs Baken. Some good old fasion bloody, butt kicking going on in this DVD. Poor Kurama almost dies. Gama gets cut into lunch meat, Touya gets stabbed with a death plant (lovely). This is definetly one of my favorites.