Profile for Butterfly > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Butterfly RSS Feed

Sweet Tea and Secrets (An Adams Grove Novel Book 1)
Sweet Tea and Secrets (An Adams Grove Novel Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down!, January 25, 2012
I wasn't sure how this was going to be given my last few reads which haven't been the best, but Sweet Tea and Secrets was an absolute find! I could NOT put the book down! It has a great story line and I loved the main character Jill. The suspense was killer, and I did not want this book to end!

Bergan Comfort Carrier Soft-Sided Pet Carrier, Large, Black
Bergan Comfort Carrier Soft-Sided Pet Carrier, Large, Black
Price: $29.99
70 used & new from $18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Carrier for cats!, November 30, 2011
At first I was unsure of this product because of all the mixed reviews. Some said it was big enough, some said it was too small. Now that I have it in hand, I think its the perfect size! I have a 10 lb cat and I am getting a kitten so I wanted a new carrier. This one works perfectly for my needs! My 10lb cat fits perfectly in this carrier and even can turn around. I love that this carrier has a cat bed in it as well as the shoulder strap, it makes carrying my cat so much easier when we are going to the vet. The zipper on the top is great for petting my cat when she is in the vets office to help calm her. I would definitely recommend this product!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, September 21, 2010
Gorgeous clock! It was better than what I expected, I love the way it looks on my desk. It's a great size, it's perfect to put on shelves, tables, or anywhere where you would want to add a beautiful decoration. Would highly recommend!