Profile for JonyA. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JonyA. RSS Feed

The Teachings of Don Juan: A Yaqui Way of Knowledge, The Original Teachings in a Deluxe 30th Anniversary Edition
by Carlos Castaneda
134 used & new from $0.43

5.0 out of 5 stars what a great deal., April 9, 2012
What an awesome deal. I got my book and was very surprised see that the book was in perfect condition. Still in the plastic. I don't remember, but I believe I only paid like a buck and half. Last time I purchased this book I paid thirty five dollars for a used one. Very rarely do I ever get my money's worth nowadays. This was one of those rare occasions. Thanks amazon.!!

Nautica Men's N14555G NST Stainless Steel Watch with Blue Resin Band
Nautica Men's N14555G NST Stainless Steel Watch with Blue Resin Band
Price: $155.00
2 used & new from $124.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Value?, April 9, 2012
OK, Pros: Good looking watch. That's what hooked me. I wish I could have worn it for 2days first. That's about it.
Cons: If you have trouble seeing small numbers or letters your screwed.The date is so small I can't even find it let alone read it. Forget the functions you just paid for and get a Casio. For the money I'm thinking they must've been charging by the pound. It's heavy as hell. Uncomfortable, and the knobs are one the wrong side if your right handed. What I mean is they dig into my hand and hurt like hell. Because the watch is so heavy the knobs never get to quit pushing into your flesh, it actually becomes painful, and stays there all day long.I wish they'd have put the knobs on the left side of the watch.
It is ok if your right handed and don't mind wearing it on your right hand instead of your left go for it. Thank YOu for checking this out, and I hope it's helpful. Jonny A.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 15, 2012 8:02 PM PST