Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Cariena > Reviews

Browse

Cariena's Profile

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cariena RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Funzee Festival Rainbow Onesie (Medium) (Multi)
Funzee Festival Rainbow Onesie (Medium) (Multi)
Offered by usafunzee
Price: $35.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loved it, July 7, 2016
I bought this for my 12yr old daughter. I was not impressed when I opened it. It seemed huge and thin. Gave it to her anyway and she put it on right away. She's 5'6", so I bought the medium. Because it bunches at the feet that long length didn't matter. She loves it. She wouldn't take it off. She likes the pockets too. Now my other kids want one. Don't know how it will wash yet but so far unexpectedly happy with this purchase.

Shelly Laurenston Bundle: The Beast In Him, The Mane Event, Big Bad Beast & Bear  Meets Girl (The Pride Series)
Shelly Laurenston Bundle: The Beast In Him, The Mane Event, Big Bad Beast & Bear Meets Girl (The Pride Series)
Offered by Penguin Random House Publisher Services
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Shifter Series Ever!!, June 16, 2016
I love this series. Some more than others but they are all great and very enjoyable. I don't write a lot of reviews but this series is my all time favorite. I have reread them three times. I love the characters. They are all strong, irreverent, hilarious, sexy with unique quirks. These are laugh out loud books that move fast. This is not serious heavy drama just a fun time with some conflict from nefarious types. If you like shifter books and you want something different and fun then I highly recommend.

Saitama's Regular Gym T-Shirt - LeRage Shirts MEN'S Black Large
Saitama's Regular Gym T-Shirt - LeRage Shirts MEN'S Black Large
Offered by LeRage Shirts
Price: $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised!, May 22, 2016
I was surprised at the softness of fabric. The print is nice. I have washed several times and the image still looks good. Fit as expected. I bought a large for a tall teen (over 6 feet) and fits well.

Xcellent Global 5M/16.4ft 66 LEDs Battery Operated Remote Control LED String Lights Flexible Copper Wire Light LED Starry Lights Fairy Lights Decorative Lights with Auto Timer, waterproof, Red LD087R
Offered by Xcellent Global
Price: $8.49
2 used & new from $8.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, but more of an orange-red, May 22, 2016
I bought this for my teenage son to decorate his gaming area. He has enjoyed them. I like that they are battery operated since he has enough things plugged in. They are a bit more orange than I expected so I took off one star for that. They are small but bright enough. The options for flashing flashing patterns is fun for him.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Very, Very, SMALL, April 18, 2016
way to small. I bought an XL, for my son who wears a Large. It was like an extra wide medium. It is unusable. Very disappointed. Do not recommend unless buying for a small person.

Isotoner Women's Laced Tundra Moccasin Slipper,Garnet,X-Large-9.5-10.5
Isotoner Women's Laced Tundra Moccasin Slipper,Garnet,X-Large-9.5-10.5

3.0 out of 5 stars Large size to small, April 25, 2015
The large size was a little small. Even though I fit in the range it does not fit me comfortably. Very soft inside. I gave them to my daughter due to the smaller size.

Hamilton Beach 76606Z Smooth Touch Can Opener, Black and Chrome
Hamilton Beach 76606Z Smooth Touch Can Opener, Black and Chrome
33 used & new from $16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, April 25, 2015
works great!

Timex Decorative XBBU Dual Alarm Clock with USB Charging and Night Light (Black)
Offered by America's Distributor
Price: $17.99
76 used & new from $13.02

4.0 out of 5 stars This is the best alarm clock I have ever had, April 25, 2015
I agree that it is too light. It is easily knocked over when trying to turn it off. The buttons are a little confusing when you are half asleep. Given that, I still really like this alarm clock. The alarm gradually gets louder which is nice. The night light is great. There are many little controls to personalize it: alarm volume, brightness display, daylight saving time, nightlight brightness. I don't use the charger mostly because of the lightness of the alarm clock, the cord just pulls the clock over without you even knowing since it is so light. This is the best alarm clock I have ever had.

Baseline 2.0 Athletic Crew Socks (Black/Gold, X-Large)
Baseline 2.0 Athletic Crew Socks (Black/Gold, X-Large)

4.0 out of 5 stars My son still loves them but they aren't real comfortable., April 25, 2015
These are very tight at the calf. My son still loves them but they aren't real comfortable.

Simtec Fun Slides Carpet Skates - Silver
Simtec Fun Slides Carpet Skates - Silver
Price: $15.60
21 used & new from $10.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Inside fun for active kids, April 25, 2015
Inside fun for active kids. You need carpet and plenty of room. Smaller, lighter kids don't slide as well but that might be for the best.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3