Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for William Tam > Reviews

Browse

William Tam's Profile

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

William Tam RSS Feed (NY, NY USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Skin79 Super + Beblesh Balm BB Triple Functions (SPF50+ PA+++) Orange Label 40g
Skin79 Super + Beblesh Balm BB Triple Functions (SPF50+ PA+++) Orange Label 40g
Offered by Beautiful Beauty
Price: $16.79
18 used & new from $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend :), April 21, 2014
Im using my dads account. But first off, the pink skin 79 makes me looks weird and washed out white. This blends well with my medium yellowish tone and allows it to be a little lighter naturally. It is however a little dry so moisturize before putting it on. I brought this with me to the tropics and it did very well in the sun. My face didn't darken at all thanks to the SPF 50++ in it. Highly recommend. I don't break out either so it's a bonus.

Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection On Edge Cream, Eyeliner
Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection On Edge Cream, Eyeliner
Offered by Chimayo
Price: $6.89
7 used & new from $5.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, July 7, 2013
i'm reviewing on my dad's account. I really wanted to try a gel liner that was brown, waterproof and relatively cheap. When I found wetn wild, I wasn't too sure, but I decided to give it a shot. This is an amazing eyeliner :) For the words of waterproof: it really is! I put this to the ultimate test and took it with me to the carribean. Saltwater and pool water did not make this smudge! I was really nervous everytime i had to wipe my eyes and expected to see the liner run off my lids. I was so relieved to see that this is such a wonderful product! i would completely recommend this to any first time gel liner user! also: if you're still nervous about the smudging, put a dab of urban decay's eye primer potion to even the skin out. To take this off, i use a q-tip with Vaseline thinly coated. :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, June 6, 2013
At first, I was nervous about ordering a white color, but it was a great choice! the white isn't just white. it's got a wonderful shimmer also and the sound isn't blocked at all. Highly recommend. The ordering was quick also, and a day early. I would buy again from this seller. Great case for the galaxy :)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad lotion for on the go, June 5, 2013
i'm reviewing from my dad's account here. It's a good whitening lotion for the hands and arm, just not the legs and face. I mean, it's great if you're rushing and you need to lighten up a little bit, it works just find and even a little better. For the legs, I say beware. It made my legs ridiculously chalky and it looks like you're wearing white stockings. If your arms are dry, it'll be really hard to evenly cover your arms. The blending ability of this product is average, depending on your skin so read carefully. Make sure that when you apply this, you face a mirror. No joke. Make sure that your arm is covered evenly and there are no dark splotches randomly here and there as missed patches. It does whiten the more you put on. Overall, i'd say I would reorder, but I want to try some whitening soaps first. it's not a bad product, but you can also look into the Ishizawa White Pack if you want to whiten, but have the time to spare in the mornings.

Pond's White Beauty Pinkish White Night Cream with Pro-Nutrients +Skin Soothe Complex 50g

4.0 out of 5 stars Smells and feels amazing., April 14, 2013
Im reviewing on my dad's account. It's a nice nighttime lotion. After cleaning, I put it on my cheeks and it works wonderfully well to moisturize. the whitening part, not oto sure yet, since I don't put it on everynight.

Revlon Photoready Compact Makeup, Shell, 0.35-Ounce
Revlon Photoready Compact Makeup, Shell, 0.35-Ounce
Offered by cassiecosmetics
Price: $14.99
4 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for asian skin, April 14, 2013
Im reviewing on my dad's account. I had been using skin79 bb cream for a while, but it kind of made my skin look too white, so I found this instead. I was nervous about putting it on, but then I realized, this is perfect! It goes on nicely, and you don't end up looking like the two toned grudge. The finish was nicely matte and it looked natural. My friend didn't even know I had any on! it covers scars only moderately, since it's not concealer, but I bet the duo would be a perfect pair! highly recommend for Asian skin.

Palty Hair Color Dye - Sakura Creamy (2010 New Color)
Palty Hair Color Dye - Sakura Creamy (2010 New Color)
Offered by Tokyo Japanese Outlet
Price: $10.99
6 used & new from $8.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for hard to color black/asian hair!, April 14, 2013
I have black Asian hair that doesn't take in color no matter what you do to it. When I used 2 boxes of this ( my hair is ribcage length), the process was super easy, the application wasn't a hassle, and my roots looked amazing! after I put the stuff in, ( it didn't smell bad like garnier) I put a plastic bag over my hair to seal in the heat and let the coloring go on. There are English instruction in it, so no worries. It came with conditioner that was kind of weird, but it made my hair soft. I reaped in tons of compliments the next day, and it looks awesome in natural light. Highly recommend. it's a great color to start off with if you're a firstie at dying hair and are nervous. the redness fades to a nice brownish amber color that doesn't get brassy. It did turn my amber highlights from before blondish though.

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat 2755 Clear
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat 2755 Clear
Offered by Bargains N More
Price: $6.67
21 used & new from $5.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product!, April 14, 2013
I'm reviewing on my dad's account. This bottle has saved my nails from the dreaded bed marks. The only downside is that it isn't really 10 days antichip. I put it on, and the next day, it chipped pretty badly on the front part of my index finger. I guess it depends on what you do during the day. But I would highly recommend. Just make sure you don't put a thick layer on, because it'll take a bit longer to fully dry. Air bubbles aren't too much of a problem either, just make sure you smooth the polish down evenly :)

Etude House Missing U Hand Cream #1 Harp Seal Story 30 ml
Etude House Missing U Hand Cream #1 Harp Seal Story 30 ml
Offered by coscos
Price: $6.86
21 used & new from $1.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells amazing and wonderful!, April 14, 2013
I'm reviewing on my dad's account. This is such a great mini lotion to carry around. It smells faint, but really good. It doesn't leave my palms slick, so I can still write with a pen after I apply it. It's a five star product, and you really can't go wrong with it. It's a bit pricey in stores, so online is the way to go if you want to save $. Highly recommend for summer and winter.

SKIN79 Super Plus Triple Functions BB Vital Cream 40g
SKIN79 Super Plus Triple Functions BB Vital Cream 40g
Offered by TOKTOKBOX-USA SELLER
Price: $19.99
10 used & new from $13.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth getting for sure, January 8, 2013
I'm reviewing on my dad's accoutn. The product came 1 day late, but it didn't matter to me at all. For the color, it was great on my hand. I used to use the hot pink label and it gave off a pinkish white skin kind of glow. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't my shade. This one is for sure the legit one. The BB cream silver label doesn't scrape off. in addtion, when you put it on, it's very cool to feel. The smell is also much better than the pink one. It's drier, but it may be good. For sure, i'll be buying again from Thinkpretty. I also got two samples of skin 79 bb creams. I feel if you lean towards more of the yellowish tinge, then this is much better than the pink. Yes, the pink is more hydrating, but it smeared for me. This one is wonderful. I put a dab on my hand before it started writing this, and now when i look at my hand, it looks great.well matched. Totally recomend!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3