Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Drcabinetshop > Reviews

Browse

Drcabinetshop's Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Drcabinetshop RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
150' Expanding Hose, Strongest Expandable Garden Hose on the Planet. Solid Brass Ends, Double Latex Core, Extra Strength Fabric
Offered by Quality Source Products
Price: $250.00
10 used & new from $58.65

1.0 out of 5 stars The concept behind this hose is great - the execution STINKS, November 7, 2015
I was so excited to get this hose since I need to hand water every day. I read the reviews and then saw some alternate reviews saying they were bogus. The concept behind this hose is great - the execution STINKS!!!!! I had it on maybe 2 minutes tops and heard a POP and looked and the hose exploded in about a 3 foot section with water dripping everywhere from the break. My husband said he had read HORRIBLE reviews about this hose but I had already ordered BASED ON THE FIVE STAR REVIEWS I read. How disappointing. I feel totally lied to from this company. Wet broken hose is going back tomorrow.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 10, 2016 10:50 AM PDT

Brentwood 18-Inch Mongolian Faux Fur Pillow, Natural
Brentwood 18-Inch Mongolian Faux Fur Pillow, Natural
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 7, 2015
I LOVE these pillows! Read another review to brush them out which I did and WHAT A DIFFERENCE!

JBL Soundfly AP AirPlay Plug-In Speaker
JBL Soundfly AP AirPlay Plug-In Speaker
Offered by American Gifts (No Tax)
Price: $249.99
17 used & new from $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars They're great, May 8, 2015
We have these all over the house. They're great

Polished Chrome Drawer Pulls By Southern Hills, 5 inch Screw Spacing (6 1/4" Total Length) , Chrome Cup Pulls, Kitchen Cabinet Drawer Pulls, Bright Chrome Cabinet Hardware, SHKM004-CHR-5
Offered by Southern Hills Hardware
Price: $35.99
3 used & new from $19.54

5.0 out of 5 stars These are JUST BEAUTIFUL! I own a cabinet shop so I see ..., March 20, 2015
These are JUST BEAUTIFUL! I own a cabinet shop so I see a LOT of hardware. For the price these are amazing. I was looking for an elongated cup pull and these fit my drawers perfectly. I was comparison shopping - Schwab looks very similar and they are over $18.00 each. These are great for the price!

DEWALT DWE6000 4.5-Amp Single Speed 1/4-Inch Laminate Trimmer
DEWALT DWE6000 4.5-Amp Single Speed 1/4-Inch Laminate Trimmer
Price: $99.00
12 used & new from $69.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Crap. I'm a professional woodworker 35 years, March 1, 2015
Broke BEFORE I fist used it. Crap. I'm a professional woodworker 35 years. Piece of junk plastic. Broke during first use, and couldn't be fixed. Disgusted.

Silicone & 14k Gold Earring Backs Medium White 1 Pair
Silicone & 14k Gold Earring Backs Medium White 1 Pair
Offered by Massete
Price: $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, February 3, 2015
I have a tear in one of my ears and cannot express how AMAZING these are. I recently purchased a large pair of earrings and they were causing my ears to bleed (ew I know) they were so heavy. These hold the earring comfortably IN PLACE.. LOVE LOVE LOVE

Speedo Adult Recreation Mask/Snorkel Set, Blue, One Size
Speedo Adult Recreation Mask/Snorkel Set, Blue, One Size
Price: $21.45
13 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 16, 2014
Works great!

UpBright® New 6V AC/DC Adapter For Alesis iO Dock iODock Pro Studio iPad2 Dock 6VDC Power Supply Cord Cable Charger Input: 100 - 240 VAC Worldwide Use Mains PSU(with 6V output. NOT 12V output. Please Check For Compatibility With Your Unit. Thanks.)
Offered by Upbright
Price: $19.99

Samsung UN75H6350 75-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart LED TV (2014 Model)
Samsung UN75H6350 75-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart LED TV (2014 Model)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic! Delivery was great, August 9, 2014
Wow. Fantastic! Delivery was great too

Ridgid 130252001 18 Volt Battery
Ridgid 130252001 18 Volt Battery
Offered by Outdoor Wholesale Direct
Price: $71.29
5 used & new from $56.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works....., December 13, 2012
I refuse to buy a battery for $100 bucks. I own a bunch of Rigid drills for my furniture business (DougRamsay.com), and these battery packs allow me to keep my investment of tools.

Page: 1 | 2